Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
west_texas_peg

lady_alicia

west_texas_peg
17 years ago

Thank you so much for the Bluebird Hibiscus! I drooled on so many websites lusting for it and you cured me! Thank you!

God Bless your generous heart!

Peggy

Comments (32)

• graanieb
    17 years ago

WOW, what I first said when I got Alicia's send.
    Highly recommended.

Looking forward to more trades, especially plants in the spring.

Bea

• recipesaver2
    17 years ago

Great to trade with!
    Jean

• micke
    17 years ago

A EXCELLENT person to trade with:)

• zabecc
    16 years ago

Alicia is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :)

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i love trading with alicia!! very nice, fast, generous! and great in emails!! i'd recomend her to anyone!! and i'd trade again in a heartbeat!! thank you so much alicia!! :')) your pretty awesome!!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i can't believe that i'm the only one since jan!!!
    she is just the greatest!! this wonderful lady sends just the greatest stuff!! you'll really love her to pieces!! i can't wait till we get to trade again!!! ~Medo

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

I traded with Alicia and recieved seeds in great condition, very promptly, packets were clearly marked. She is a really nice lady and I would trade with her again. : )

Cindy

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just finished my first trade with Alicia. Very fast turn around, and a friendly, generous trader. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    15 years ago

Wow. Thank you all so very much for your kind words! I just found this page or I would have written sooner. I enjoyed trading with all of you too, and the many others out there that have been so kind in trading with me. Thank you again and again, everyone!
    Alicia

• jessied
    14 years ago

Wonderful labels, very generous seeds, highly recommended!! Thanks so much for the orange trumpet vine, I can't wait to grow it!

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

My trade with Alicia went perfect. She provided me with pictures of her garden plants for me to choose what I wanted, very helpful! Packaging was great and fast shipping. GREAT conversation, truely a great trader. I'm very happy!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Alicia! Emails were quick and shipping was too! Thanks so much and Happy Growing! vina

• passiflora2004
    13 years ago

Great trader i will trade with lady_alicia any time.
    Thanks Bunches for the wonderful trade.

Robbie aka passiflora2004

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Will trade again with Alicia any time!

Bea

• roper2008
    13 years ago

Received a generous amount of seed, more than expected.
    Nice trade, would definately trade with Alicia again.

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Super duper trader with excellent follow-up!
    Thanks Alicia,
    Alana

• stormy_weather
    13 years ago

Great trader! Sent lots of seeds and very quickly too! :) Thanks again!

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

Alicia and I had a terrific seed swap! We both ended up mailing ours out a little later than we'd planned, but communication was great and we were laughing about it:) And she's so thoughtful - she gave me a packet of seeds for a plant that I had admired, but that I wasn't expecting seeds for :) Thanks Alicia!

• elvis
    13 years ago

Great trade with Alicia just received~~extremely prompt, and beautiful packaging. She even provided me with a nice mailing label to send my part of the trade!

I love the seeds..I look forward to many more trades with lady_alicia!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just had a trade with Alicia... she sent a super generous amount of seed, friendly emails and fast shipping. Thanks Alicia!!

• debi
    13 years ago

I just finished up a trade with Alicia, WOW Recieved many seeds that I have not grown before, Great communcation, all seeds nicely and labeled so nicley (Thank you)
    I would trade with her again no doubt,
    Thank you Alicia**Your new flower Bud**
    Debi

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Just completed an excellent trade with lady_alicia. Would highly recommend!

• indiana_matt
    13 years ago

Just received my free surprise package of seed from lady_alicia. What fun! She sent more than twice the amount of seed she promised! Labeled nicely in clear zip bags. Would highly recommend lady_alicia.

Wonderful assortment!
    Thanks Alicia,
    Matthew

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a seed trade with Alicia. Great communication,mails prompyly, packaged well and sends lots of seeds.. Thank So much..Would Trade with Her Anytime!!
    sherrih

• azmountains_gardener
    13 years ago

Alicia was incredibly generous to me. She sent me a "surprise pack," absolutely free. I couldn't believe it when I opened the bubble envelope and found around 35 seed packets. She even took the time to look at my wants list and give me several of my wants. I would recommend trading with her to anyone, and I hope we can trade again in the future.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    12 years ago

Alicia sent me a lot of seeds awhile ago and I missed writing this review. Like everyone here says, she does wonderful trades. Very generous with extra seeds. Nice emails and well packaged seeds. I would trade with her again. Sorry it took me so long to comment.

• graanieb
    11 years ago

Another great trade, thank you a bunch Alicia.

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Alicia, healthy plants and she's a generous trader. Thanks

• bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
    8 years ago

I was so pleased with the way lady_Alicia packed all the seeds and plants I got from her. Learned some things from here as well. On top of that, she was so friendly and nice in our e-mail correspondences. Shared a lot of tips on how to grow plants. Thank you so much for wonderful experience. I would love to trade with you again.

Vesna

• countryladies14
    8 years ago

Thanks Alicia for the awesome trade! I loved how you packaged the seeds in the pretty paper and you even sent bonus seeds! Something I started to do after having some from you! Will do trades with you in the future!

Kim

• graanieb
    8 years ago

Hi gardening pals, hope all are well....still learning around this place, miss the way we used to post our have's and needs....I would love to trade seeds, let me know if you want to?? Hagd.

• countryladies14
    8 years ago

Would love to trade seeds with you!! Send me a PM! :)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!