Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelady777

dirtdiggin

Toni was generous, accomodating, great with email communication, protects the seeds with bubble, and mails quickly! What more could you ask for???? I would definitely recommend trading with her! Thanks, Toni!!!

Blessings,

Angela

Comments (27)

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Toni and I just had a very nice trade for herb seeds. I would be very happy to trade with her again.
    Sue

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Toni and i just finished our trade i was pleased. i would trade again with Toni again. Toni sent what seeds was agreed upon. Thank you :') ~Medo

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Hi Toni!

I received your package today! What a great variety of tomatos! Thanks so much!!

I recommend her to trade very highly.

:)
    Doris

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Wonderful trade with Toni! Very prompt with shipping and the plants were in great shape when they arrived. I'm hoping for many trades in the future!

Peggy

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

My plants are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you for a wonderful trade. Toni is a fantastic , generous and thoughtful trader...she even provided me with seeds just in case I mess up with my little Huckleberry bushlings.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I couldn't be happier with my second trade with Toni! The plants arrived in absolutely perfect condition, and it was sure nice to include the dried seeds just in case we need or want them! Toni is fantastic by email, quick to mail, and takes great care with packaging.

I was sure surprised to get full blown rooted plants, Toni, soil and all! I was expecting cuttings since I didn't know what starters were.(LOL) Thanks again for the awesome trade! The plants are doing quite well! I'm so excited!

Blessings,
    Angela

• jll0306
    15 years ago

I just got my baby huckleberry starts today. The very healthy, well rooted little plants arrived in good condition. The napkin with the smear of dried seeds and planting instruction "just in case the starts don't take" was an added bonus/

I would trade with Toni anytime.

• nutmeghill
    15 years ago

I want to thank Toni for her very generous trade, and her very nice communication!

Happy Gardening to all!

PJ

• rb55
    15 years ago

No problems here. I actually got more than I asked for.

• carolynp
    15 years ago

Toni is a great trader!! I was in the Santa exchange and got some fantastic seeds from her that are right up my alley. I'd trade with her any day.

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Would recommend trading with Toni to anyone, and hope that i have the opportunity to trade with her again, too. She even sent me a bonus seed from my wish list! Thanks, Toni!
    Janine

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

I would like to that Toni for being a wonderful and generous "Secret Santa"

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• kms4me
    15 years ago

Thanks, Toni, for a great trade. Hope to repeat the experience next year.

Kate

• colcol
    15 years ago

Generous!!! Sent me 3 great pkts of seeds from the Secret Santa RR

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

Toni was very generous in the Secret Santa RR! She sent a ton of fabulous veggie seeds that I can't wait to grow and taste! Thank you so much!

• michelelee
    15 years ago

Toni sent the seeds quickly with generous amounts and also shared many gardening tips with me as we live in the same area. Much appreciated!!!! Thank you so much Toni and sorry so late posting. Would love to trade again anytime!!!! Michele

• slo_garden
    15 years ago

I had a really good trade with Toni and would love to swap seeds with her again!

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Toni sent me a beautiful BD card with seed from the RR BD card exchange.
    Thanks you so much for the card and GREAT seeds.
    Thanks again,
    Dorothy

• haymay
    15 years ago

great to swap with, would highly recommend, was quick to send seeds and they were well packaged

i'll swap with you anytime you want to!!!!!!!!!

• newwilly46
    15 years ago

had a great trade with you would trade again. with you. thanks.great person trade with.happy gardening 2009
    newwilly46 in Canada

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I had Toni as a swap partner for a couple of Round Robins. She was awesome! Spoiled me rotten. Thanks, Toni!

• reeselayne
    15 years ago

Wonderful trade with Toni! Seeds were labeled and packaged nicely. Friendly emails and quick shipping. Thanks Toni!

• chellflower
    15 years ago

I recieved two seed varieties from my want list in the Wow, Thanks I wanted that swap. Thanks Toni!!

• joy_unspeakable
    15 years ago

Toni is a very generous person. She sent Eightball Zucchini squash that I had been looking for. I hope to return the favor one day. Thanks again!!
    ~ Tracy

• bonechickchris
    14 years ago

Toni is a wonderful trader! I have traded with her many times. I wish I understood the rate and review thing before now!
    She has a great wealth of knowledge with everything she shares. She has also helped me out when I could not find seeds elsewhere.
    I will keep trading with her for a long time! She also has a son, Daniel, who's a young one, just starting out. I had him participate in one of my trades for the first time, and he sent the most awesome seeds! It was a priviledge to trade with him!
    Christy

• galium
    14 years ago

Toni was my partner in our Cracked Pot Gardner's Propagation Swap in June. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful partner. We were in constant communication and when her box arrived I was thrilled by her generosity.
    I had so much fun swapping with her and would do so again anytime!
    Mariann

• booberry85
    14 years ago

Toni & I were partners recently in a couple of round robins. I was stunned by her generosity! Fun to chat with too!

Thank you, Toni!

Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus