Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
knotz

Posted by gawdinfever z5/MO (wbcountry@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 0:11

Wonderful trader! Would trade again with Caren anytime!

Susanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: knotz

Me too Susanne.

o

I have traded with Caren several times...Great Trader!!!
Hope to trade again with her..

Jeanene

o

An awesome trader! She sent me baby plants I was looking for in exchange for seeds. They were in great condition and flowered all summer. Thanks again Caren!
;) Firegurl
Danielle

o

Great trader - we traded early this fall. would trade again anytime.

o

Have traded with her a couple of time. Great trader!
Tina

o

I had a great trade with her too.

Kristi

o

I also had a great trade with her.
Thank you! :)

Joan

o

I know I already left a review, but I felt the need to do it again. Caren and I did a trade I was very happy with. There was one thing that she could not find, I told her no worries. Today I got that item! She went out of her way on this one. Thank you again, you are an excellent trader!!

Joan

o

I already left a post too....that's how generous and awesome Caren is when it comes to her trades...Thanks again, I'll have to send you pics soon!
;) Danielle
Firegurl

o
RE: knotz...thanks again

I already left a post too....that's how generous and awesome Caren is when it comes to her trades...Thanks again, I'll have to send you pics soon!
;) Danielle
Firegurl

o

I too just had a wonderful plant trade with knotz/Caren.

Thanks! I look forward to us getting to trade again, and again!

Sue

o

Great trade with knotz
Thanks
Melanie

o

I had a great trade with Caren. Lovely person and generous trader. Highly recommend.
Jean
recipesaver2

o

I had a great trade. Highly recommend trading with Knotz.
Thanks for trading, Elaine

o

Had a great trade. Great information, friendly emails. Would gladly trade again. Thanks.

o

• Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 24, 08 at 21:21

Very prompt trade with well packed plants. A very generous trade and it was a pleasure to deal with Carin.

o

I have traded with Caren before...but she just sent me such a generous trade, and she always offers me things from my trade list...thanks SOO much Caren...I am really thankful for your generosity !

o

Caren is great! Very generous & friendly.

o

Caren just sent me brug cuttings for postage. Very generous. Cuttings in excellent condition.

o

Traded with Caren, great trade and fast. It was a pleasure to trade again. Dorothy

o

It's great to trade with Caren. We just completed another trade. She adopted a couple of my orphans and sent me one of my top ten most wanted! She also included a bonus. Can't ask for more in a trading partner.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here