Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
smitties

Posted by agirlsgirl 5-6 PA (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 07 at 16:35

Hi! I just received my seeds from Margo today ,WOW she is a very kind and generous trader! Great person to trade with and would trade with her again anytime! Thanks Margo~Angie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: smitties

• Posted by karendee 5Wst. of Chicago,IL (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 9, 09 at 17:06

Wow what a great trader!!! She was very generous!

thanks smitties!!!
Karen

o

She sent me two items from my want list in the Wow, Thanks swap. Thanks Smitties!!!

o

Margo has been swapping in our Cracked Pot Gardner's RR. She is a wonderful trader with a great sense of humor. I'd swap with her anytime!
Mariann

o

Smitties and I were in the White Elephant Herb swap, and I chose her box. I received it today and was thrilled. All the plants she sent were still fresh and healthy after being shipped in the July heat, so her packing was great. She was so very generous to send lots of goodies and extras. I would be very happy to trade with her again.
Thanks, Margo!

o

Posted by heartzlink 7VA (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 9, 10 at 21:20

I put a holler out for some SASBE seeds...I am new to this and had no trades and I got resounding response from numerous members....most recently I received an envelope from Margo and it was chocked full of wonderful seeds....so generous... thank you Margo for responding and being so kind and quick in your mailing.....

(copied from another thread)

o

Just completed a great seed trade with Margo. Super nice lady and would trade with again anytime :) Happy Plantin'! vina

o

I sent my stamps to margo a few weeks ago, she emailed me on the 4th and said she would mail my seeds the next day. Still waiting for them. Will post again when I get them.

o
thanks!

Just got my package from margo today, THANKS! great package! would do it again!

o

am participating in a RR with margo and just got my package. TOTALLY AWESOME! it was a wonderful treat and totally made my day. thank you so much :)

o

recieved my package from Margo a few days ago LOVED IT! would love to do it again.

o

if you haven't traded/swapped with Margo yet, what the hell are you waiting for? she's fantastic, just fantastic!
I'm currently hosting an MNF swap and received a box of plants, seeds, and goodies from this wonderful lady. She not only met all the requirements of the swap, but went above and beyond.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I'd give Margo at least a 14!

What? You're still waiting???
-Dan

o

Margo sent me some nice coneflower plants they were packed well and she is a great communicator will trade with anytime thanks again

o

Margo was my sender in the MNF's September Swap on the Round Robin. She went above and beyond for my swap box! I loved everything in it. And about a week later I receive another surprise in the mail from her. :) HOLY MOLY! Is this woman great or WHAT!?! :)

Thank you Margo for being such a kind and generous trader!

2 THUMBS WAY UP!
Happy Fall!
vina

o

Margo was a fun and creative participant in the September MNF Swap. Thanks for being a great trade partner!
Alana

o

I received my seeds from her in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much to a generous person.

Don

o

Thank you so much for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

o

Margo thanks for the 2 varieties of poppies and corriander. Glad you picked me in the Secret Santa Swap. A

o

Received my seed from Margo from the secret santa exchange. Very generous person.

o

smitties was one of my secret santas in the Secret Santa Swap. She sent me seeds that I have been wanting. They were packaged well. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Nancy

o

Margo sent my way in the recent January FOTESS UPCYCLE Round Robin swap. Very creative...love the stamped spoon plant markers.
Thanks so much Margo!!

Annie

o

Margo was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
Happy Sowing!
vina

o

Wonderful trade. Wonderful lady. More trades in the future I hope

o

Margo sent me a wonderful box in the September FOTESS exchange. She is a thoughtful and creative trader!
Alana

o

Once again, Margo sent my way in the recent FOTESS 1st Anniversary swap. And once again...outstanding!!!! And I must say, Margo is quite clever, creative and talented!!!
Thanks so much!!!!

o

I received seeds today from Margo in the Secret Santa Swap.
Thanks.

o

I received awesome seeds in the secret santa swap, thank you so much!!

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 18, 12 at 14:23

Margo sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 20, 12 at 15:29

I also received a lovely Christmas card, and some fantastic native seeds from Margo during the December 2012 FOTESS swap.
Thanks so much, Margo!

Katie

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 19:46

Many thanks, Margo, for the gaillardia seeds-great surprise from the Secret Santa Swap!
Shirley!

o

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:57

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. You helped to make this Christmas season special.

o

Margo,...thank you so very much for the cute "reindeer-pug" card and the wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual round robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! The SSSS always makes our Christmas anymore. - God bless you and yours throughout the coming year and always! :)

o

She sent me several varieties of flowers I've been wanting in the Secret Santa Swap. Ty.
Heidi

o

Yea Margo! A neat card with some of my most wanted seeds Thanks alot! Suzanne

o

I received a nice card and fantastic seeds from Margo during this year's Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

o

Rec'd a beautiful card and seeds from Margo in the SSS! Thanks so very much, Melinda

o

I received a very generous gift of seeds, and my favorite card in the Secret Santa Swap 2012 from smitties. :)

o

Thank you Smitties.Awesome package of seeds,I don't have any of that except the thyme in my collection.I hope someday when you have more seeds to give away,you would remember to send them this away.Thanks again.

o

Thank you Margo for the lovely card and seeds from the FOTESS Solstice Card Swap :) So thoughtful of you!!

Happy Solstice!!!
vina :)

o

Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card received for this years Christmas exchange...and the seeds! Appreciate it. Laura

o

Thanks to Margo for the beautiful card and seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap. It was a wonderful Christmas surprise!

Betsy

o

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

Margo, Elly & I are so totally pleased you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thank you so very much for the wonderful card and seriously super generous amount of uniquely intriguing seeds (especially the "Great White" tomato seeds, from my wish list)! Everything arrived in really great shape (as usual). - As always, you totally rock! :)

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:41

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch! Cant wait to try them out!

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:52

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

Posted by gcritters 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 16:50

Wonderful seeds received for postage...such a wide variety and nice person too...thanks so much..Gloria

o

Smitties (Margo) is very thoughtful and generous. I was her swap partner for the January 2014 FOTESS swap and she sent me a fantastic swap package. Loved it all... thank you so much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here