Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ericabraun

pmb2005

EricaBraun
9 years ago

Promise has been a great swap buddy and friend. We recently did a large trade. I was extremely happy with seeds she sent! She also participated in my Spooktacular seed swap. She sent amazing seeds in for that, as well, including multiple rares that no one else had sent.

Great communication. Great packing. Great seeds. Highly recommended.

Comments (15)

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just did a wonderful swap with Promise! Not only did she send above and beyond what was necessary, she kept good communication and is very awesome to talk with!
    Trade anytime!

• cottonwood468
    9 years ago

Promise has been my swap partner and ever since, we've been batchloerettes together. She sends on time, wonderful goodies and lots of seeds.

• rcdaniels
    9 years ago

Fast, responsive, generous, and pleasant. Promise is a delight to trade with.

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just rec'd wonderful seeds again from Promise in the OBF November 2014 swap! She went out of her way to make special packets for them and is a delight to visit with! Would trade with her anytime! Melinda

• bluee19
    9 years ago

I received seeds from Promise for the OBF November 2014 Swap. She packaged the seeds very neatly and I would recommend her to anyone who wanted to trade with her.

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just rec'd a wonderful Christmas cards, lovely seeds, and on top of that she sent me a wonderful breast cancer keychain! So nice to do that when she didn't have to! Thanks so very much! Melinda

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

GENEROUS trader, wonderful, neat packaging of seeds, kind, thoughtful... so may wonderful things about Promise, I could go on forever. Thank you, Promise!

• bluee19
    9 years ago

pmb2005 (Promise) participated in the December 2014 FOTESS Snowflake Swap and gave me the cutest card with generous/neatly packaged Velvet Queen Sunflower, Italian White Sunflower, Dianthus Caryophyllus Dwarf Fragrance Mix and Lavendar Vera (English) seeds. All of these seeds I wanted and she must have read my wants on my profile. Thank you my friend. If we had garden stars to give, I would give her 5 for the highest!!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

{{gwi:2130597}}
    Received a card through the Secret Santa Swap with seeds. Everything about her is positive...right down to her name. Don't hesitate to trade with her!
    Heidi

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

I have met a number of generous gardeners on GW and Promise is at the top of the compost heap. She goes above and beyond to delight and surprise in the Secret Santa Swap and elsewhere.
    Alana

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Promise,...so glad you joined in the fun with the rest of us for the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! And, of course, mega-thanks for the terrific card and seeds you sent! Wishing you a totally fab 2015, for gardening and everything else! :)

• kchd
    9 years ago

I received a beautiful card and amazing seeds from Promise in the 2014 SSS swap. Promise is generous, neat, has excellent communication, and because of all this and more, we have become friends. Thank you, Promise, for what you bring to the GW community!

• roper2008
    9 years ago

Thank you Promise for the Black Krim seeds. I couldn't figure out how to pm you, with

this now foreign to me website.

• ruby_dog_gw
    9 years ago

Thank you Promise for the adorable card and MANY seeds, both in type and numbers! It was a total surprise to receive this, and I'm sorry it took me so long to get here---have been trying to figure out this new site, which as roper said, is quite foreign. All the best to you!!

Betsy

• amybabyboy3
    8 years ago

Great seed trade with robin box! Thank you so much! Great fun! Amy

Sponsored
Ronald J. Smith Interiors, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Veteran Interior Designer Serving Clients in Upper Marlboro