Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lady_alicia

Posted by west_texas_peg z7b TX (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 0:22

Thank you so much for the Bluebird Hibiscus! I drooled on so many websites lusting for it and you cured me! Thank you!

God Bless your generous heart!
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lady_alicia

WOW, what I first said when I got Alicia's send.
Highly recommended.

Looking forward to more trades, especially plants in the spring.

Bea

o

Great to trade with!
Jean

o

A EXCELLENT person to trade with:)

o

Alicia is a wonderful trader and I would trade with her again any day :)

o

i love trading with alicia!! very nice, fast, generous! and great in emails!! i'd recomend her to anyone!! and i'd trade again in a heartbeat!! thank you so much alicia!! :')) your pretty awesome!!

o

i can't believe that i'm the only one since jan!!!
she is just the greatest!! this wonderful lady sends just the greatest stuff!! you'll really love her to pieces!! i can't wait till we get to trade again!!! ~Medo

o

I traded with Alicia and recieved seeds in great condition, very promptly, packets were clearly marked. She is a really nice lady and I would trade with her again. : )

Cindy

o

I just finished my first trade with Alicia. Very fast turn around, and a friendly, generous trader. I would gladly trade again. Thanks!

o

Wow. Thank you all so very much for your kind words! I just found this page or I would have written sooner. I enjoyed trading with all of you too, and the many others out there that have been so kind in trading with me. Thank you again and again, everyone!
Alicia

o

Wonderful labels, very generous seeds, highly recommended!! Thanks so much for the orange trumpet vine, I can't wait to grow it!

o

My trade with Alicia went perfect. She provided me with pictures of her garden plants for me to choose what I wanted, very helpful! Packaging was great and fast shipping. GREAT conversation, truely a great trader. I'm very happy!

o

Just completed a great trade with Alicia! Emails were quick and shipping was too! Thanks so much and Happy Growing! vina

o

Great trader i will trade with lady_alicia any time.
Thanks Bunches for the wonderful trade.

Robbie aka passiflora2004

o

Will trade again with Alicia any time!

Bea

o

Received a generous amount of seed, more than expected.
Nice trade, would definately trade with Alicia again.

o

Super duper trader with excellent follow-up!
Thanks Alicia,
Alana

o

Great trader! Sent lots of seeds and very quickly too! :) Thanks again!

o

Alicia and I had a terrific seed swap! We both ended up mailing ours out a little later than we'd planned, but communication was great and we were laughing about it:) And she's so thoughtful - she gave me a packet of seeds for a plant that I had admired, but that I wasn't expecting seeds for :) Thanks Alicia!

o

Great trade with Alicia just received~~extremely prompt, and beautiful packaging. She even provided me with a nice mailing label to send my part of the trade!

I love the seeds..I look forward to many more trades with lady_alicia!

o

I just had a trade with Alicia... she sent a super generous amount of seed, friendly emails and fast shipping. Thanks Alicia!!

o
lady_alicia

• Posted by debi Zones 4 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 25, 11 at 19:59

I just finished up a trade with Alicia, WOW Recieved many seeds that I have not grown before, Great communcation, all seeds nicely and labeled so nicley (Thank you)
I would trade with her again no doubt,
Thank you Alicia**Your new flower Bud**
Debi

o

Just completed an excellent trade with lady_alicia. Would highly recommend!

o

Just received my free surprise package of seed from lady_alicia. What fun! She sent more than twice the amount of seed she promised! Labeled nicely in clear zip bags. Would highly recommend lady_alicia.

Wonderful assortment!
Thanks Alicia,
Matthew

o

Just did a seed trade with Alicia. Great communication,mails prompyly, packaged well and sends lots of seeds.. Thank So much..Would Trade with Her Anytime!!
sherrih

o

Alicia was incredibly generous to me. She sent me a "surprise pack," absolutely free. I couldn't believe it when I opened the bubble envelope and found around 35 seed packets. She even took the time to look at my wants list and give me several of my wants. I would recommend trading with her to anyone, and I hope we can trade again in the future.

o

Alicia sent me a lot of seeds awhile ago and I missed writing this review. Like everyone here says, she does wonderful trades. Very generous with extra seeds. Nice emails and well packaged seeds. I would trade with her again. Sorry it took me so long to comment.

o

Another great trade, thank you a bunch Alicia.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here