Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jensyen_gw

katkni

jensyen ( z7 MD )
12 years ago

Katkni was a gem to trade with. Nice emails and quick to mail well packaged seeds. I would trade with her again anytime. Thanks K!

Comments (14)

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Just recieved a nice card, Anise Hyssop, Teddy Bear Sunflower, White Coneflower, Calendula, and Snapdragons from Katkni for the Secret Santa RR swap. Thank you so much! I am so excited to get to planting these!!!

Randi Jo

• soilent_green
    12 years ago

Just completed a pleasant, hassle-free trade. Good communication. Look forward to trading with again in the future.

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Outstanding! Would love to trade with her again.

GB

• alwaysagarden
    11 years ago

Kathy sent me a large assortment of wonderful seeds and beautiful handmade card in Secret Santa Swap. Can't wait to plant them in Spring.. thank you!!

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Kathy sent me TONS of seeds and a beautiful handmade card in the Secret Santa Swap - Thank You!
    Shirley!

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

Thank you for the lovely card and seeds. I could tell you took great care in your selection and packing. You have blessed me for years to come.

• grdngramma
    11 years ago

Got a nice package of flower seeds in the secret santa swap thingy from katkni, thanks very much!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Kathy sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a beautiful card and nice seeds from the 2012 SSS! Thanks so much, Melinda

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Thank you for your generosity Kathy! I received a beautiful Santa card in the Secret Santa Swap. Inside were seeds for Sensitive plant(my teenagers Thank you), Flax, Moss Rose, Hyacinth bean vine and Cilantro! Thank you for the note inside about doing some trading. Looking forward to it :)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Sweet katkni sent me a beautiful "Joy" card with 3 of her favorites fresh from her garden... Lemon Basil, Moss Rose and Double Cosmos Orange! I don't have any of those and I love them. Thank you!!!

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

What a nice, full envelope in my Christmas Card from Kathy! I was blown away.

(Beautiful handwriting, too)

I am loving the seeds, Kathy and already starting some - and thinking of how generous you are to me.

Have a great '14 gardening season ~
    Susie

• l1oness
    10 years ago

Katkni sent me a very pretty cardinal card and seeds as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. I received lemon basil (I've been looking forward to trying this!), calendula, black cumin (sounds interesting), and cosmos. Thank you so much!

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Secret Santa Kathy sent an embossed, cut-out card of Santa walking down a sloping, boreal forest laden with snow. In his sack are toys from times before everyone was plugged in, and a small songbird is serenading him along. Inside, Kathy had carefully wrapped generous packets of seed fresh from her garden this year in a sheet of bubble wrap, so no seeds were mashed. The cilantro, moss rose, & hyacinth bean vine will be much appreciated, not to mention the calendula which flowers weeks after first frost around here in a sheltered spot. Thank you Kathy.

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling