Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelady777

TheGardenGeek

Before I posted again to the wrong thread, I wanted to come here and officially start the thread. There was an old one that had spaces between each word, and it isn't coming up when searched for, so I figured I'd start the thread over and copy and paste everyone's posts from the other thread below.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second generous seed offer that I sent postage to Robbi for. She is very generous, quick with mailing, great with packing the seeds safely. I highly recommend trading with her if you get the chance.

~Angela

(Below is the other original posts)

Posted by booberry85 z5NY (becky@leadsafe.us) on Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 7:56

I responded to a SASBE offer Robbi made. Robbi was very prompt. The seeds arrived in good condition, and I even got a few bonuses! Thanks so much for the great offer.

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 12:20

ohh man i forgot to post, Robbi sent us some very awesome seeds, very jam packed!! it was like as soon as i sent off the sase it was no sooner than i recieved my package!! WOW!! thank you so much!! she's really sweet too!! very generous!! and WOW :') i'd ya, just highly recommend trading with her as well!! she's just awesome!! ~Medo

Posted by angelady 7 - TX (My Page) on Wed, Sep 10, 08 at 13:33

Another awesome experience here as well. Very generous and very quick! Thanks!

~Angela

Comments (31)

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just received seeds from Robbi which she offered for a SASE. These were great seeds, and she also sent a bonus pack which was very nice.
    Sue

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Robbi is incredibly generous with her seeds. I think this gal is great and would trade with her in a heartbeat. : )

Cindy

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Received seed. Very generous. Thank you again,
    Dorothy

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Once again, Robbi is blowing us away with her SASE offers! The seeds arrived in perfect condition, and I am very grateful that I'm getting some of my "wants" from Robbi's offers... if you ever want anything I have, Robbi, you just say so, okay? I'd love to bless you as you've been blessing us here at GW!

Blessings,
    Angela

• divahethr
    15 years ago

The seeds arrived very fast and I am very grateful for the generous amount of seed that was included for the SASE.

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Robbi sent me some seeds for wintersowing (SASBE). Wow! I am so impressed with the variety and I can't wait to start wintersowing. I also joined her other site which is a wealth of information. I hope to trade again, Robbi - Thanks! Nikki

• spookycharles
    15 years ago

Robbi is wonderful. Sent a generous quantity of beautiful seeds that arrived very quickly.

• lanalove26
    15 years ago

Thankyou Robbie,I love the seed.She has great communication,kept me inform about my seeds and gave me some extra.Thankyou

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Received a wonderful SASBE from Robbi! Several things I've been wanting! THANK YOU!!

Definitely trade with her or respond to one of her sasbe's if you get the chance!

Kathy

• akup_a
    15 years ago

I received my very first seeds from a SASE trade with thegardengeek. And a bonus too! Everything was great, the seeds, the envies, the time frame from my contacting her to seeds arriving, the communication and her generosity! Thanks,
    Vickie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Robbi is awesome! she offers some great seeds and gets them to you quickly too!

• taz56
    15 years ago

Very nice person! Gave me free seeds!
    Thank you!
    Susan

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Very generous and fast seed offerer. I'm very grateful for their seed offers. Thank you again.

• chitownladyd
    15 years ago

Tremendous SASBE offer received from gardengeek, generous supply, great variety.

Many thankx!

• playintheyard
    15 years ago

I was lucky when I found Robbi's sasbe offer. Lots of seeds mailed out quickly. Enjoyed your web site also! Thank you Annette

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Sent SASBE to Robbi, recieved a generous amount of seeds plus two extras. Very pleased.

Cindy : )

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Thank you Robbi for a VERY generous SASBE offer!! Wonderfully packed and labeled, plus there were some extras, too!
    I am very grateful.

• helenh
    15 years ago

Robbi sent me lots of seeds. Thank you very much.

• w9yards
    15 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful seeds you sent! Everything was labeled, easy to read and you even sent some bonus seeds! I spent the afternoon happily planting!

Thanks so much!

w9yards

• wenders6715
    15 years ago

Did great with my sasbe!

• loudbaby
    15 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful seeds you sent! Everything was labeled, easy to read and you even sent some bonus seeds!
    Thanks so much!
    Wendy (loudbaby)

• antiqueorchid
    15 years ago

Hi,
    Just wanted to tell everyone about your generosity. Thank you so much for the many different seeds and for making everything easy to read.
    Thanks again!!!
    Denise(antiqueorchid)

• katmatney
    14 years ago

Robbi is awesome. She offered seeds for sase, and was very generous. Great communication and a nice addition to garden web.

• jaynine
    14 years ago

Very nice trader! Thanks.

• Alphie
    14 years ago

I answered one of Robbi's SASBE offers for seed & when she found out I was looking for Raspberry plants she sent me 3 Raspberry plants along with the great selection of seeds! That was a very sweet thing to do. I would trade with Robbi any day! Thank you again Robbi.

• whitefox1
    14 years ago

Great seeds w bonuses for a SASBE! Thx, Robbi!

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Just got my seed packet back from Robbie's 'everyone welcome' RR.

By far this is the best swap I have ever been a part of, the amount and variety of seeds returned has me stunned!

Robbie has excellent communication, her hosting skills are awesome, she shiped her seeds fast and they arrived in great shape.

I would be honored to trade or be a part of any swap Robbie would host in the future~

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this swap!

huggs,
    lynn

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Hi! I was also in the Everyone Welcome Round Robin! I can't say enough terrific things about the seeds I received and the choices that Robbie made for me.

Super awesome Round Robin! Thanks for all your time and hard work! vina

• mavis07
    13 years ago

I was in a swap hosted by Robbi and received a very generous package today. Wow! Thanks for the variety of wonderful seeds you sent to me! The swap had a short turn around time too!
    Mavis07

• fearadyn
    11 years ago

Robbie is the best hostest ever! her annual swap is very easy and you always get tons of excellent seeds back. Great communication and fast shipping! I love trading with Robbie!

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

I recently participated in Robbi's Garden Geek swap. It was absolutely fabulous! I received a wonderful selection of seeds -- far better than anything I had expected. I would be thrilled and honored to participate in any trade or swap with Robbi.

Sponsored