Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
julianoname_gw

nel5397

julia-fl
10 years ago

I just want to say that it was a great pleasure to deal with Nelson (nel5397), who offered me a Sunshine Mimosa. I could not find it anywhere and he was happy to send it to me. It arrived fast and in a great shape. Thank You so much!!!

Comments (18)

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

I would like thank you for the society garlic seeds. They were sent to me by SASE.. Arrived quickly and in great shape....how generous of you. I greatly appreciate it. Lorabell

• pat44th
    10 years ago

Nelson (nel5397) sent me Society Garlic and Camphor Tree seeds. He sent the seeds to me without trading. The seeds arrived fast and in a great shape

Thank you very much for sharing.
    Pat

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Nelson, thank you so much for the Society Garlic seeds! You are quite the generous fellow indeed. :)

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Nelson was wonderful. He sent me a large amount of wild onions and didn't request anything in trade. The bulblets were beautiful and fresh when they arrived. I'd be happy to trade with him any time.

• SunshineGal
    9 years ago

Thank you Nelson for generously sending some canna seeds for me and asking nothing in return. I am so excited to grow these and if I ever have anything you'd like, you just let me know!

• retsec
    9 years ago

AAA+++. Such a generous person. Sent me some palm seed and even paid the postage. They were sent quickly after I sent my address.

• Phylis
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Participated in Nelson's generous giveaway offers of Society Garlic and Allium Canadense seeds. Thanks very much! :)

• cottonwood468
    8 years ago

Seeds of Society Garlic arrived safe and quick. Thank you, Nelson.

• leila hamaya
    8 years ago

got a nice bubbly envelope full of wild onion bulbils, am very psyched =) thanks nel5397 =) a very generous person!

• leila hamaya
    8 years ago

love how nel5397 pops into the seed exchange every now and again with totally freebie offers =)

thanks for the maypop seeds, if theres ever anything on my trade list that strikes your fancy, let me know and i will get you back =)

• Phylis
    8 years ago

Thank you Nelson, for the wonderful seeds.

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Nelson sent me a surprise pack of seeds from my "want" list! How amazingly sweet!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

He said he'd put me on the list if he had any Society Garlic left, but I shouldn't hold my breath and ta-da the seeds arrived today, Dec. 3. Thank you so much. Wonderful surprise and will be fun to grow. Thank you.

• Jaime
    8 years ago

Thank you for the muhly seeds and wanting nothing in return. Arrived quickly. Hope to trade in the future. :)

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

Thank you! Nelson sent me a generous amount of beauty berry seeds, even paid for postage. Definitely would love to trade in the future. Have a great holiday season!

• Glov2
    8 years ago

Nel shared jasmine seeds with me & also covered the postage. Nel, thank you so much for your kindness!!

• Phylis
    8 years ago

Thank you again Nelson! For the seeds, seeds, seeds, seeds, seeds...

• Glov2
    7 years ago

Thanks again Nel for your generosity... for sharing your pink rain lily bulbs...thx a million!!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio