Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
paddlehikeva

Posted by aunt_lou Z5 OH (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 07 at 20:05

Recently made a trade with paddlehikeva. She was very generous and prompt and also helpful to this rookie trader. The iris she sent me were healthy and in great shape. Thanks for trading with me!

Aunt_Lou/Sandra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: paddlehikeva

I received some great seeds from paddlehikeva. A very generous trader, she included nice bonus seeds too.
Thank you for the trade!
Marcia

o

She is wonderful. I feel lucky I got to trade with her. Wonderful plants and cuttings. She even sent me directions on how to root dinathus. She really goes out of her way to help. Very nice person. I am glad I got to meet you. Cant wait to see the daffs this spring. Barb

o

Opps...I forgot to leave Kathy a glowing report on our trade a short while back. We made arrangements to trade daffs, dug them, stored and cured them and then sent them later. I was very pleased with our trade that spanned a long time in finalizing.

Thanks Kathy. I look forward to trading again.

Sue

o

Look.

Here is a link that might be useful: another thread

o

Posted by glennspey Zone5 NY (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 17, 08 at 10:42

Paddlehikeva sent me a very generous portion of beautiful daffodil bulbs, more than I expected. Thanks again!

copied from another thread

o

Kathy is a very generous trader! She surely WOW-ed me with the package she sent. I surely am looking forward to trading with her again.

Dee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here