Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remy_gw

Blooms2007

remy_gw
16 years ago

Hi,

Blooms2007 is newer and no rating yet so I thought I would start a thread for her. She promised me large daffodil bulbs. She mailed in a timely fashion, and the bulbs were nice as promised : )

I hope she has many more great trades to come,

Remy

Comments (8)

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I just finished a trade with Blooms. Great trader. Friendly and fast. I would gladly trade again. Thanks.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Sorry to report that I didnt have such a great experience with her when I traded wih her under her other name 'blueswan08'.I found this person to not only not hold up her end ,but I also feel she was very dishonest about the whole thing.I sent my end out on 12-04-07 2 days after we made trade arrangements,I emailed her 3 times asking if she received her seeds and if she sent mine,she never responded,then I seen her trading and reporting that she sent trades out at another swap site.I confronted her there and another site she was trading on and she told me that she never received my seeds and that she sent mine out,and they both must be lost in the mail.Needless to say, when I expressed that I didnt believe her because I wasnt the only one waiting on her end and it didnt seem reasonable that if she sent her end and didnt receive my end that she wouldnt try to contact me,considering I sent her 3 emails asking if she got her seeds, it got very ugly.She was not so "friendly"to me.I would not recommend this person to anyone,no matter what name and email addy she is using at that particular time.~Angie

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Angie,
    Just want to make sure it is the same person. I've not heard she had a new name of blueswan08. Does she live in Iowa?
    Thanks,
    Remy

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Hi Remy!Yes, it is the same person,sending you an email!:)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

I should have expressed when I originally posted this that I was not thrilled to report that this was a bad trade.I was hoping that I would never have to do this,but in light of what is really going on,I feel I have an obligation to the other members of this site to let you know what happened with my experience with her.I am not a fan of trashing people and ruining their name over skepticism,I am sure of what I have stated.I hope this will be the last bad review I ever have to give,the good ones are a lot more pleasant to write!:)
    ~Angie...who really isnt comfortable giving bad reviews..

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Posted by ohio_monica 6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 25, 08 at 20:40

I did an iris' for postage a couple months ago right after my house burned down and this person wanted a lot of them. I sent her what she wanted and it cost me $30.15 in shipping to send it to here and she never paid me for them. I have emailed to remind her and she has still never reimbursed me for the postage. The member is blooms2007. So I warn you don't do any trading or send her anything for postage inless you get your money or whatever first.

Here is a link that might be useful: Don't trade with this one

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

This member just keeps joining under new member names

fairydust - September 1, 2007
    blooms2007 - September 26, 2007
    amishcap - September 20, 2007
    hummingbird2007 - October 27, 2007
    amishchick - November 17, 2007
    blueswan08 - November 23, 2007
    meadowlarknest - January 13, 2008
    summerstorm08 - January 16, 2008
    ladyjennywren- Febuary 24, 2008
    the newest one is grauemill March 17th 2008

She goes by a personal name of Glenda/Sunny/Sunni/Diane/Diana/Katie/ and even Dennis.

She claims to have problems posting, or even emailing folks via GW email. There is likely a good reason for that.

She is located in Red Oak Iowa.
    blueswan 08 reviews

Sue...rbb

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Ok...other aliases to add here, some newer and some not so new.

She is now located in Springfield IL

Cactuswren June 10, 2007

Grauemill Mar. 17, 2008

Bluenest Nov. 7, 2008

Snowdrops2008 Nov. 11, 2008

Dairymaid Feb. 13, 2009