Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
strmywthr3

beverlysc

strmywthr3
16 years ago

sent a great packet of seeds as part of the crazy eights swap.

thanks!

Comments (36)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Beverly is absolutley wonderful! I was supposed to receive seeds and she sent me a bush(she did ask me first)! Great person to trade with and would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Bev~Angie

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Had a great seed swap with Beverly and look forward to doing it again!

Peggy

• medontdo
    16 years ago

beverly sent me some great seeds!! i love trading with her!! i would trade seeds again!! she's generous!! fast and just nice to talk to!!

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

I Love to trade with Beverly. She is always a generous, fast and fun trader. Linda

• chrizty
    15 years ago

had my first seed trade with beverlysc Beverly, seeds came fast well packed. would love to trade with again:)

• mommyto2
    15 years ago

I had my first trade with Beverly and I'm very pleased. Very generous, fast shipping, great packing and good communication. I hope to trade with her again!

Monica

• medontdo
    15 years ago

hi again!! :') Beverly really outdid herself!! i'm so not kidding!! she sent a box of seashells, plants, seeds and just WOW i was/am still knocked out!! i just love her idea's!! she even sent sand dollar!! i haven't seen a real one since i was a kid! that is so special to me!! and another thing, tabor said its a sea anemity or something. but ohhhh it is just so special!! i just wanted to cry!!! LOL how silly!! now my kids can see them!! the plants came in awesome shape!! she is just the total BOMB!!! i HIGHLY recommend trading with Beverly she has a heart of gold!! ((((HUGS)))) Thank you so much!!!! ~Medo

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just completed a seed trade with Beverly. She is an awesome trader. She was prompt and had great communication. I would love to trade with her again. I highly recommend her. Thanks!

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just traded seeds with Bev. She is so very efficient and responded so quickly. A very nice lady - would be happy to trade with her again.Sue

• squirrelspur
    15 years ago

Had an excellent trade with beverlysc. She is very generous and I hope to trade with her again.

• lucylou8222
    15 years ago

Hi, I just received my trade with beverlysc. It was AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going out and plant my seeds tonight. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! Lucylou

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

I'm typing this for my mom, she got her left hand smashed at work between the register and a flat panel T.V. She's in a brace and can't type tonight, but will figure out in the next few days how to type with the brace on. She didn't want to chance not being able to post a review for Bev.

She just received Bev's end of a trade. She was really thrilled with the generous trade, excellent communication, and how quickly Bev mailed, and she was really excited about the extras. Highly recommended trader.

Tiffany for Kathy

• cynister
    15 years ago

Bev is an excellent trader!

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Sent 3 times as many seeds as I sent! Thanks for adding to my garden with your generous trade Bev!

• danita
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with beverlysc!
    Thanks Beverly!
    Danita

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Another great trade with Beverly! She maile out her part even though I'm still waiting for part of mine to come in! What a wonderful thing to know that such a well established trader has trust in me! Excellent communication, quick mailing and very generous amounts! HIGHLY recommended!

Thank you so much, Bev!

Kathy

• sharoncl
    15 years ago

I responded to a post from Bev for leftover seeds for a SASBE. As a newbie, I really appreciated her generous offer, and was especially excited that she included some extras she thought I'd like, based on my original seed choices. Thanks for being so thoughtful!

sharoncl

• bill449
    15 years ago

Super person and great trader! Thanks Bev

• redheadedninja
    15 years ago

she's very generous!

• graanieb
    15 years ago

I've seen generosity and great communication over few years here, but Bev is the trully amazing giver. She doesn't expect but a smile on people's faces, knowing she makes our day, what makes us want to send her something even more, especially now that she had flood damage to her greenhouse and yard, we need to wait and see what she needs, probably will say nothing or not much, just humble and unselfish.
    Great to communicate with, plus we'll have some beautiful flowers of hers , especially large Asiatic Lilies. She offered to send them, you can understand how I have to express at least some of my gratitude. Makes one wish there wasn't any distance so we could help each other.

Best wishes to you Bev, many thanks again, we love you.

Bea and family

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Gracious & generous.

• quiltingfox
    14 years ago

She just sent me some wonderful seeds. Will gladly return the favor if you ever see anything on my tradelist you want. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

She just sent me some wonderful tropical fish fabric and plants for my garden. She also sent me some seeds that I can share with 2 of my gardening friends. Thank you bunches for your generosity!!! I appreciate you sharing your garden plants and seeds with me!!! Will gladly trade with you in the future!! :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• celeegra
    13 years ago

Bev was extremely generous in her trade! She was prompt and also threw in extras. I will eat very well next year thanks to her!

• stormy_weather
    13 years ago

Beverly sent me lots and lots of seeds. And she is awesome.

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Just had a surprise wish mexican sunflower thank you so much, Lisa

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by gardenunusual 5 (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 6, 10 at 8:02

Beverlysc sent me a terrific assortment of seeds that I have wanted to try for a long time. And many wonderful extras!

I am so grateful, Beverly, and thank you again!!!

~ T

(copied from another thread)

• stlgirl
    13 years ago

Another great trade with Beverly. She is a pleasure to trade with.

~StLGirl

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

Beverly was a pleasure to trade with, she even looked at my wants list and offered extras from her own stash!

Thank you Beverly!

Lisa

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thanks so much for the chance to trade :) seeds were cozy in a bubble envelope and you sent such generous amount!

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I just received my end of trade with beverlysc.
    Seeds came fast, packaged good and extras.
    Can't beat that.
    Thanks for a great trade.

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Just had another nice trade with Beverly.

• cashclan
    12 years ago

WOO HOO!!! Excellent trader, this is the kind of person that makes trading fun!!! excellent trader, generous, prompt, and understanding. Will GLADLY trade with again ANY time!! thank you BEV!!! :-)

• elvis
    12 years ago

Bev is a really good one! Well packed seeds in a brand new (!) bubbler, incredibly prompt, and the trades are more than ample--

I'm a very good judge of traders, due to my long time relationship with GW, so trust me--you can rely on beverlysc...

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Elvis, we can learn from her, I sure can, she packed lavender plants in 4 in pots in a carboard paper, it enclosed 3 sides, taped around it, enclosed in a bit wider box, plants arrived fresh as can be.
    Above all, generous and willing to give without us making any agreements, me and daughter are grateful, got to love Bev.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Just finished a terrific trade with Beverly! She was totally generous to a fault with all the fabulous seeds she sent, and everything arrived extremely promptly and perfectly protected. In my opinion, Beverly is definitely a first class GW trader! :)

Sponsored