Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sherrih_gw

cashclan

sherrih
12 years ago

I just finished a plant trade with her. WOW what a nice trade. She packs plants beautifully, mails quickly, and has great communication. I love getting emails from her. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks for an AWESOME trade!!

Sherri

Comments (27)

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just completed a terrific seed trade with Sharon. Emails were friendly and mailed super quick. Just a nice lady and terrific Garden Webber :)

Happy Sowing! :)
    vina

• DestinyRainStorm
    12 years ago

Sharon was very pleasant to trade with.
    Her package was perfectly packed and the items exactly what
    we had discussed. Easy to communicate with through email.
    Would trade with her again.

• debbiep_gw
    12 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Sharon.Everything went smoothly and it was a pleasure trading with her!

• girlgroupgirl
    12 years ago

Cashclan is a wonderful trader. Very congenial - we have had some lovely email exchanges. Lovely seeds too!

• beverlysc
    12 years ago

Had a wonderful seed trade with Sharon. Was a pleasure trading with her and hopefully trade again next year.

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Cashclan sent lusty, healthy plants and a slew of bonus seeds. Each item was carefully and creatively packaged and labeled and dispatched at whirlwind speed...
    Thank you, Sharon, for a totally satisfying, inspiring trade.

• gardenpoppy
    11 years ago

awesome trader, unique and fantastic packaging of plants. I really appreciated this trade. Her hens and chicks are so very cute.
    Thanks again cashclan, hope to trade again sometime!

• karyn1
    11 years ago

Sharon is a great lady to chat with and an excellent trader. She sent me a rooted cutting of a plant that I'd lost over the winter and included a couple extras.

• irishdescended
    11 years ago

I just completed a trade with Sharon and was very pleased. She had friendly emails and sent her trade quickly with everything packaged great. I hope we get the chance to do it again sometime! Darla. (irishdescended)

• ptpulley
    11 years ago

I offered an item for postage and cashclan took my offer. She sent my postage reimbursement via PayPal really quickly and was a joy to coordinate with. Hope to have the opportunity to trade again-- thanks!

• sherrih
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Just had my 2nd AWESOME trade with Sharon!! What a GREAT Trader she is. She sent me the biggest box of very healthy plants. She won this trade, we have a lil wager on who send this biggest box/ most plants. Score is 1/1. Will have a tie breaker soon.
    She is a wonderful person and a great friend
    If you ever get the chance to trade with her you will not be disappointed!!!!

• marcella
    11 years ago

Just finished a trade with her she was very patient and understanding with me, i work a lot and have very little time to get my trades together,but she kept hanging in there working it out with me and. I finally got our trade finished,hope to trade again sometime thanks. Sharon

• shany0
    11 years ago

I am new in the trading/exchanging seeds and plants. I just finished a plant trade with Sharon, and it was my first trade. It went nicely and smooth. Her package was full with healthy cuttings (More the expected), perfectly packed, and her kindness was beyond and above. She surprised me by adding into the package so much above what we discussed. The communicate and emails returned quickly. Definitely I Would trade with her in the future. She seems as a wonderful nice person.

Thank you very much Sharon.

• irishdescended
    11 years ago

Sharon is truly a angel. She was patient with me during our last trade. I experianced a huge family tragedy...... Sharon gave me prayers and total understanding with my lack of communication and extremely slow trade on my end. Thank you Sharon. You are a asset to gardenweb and a "true" gardenweb buddy. Darla.

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Just received my trade from Sharon and she sent it air mail so it seemed. She did a super job of packing and also sent more than agreed, would definately trade with her again. Super job Sharon!

• LouisianaLadybug
    11 years ago

I wanted to leave a review for Cashclan as she is an AWESOME trader! I received a seed trade from her and I was very impressed by how well it was packaged and by the seeds as well. We can't wait to plant them in the garden. Thank you again for the great trade!

• nlb52
    11 years ago

I again had a grate trade with cashclan , was so happy with everything she sent , had everything all done up real nice too , and with there names marked on them nice and clear, Would love to trade her any time . Thanks Sharon

• beachplant
    11 years ago

I rarely trade anymore but got an e-mail from Sharon asking if I still have banana canna, thrilled to pawn off this stuff on someone else !
    Looking forward to a successful trade.
    Tally HO!

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Loved my trade with Sharon :) Looking forward to more trades in the future...thanks Sharon and sorry for not getting around to the rate and review sooner!

• debbiep_gw
    11 years ago

I just had a good trade with sharon.Everything went smoothly.Thanks.I hope to trade again with you!

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

Just had a wonderful trade with cashclan. Large box of neatly wraped plants. She is a joy to trade with. Hope to trade with her again.
    Thanks to Cashclan,
    djune

• ToshaLynn
    11 years ago

5 stars out of 5 :)

Fast and wonderful!! Trading with her was awesome and she is so informative and sweet! This trade was so exciting thank you so much for the trade and and I look forward to more in the future :)

• kizzyseeds
    11 years ago

I don't usually do reviews because my time on the computer is so limited, but I'm making an exception in the case of cashclan! I've been here a long time, and she's got to be one of the best flower buds I've run across - timely, considerate, generous, and great seeds. Cashclan is at the top of my list!!!

• sguanzon
    11 years ago

Lovely trade and lovely person. Hope to trade again anytime!

• daisy_lee
    11 years ago

I had my first fantastic trade with Sharon and she sent beautiful healthy plants. They were all packaged with care and she even sent bonus seeds! Very good about emailing too.

I hope to trade with her again!!!

• pdsavage
    11 years ago

Thank you for the trade and the extra seeds.
    Stella d'oro was planted on the front corner of the house.

• zioncottage
    11 years ago

Sharon was wonderful to trade with. She got everything mailed very quickly, her seeds are excellently labeled, and everything arrived healthy. She was very generous and threw in some extra seeds and plants. It was a wonderful surprise! She's a great person to trade with. Thanks Sharon!

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH