Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fluffybonbon

naturegirl236

fluffybonbon
14 years ago

Just had a nice trade with naturegirl. She was prompt and sent a very generous amount of seeds.

I would like to trade again and again.

Comments (26)

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Jill. My heirloom iris for her blue water iris. She was very generous and sent me a very healthy, nice clump! Her emails were friendly and had a quick response. Thank you very much! I would trade with her again anytime!

• booboobearbecky
    14 years ago

Jill is a very friendly person to trade with! I received my seeds promptly and generous amounts too!

Thanks so much for trading seeds with me Jill!!

BooBooBearBecky

• wuggles
    14 years ago

Jill is such a sweet person and very generous! THANKS!

• pufftrinket
    14 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed trading with Jill. :-)

• cryptid
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Jill and I must say I am one happy camper! She is very nice, very friendly, very prompt and VERY generous! I'd trade with her again any ol' time! :) - Thanks, Jill!

• amiliweggy
    14 years ago

Quick shipping, generous, and very sweet! Would do again, Thanks!

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Received a very nice trade from Jill. Very generous amounts of seeds and some extras too. Thanks so much.

Toni

• mamagem
    14 years ago

Thanks for a great trade and the extra seeds too. Would trade again with Jill any time!

• agirlsgirl
    14 years ago

I received my seeds from Jill today, and needless to say, I am VERY impressed! The seeds were well packed and in great condition. Everything is clearly marked and was delivered very promptly. Jill is also a real pleasure to communicate with,which she does very well throughout the trade also! I would have to say this trade is perfect, and Jill is a great person to trade with,I highly recommend her!:)

Thanks Jill,I look forward to many more trades with you!:)
    Angie

• aquawise
    14 years ago

Just had my first trade with Jill. Great to deal with and prompt with her seeds. Do it again anytime. AWESOME

• perennialfan273
    14 years ago

I also completed a trade with Jill recently. Very responsible and prompt with sending her seeds. Would gladly trade again anytime.

Thank you so much Jill!!

Happy Holidays!

• spookycharles
    14 years ago

Naturegirl236 sent a beautiful card and a wonderful assortment of seeds for the Secret Santa exchange.

~Amanda

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

I received a very nice card with from Jill with blue bedder sage, downy aster and Pineapple sage, in the secret santa swap. Looking so forward to planting all of these...Thank you very much.

• roflol
    14 years ago

Just completed a swap with Jill, went smooth as silk. Great communication, generous quantity of seeds sent zippity quick, and packed very well. Thanks for trading!
    Terri :]

• mamagem
    14 years ago

Had another great trade with Jill. She is very friendly and prompt in her communication. Thank you so much for saving me from my seed-scarfing pooch! Let's trade again Jill.

• crisann
    14 years ago

Received a wonderful card and great seeds in the SSSS-2009.
    Thanks much!

crisann

• perkybarb
    14 years ago

Secret Santa Naturegirl236 send a lovely Christmas card and a variety of seeds. Thanks so much Jill.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Barbara aka PerkyBarb.

• roselover_5b
    14 years ago

Naturegirl236 is a great person to trade with! When I posted a "wanted" she volunteered some seeds to me. Not only that, but when I received the seeds, she had taken the trouble to remove them from the pulp. I know that can be a task, so I was impressed that she did that. When I mentioned being concerned about getting germination due to reading conflicting stories about it, Naturegirl236 sent me a fantastic pdf of research findings for the best method of germination for this seed. Communication was great and she sent the seeds very quickly. I look forward to another occasion to trade with her.

• jaynine
    14 years ago

Wonderful trader; highly recommended. Thanks Jill!

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

She is an amazing person to trade with! So kind and sweet and generous! She has that TRUE gardener spirit! I thoroughly enjoyed my trade with her and look forward to others in the future. I highly recommend her as a trader, or someone that you can ask advice about gardening to. She is a sweetheart! Thanks !!!

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Just received my seeds from Jill. Wow very nicely packed and very generous. Quick too! Love the extra goodies too! Thanks Jill! Hope to trade again in the future.

• gretchensgarden
    13 years ago

Just received seeds from Jill, and I'm thrilled! Jill was so generous with her seeds, and they arrived amazingly well organized. She also has been so kind and helpful answering various questions. I couldn't be more pleased!

• nel.nucifera
    12 years ago

I'm a newbie to GW and have a very meager trade list so I am very thankful that Jill shared many of her seeds with me. She gave me great ideas on how to efficiently package seeds for trade. It was a very pleasant exchange.

• piksi_hk
    12 years ago

Finished trading with Jill in Sept. She sent bunches of seeds for mine. Will definitely trade with her again.

• tl.graham
    12 years ago

Did a beap with Jill and she is fantastic! Beautiful seeds and she is very generous!! I wholeheartedly look forward to trading in the future!

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Wow! What a pleasant surprise! Jill replied to my request for Dinosaur Kale, sent me generous amount of it and then some, not wanting anything in return, amazing, she is so great, hoping to pay back the kindness one day.
    Thank you again Jill,
    Bea

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars76 Reviews
DC Area's Award-Winning Interior Designer | 12x Best of Houzz