Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
catrionaa

Posted by tracyvine 6 NE Ohio (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 4, 09 at 0:16

Kathy,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sending the most amazing and creative box to me and my family for the Petal Pushers Halloween "Buried Alive" Swap on the Round Robin forum.

The goodies that Kathy packed inside were enough to put a smile on not only my face but on each and every one of my family members faces too. She is a wonderful trade partner and a fun loving person that I would highly recommend to anyone.

All My Best,

Tracy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: catrionaa

Kathy was a gracious sender and receiver in the October Petal Pushers Swap. She was an active participant and followed the directives of the swap perfectly.
Thank you for participating,
Alana

o

Kathy, Thanks so much for the very pretty Christmas Card and 4 O'Clocks. Cannot wait until spring!
Barbara

o

I received a very nice card from Kathy with Aster Crego mix in the secret santa swap. I just love Asters and can't wait to see them in bloom...Thank you Thank you!!!!

o

Kathy, thank you for the wonderful card and seeds you sent for the 2009 Secret Santa Swap! I'm really looking forward to growing them.
--Jean

o

Catrionaa sent me some great veggie seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thank you so much! Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas! Happy New Year to you!

Don

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here