Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gawdinfever

kerai

GawdinFever
17 years ago

Wonderful inspite of the fact that I made a mistake on our trade! Extremely nice and considerate!

Susanne

Comments (19)

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had another great trade with kerai. She sent nice plants and cuttings, well packaged, and shipped quickly. Hope to trade with her again.

• julia-fl
    15 years ago

I would love to trade with Kerai again in the future. She is really nice. I received healthy plants including some extras. Thank you so much :)

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Viji was soooooo wonderful to trade with. She is very generous and just down-right sweet. She found out I was really wanting something on her plants list and went out of her way to send some cuttings of two of her plants on top of her already generous seed trade. She's perfect with communication, fast with shipping, and labels and packages everything well. I am overjoyed with our trade! Thanks, Viji!

Blessings,
    Angela

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Vigi is a wonderful trader. She sent me wonderful plants and cuttings. Very easy trade.....Hope to trade this spring....Barb

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

I posted an SASBE seed offer. She mailed me everything in a short period of time and she has already gotten the seeds I mailed. It was a good experience for me. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and Happy Thanksgiving!,
    quiltingfox

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Recently completed a trade with Viji. She's very generous and quick to offer trade for an item that she knows you'll like. I got a box full of healthy cuttings,seeds, bulbs/rhizomes!
    Everything was nicely packed too. I look forward to trading with her again this Spring! Thanks Viji!

• suze62
    15 years ago

Thank you for the card & seed :)
    From the Secret Santa Swap.
    Suzi

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Viji sent me Blackberry lily seeds and even a cutting of varigated vinca!! for the Secret Santa Swap.

I really appreciate your thoughtfulness Viji!

• crisann
    15 years ago

Received some wonderful seeds from kerai in the secret santa seed swap -- thanks much!

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Viji sent me coreopsis tinctoria seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Viji for being such a thoughtful elf!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by nova z9 Ocklawaha (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 26, 06 at 9:31

Great Lady, Great trader! We had a trade and unfortuantly her end got "lost in the mail!" and arrived a week after she sent it. Needless to say the plants were DOA. She then went the extra mile and resent her end. This time I got a box of wonderful healthy plants that are currently doing well. A big THANKS! and reccomendation of her as a good trader! nova

(Copied from a second thread that will soon ge dropping off page 67)

• jaynine
    14 years ago

The generous package of cuttings I received were sent quickly, were well packed and arrived in good condition. I can only hope that Viji is as happy with the one I sent in trade! Would love to trade again. Thanks!

• crabs
    14 years ago

Viji is a great communicator and a fantastic trader. She shipped very fast and sent a very generous package that arrived in good condition.
    Looking forward to trade again!!!!

• mommaval
    14 years ago

I got well packaged cuttings that have all taken off beautifully!!! Thanks so much!! I definitely give you a thumbs up!!! Val

• medontdo
    14 years ago

i just recieved oleander seeds from viji, she is really sweet! i have traded with her several times, she is not only quick, reliable, and very trustworthy, but she is also very nice!! i have always been very happy with the things that i've gotten from her!! **big smile** i definately recommend her for trades!! ~Medo

• debplus3
    14 years ago

I recently completed a great trade with Viji. We had good communication and her plants arrived healthy and she sent extras that she thought I would like which was very nice. I liked that we both e-mailed each other when our boxes arrived to know that we were both satisfied. I always appreciate the communication. She is a great trader and I would trade with her again.
    Deb

• amelia_pepper_lady
    14 years ago

Great trader! Very generous. Included extras. Very good communications. I hope to trade with Viji again.

• Alphie
    14 years ago

Kerai sent me seeds for sase. She is super nice too. Thank you again.

• vidnand
    9 years ago

Hi all,
    I am trying to contact viji for quite some time. Looks like her # is not working. Also, no response for the email i sent. she became a good friend of mine after she generously offered me few curry plant saplings. As I had to move back to India, I lost touch with her. Now, I returned back to USA, & trying to reach her but no luck. I am worried about her well being. If somebody has her current email or contact # pls. let her know that I looking for her.

Thanks,

Vidyaa

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor