Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmushka

yellowrose10

Traded with her for postage, and was satisfied with my side of the deal. :)

Comments (9)

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

This was a large trade of iris for iris and other bulbs. Yellowrose is a great trader, her bulbs and corms are beautiful, very healthy plus she sent some just lovely extras. Communication was excellent. I hope we can trade again in the future.

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with yellowrose,ships fast, great communication.would trade with anytime..Thanks

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Just received my end of our trade. Diana is very generous, great communication, and ships fast. Would definitely trade with her again!!

Em

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

just got my bulbs, nicely packed in bubble envelope. thank you so much!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I guess it's only a one time deal with yellowrose10...

She (Diana) wanted to trade again, which I agreed to being that I had just completed a successful trade with her. That was 12/18 and I have yet to receive anything BUT poor excuses and lies...

3 different emails with different excuses, one even telling me that she had sent them. I actually got a card in the mail on Tuesday of this week telling me that her husband has cancer so they're flying out of town and she'll get the package sent in February when they return. How in the hell could someone lie about something like that?!?!

Well, needless to say, I know February will never come... especially when I've heard that she's used similar excuses with other GW'ers.

At least now I know of her history and of her multiple usernames!! I had my suspicions when I received a response to a 'HAVE' offer of mine from a different username but they had the SAME first and last name AND the same address. I guess she thought I was the stupid one. :-)

TRADERS BEWARE!!!

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

This member is a chronic returning member with multiple GW names with a history of not following through with trades.

She is also posting on GW under the following names.

wrenhouse10

yellowiris10

Since 2007, she has used the following names on GW

fairydust - September 1, 2007
    blooms2007 - September 26, 2007
    amishcap - September 20, 2007
    hummingbird2007 - October 27, 2007
    amishchick - November 17, 2007
    blueswan08 - November 23, 2007
    meadowlarknest - January 13, 2008
    summerstorm08 - January 16, 2008
    ladyjennywren- Febuary 24, 2008
    the newest one is grauemill March 17th 2008

other names used

Cactuswren June 10, 2007

Grauemill Mar. 17, 2008

Bluenest Nov. 7, 2008

Snowdrops2008 Nov. 11, 2008

Dairymaid Feb. 13, 2009

She goes by a personal name of Glenda/Sunny/Sunni/Diane/Diana/Katie/ and even Dennis.

She claims to have problems posting, or even emailing folks via GW email. There is likely a good reason for that.

A general search of her member names on this forum will bring up other reviews of how she trades.

TRADERS BEWARE

Fran

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

This member was back with a new name on 1/19/11 using the new name of

gardenrose11

Fran

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

This person is now 'not' replying to posts, but just emailing members about trade posts they have made. When asked about her Garden Web user name, she said she'd left garden web because "they were too picky".

She changes what she says she has available, in order to meet one's wants....ie, she said she had bright purple clematis until she found out the member already had that one. She then changed her offer to Belle of Woking...a very pale clematis. She says she will ship first, but hasn't followed through yet, and I would be suspicious of the plants being what she says they are.

If in doubt, don't set up a trade with this person.

She is now giving an address of OMAHA NE.

• claysoil
    12 years ago

She used the name Glenda with me and gave me a definite mailing date for her end. I delayed mailing mine until I got a confirm number from her. It never came and when I questioned her she said the plants she wanted to send me died. Let her send first!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths