Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ggwrn

Posted by west_texas_peg z7b TX (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 0:31

Thanks for the swift swaps; hope we can do it again real soon!

God's Blessings on you!
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ggwrn

A wonderful seed trader! Hope to trade with her again, sometime.
Duane

o

Ginger's a nice trader. Hope to do it again sometime.

o
RE: ggwrn +

We just completed a nice swap. Great trader!

o

Looking back in my trade list...we traded earlier this fall too. Was a great experience then as well :)

o

I just did a trade with her and would do it again......: )

o

Wonderful person to trade with. Hope to trade again. thank you very much

o

I just completed a great trade with Ginger. Everything was well packed and the communication was great. Very nice person, too.

Becky

o

I highly reccomend trading with Ginger. ++
Ibartoo

o

I traded with Ginger last fall, great trader, A++

o

Great trader. Very communcative and generous.

Jackie

o

just finished my trade! oh such a great lady!! i like her so much!! great person to swap with! i agree!! VERY GENEROUS!!! you'll love her!! i'd recommend her to evryone!! and she gets your stuff right out!! :')) i hope to trade again!! thank you ginger!!

o

Just completed a great trade. I would trade again with her anytime!

o

Ginger and I just traded seeds. She's a wonderful trader. Hope to trade with her again. Thanks for a great trade.

Maria

o

Ginger is a great person to trade with and I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Ginger!~Angie

o

Ginger is a great trader!
Alice

o

Another great trade! Thanks, Ginger.

Becky
ramazz

o

Great trader! Very patient and friendly. I would gladly trade again. Thanks.

o

Have 2 pages in my Logbook for Ginger, just completed 3rd wonderful trade w/her, always adds extras, well marked seed Ziplocs (seems legible handwriting would be standard but . . .), nice to talk to, look forward to our next trade!

Katie
GW: katie88

o

Just completed my first trade with Ginger and I'm very happy!!! very generous, and great communication. Thanks for sharing Ginger!!!!

o

I also had a very nice seed trade with Ginger. Good communications and very prompt at shipping seeds. Thanks!

Melba

o

Excellent! Very generous.

o

Ginger was wonderful to trade with and would not hesitate to trade with her again. Her seeds were shipped rapidly and she was generous with her seeds.
Thanks again for your generosity

Kathy

o

Trouble-free trade with Ginger! She was great with timely shipping and equally timely communication. Thanks!

Meredith

o

Just had a wonderful trade with Ginger, she is just great to trade with, will trade again, thanks again, Lisa-pumkingal

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 11, 08 at 15:47

Just completed a trade with Ginger. She is an excellent trader!

Thanks!

Rhonda

o

Just had a great trade with ggwrn! She is a wonderful trader!
Thanks for the trade Ginger! I am excited to grow these seeds!

Sincerely,
Vanessa aka Acacius48

o

Just completed a wonderful seed trade, it was a pleasure. Would trade again anytime!

o

Ginger is a wonderful trader. Just finished one and have another in the works. Thanks Ginger for the great trades!!! Michele

o

Finally posted this---Ginger------ A+++++++++
Duane

o

I would trade with Ginger anytime!

o

Another great trade with Ginger! Great seeds,fast delivery and always such a nice person! :)
Of course I would trade again!
Thanks again Ginger,
Angie:)

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 11, 08 at 18:25

I just finished a first trade with Ginger. She sent the seeds I wanted along with thoughtfully planned bonus seeds. I would definitely trade again with her.
Remy

o

Thanks Ginger for the great trade.

Kate

o

I just had a very nice seed trade with Ginger. I'm glad I was able to give her something she wanted, and I received a very nice trade in return. She is very prompt, and a nice person to deal with. I would be happy to trade with her again.
Sue

o

Thanks for the fast and hassle-free trade!
Can't wait to see the asclepias and coneflower bloom.
Thank you, Ginger!

Dee

o

another great trade! thanks again, ginger.
janine

o

Just received a bubble envy packed full of seeds from Ginger. She included seeds from my wishlist as well as seeds that were perfect additions to my gardens. It's like she took a peak into my yard and knew just exactly what I would love. Everything was packed perfectly. Thanks again Ginger! Nikki

o

I had a great trade with Ginger.

Lisa

o

Finished a wonderful trade with Ginger. Thank you!
Kristi

o

Just completed a great seed swap with Ginger. Emails were friendly and shipping was quick...what can I say...Great! :) Hope to trade with again sometime. Happy Sowing! vina

o

thank you so much for the christmas card and seeds! they arrived in great condition. thanks for brightening my holidays!

o

• Posted by ivyp 8 oregon (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 7, 11 at 18:29

Thanks for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap

o

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:49

Thank you so much for the lovely cards and seeds you sent me through the SSS exchange. You have blessed my Christmas season!

(copied from another thread)

o

Received a very pretty card and seeds in the SSS exchange. Thanks Margo

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 18:44

Ginger sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here