Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
west_texas_peg

ibartoo

west_texas_peg
17 years ago

The bonus seeds you sent blew me away. I had given up hope of even trading for them!

God Blessings for you and your garden!

Peggy

Comments (62)

• limequilla
    16 years ago

I just completed a nice, neat trade with Linda...and got some nice stuff :) Very personable, and as Sebastian says, another great GWer.

Lime aka Suzy

• eclpsprinc
    16 years ago

Super trader! Thanks Linda for my wishlist item Sedum Autumn Joy!

• aaaccc
    16 years ago

Just completed another wonderful trade with Linda!
    Alice

• mrs_seeders_husband
    16 years ago

I just received one trade from her, and before she could get mine and I could get hers, we did another LOL. she is so sweet and helpful, and super generous. thanks so much Linda :)

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Done another trade with Linda, and I am very pleased. : ) Many thanks, Darla

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

I have has several great trades, thanks so much.
    melanie

• eclpsprinc
    16 years ago

Traded a couple of times this season with Linda. She is a super trader!
    Melanie

• katie88
    16 years ago

Traded seeds/plants with Linda more than once, would do again tomorrow. She's a great trader all around!
    Katie

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Another wonderful trade with LInda! She is a great person to trade with, very smooth transaction and a nice person to deal with! Thanks alot LInda~Angie :)

• kerai
    16 years ago

Ditto to all the good things said about Linda.

• maria
    16 years ago

Just completed a trade with Linda. She's a very generous trader and a sweet lady. Thanks a bunch, Linda.

Maria

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Linda is a joy to trade with!

Thank you so much!

Diana

• angie83
    16 years ago

Super fast shipping and huge amount of seeds great person hope to trade again soon :).
    Angie

• barleychown
    16 years ago

I had an AMAZING trade with her. I would trade with her again anytime.

• kate151
    16 years ago

I did an SASBE with her and she was very fast about getting it back to me, with extra seeds!

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Linda offered some azaleas that I was looking for as a SASBE. Communication was great! Even when she couldn't find the seeds she'd offered, she apologized and asked if I could wait a little bit for the bloom to pass and she would send me actual cuttings from her bushes. I received several cuttings from her of each of the three bushes yesterday and was thrilled to find at at least one set of cuttings were starting to develop hair roots already!

Thank you so much, Linda! I look forward to our next trade and HIGHLY recommend her as a trader :)

Kathy

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Linda.Thanks so much.Debbie

• medontdo
    16 years ago

Linda is sooo sweet, she offered me a chocolate vine, she just knows me so well!! :')) she is just one of my best friends i have!! i love talking to her!! she's great to trade with and she has great idea's on how to propagate things and how to grow from seeds!! Just love Linda to pieces!! thank you sooo much!! Medo

• Orcascove
    16 years ago

Just got the seeds we arranged a trade for, Linda sent the seeds very quickly, and I hope to have many trades with her it the future, because she is a great lady. We already have a plant trade pending, and I'm sure that will go terrifically as well. Thanks again Linda!!

• belfastmom
    15 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Linda, a generous and thoughtful trader. Thanks!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Received a wonderful BE with seed from ibartoo. It has been a pleasure to meet her through the GardenWeb.

Best to you,
    Quiltingfox

• tsmith2579
    15 years ago

Let me add my praise to a long list of compliments. This was our first trade - I sent white wisteria and she sent a hydrangea. It is a nice plant and was in excellent condition when it arrived. I would definitely trade with her again. - Terry Smith - Tsmith2579

• galium
    15 years ago

I was paired with Linda in a RR swap. She sent me an extraordinary box of plants. I'd swap with her any day of the week!!!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Always a pleasure getting good plants and seeds from her. The Dutch Iris seeds she sent me earlier this summer are now sprouting and the rose cuttings she just sent me are potted up for rooting. She is a delight to chat with. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• token28001
    15 years ago

Just completed an awesome trade. There's enough lantana there for me and my whole family. :)

And she sent BOTH kinds. I can be so indecisive. lol!

• redheadedstepchild75
    15 years ago

Linda is an awesome trader, and I would recommend trading with her to anyone!!!
    She is very generous, and understanding!
    She's also a very nice person to make friends with...always a plus!! :O)

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

What a great trade! Linda sent some great seeds; more than I bargained for. Thanks so much!
    Alana

• floodthelast
    15 years ago

Linda was an excellent trader. I enjoyed our communications too. Well worth trading.

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received a wonderful variety of hosta seeds and very generous amount too!! Very Happy with the trade. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some more wonderful seeds and many are wonderfully pink, :-) my favorite color. Very happy with the trade and look forward to future trades with her.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Linda was in the Tropical RR...She sent in the most wonderful seeds for everyone..She is one of the best on Gw.. Thank you Linda! Barb

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

She was very generous and shared her yellow hibiscus seeds with me and even sent a second type of hibiscus as well. Will gladly share my seeds with her in the future.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by easttexasgirl Zone 8 (lisaallbright@hotmail.com) on
    Sat, Apr 14, 07 at 20:22

Linda is a great trader! Packaged well, speedy, well rooted plants sent! Linda, your roses and jasmine made my Mom's day!! Thanks again!! Lisa

(copying this nice review from another thread that is ready to drop off the last page)

14 years ago

Posted by annette_1964 z8 (My Page) on
    Sat, May 5, 07 at 20:38

Just completed a trade with Linda and would certainly trade again. Very nice, honest person to deal with. Real asset to GW.
    Thanks,
    annette_1964

(Copied from a thread on the last page, ready to fall off)

• gardenbench
    13 years ago

I sent her plants for postage. She was great at communicating and sent the check right out and a nice card, too. I enjoyed working with her.

• ramazz
    13 years ago

Linda sent me some lovely baby daylilies. They arrived promptly and were healthy and well packaged. As always, it was a great trade.

Becky

13 years ago

Posted by annette_1964 z8 (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 25, 07 at 22:03

Just received another trade with Linda. She is a wonderful person to trade with and would gladly trade again.

Thanks Linda,
    Annette

(copied from a thread on the last page)

13 years ago

* Posted by chrystallake_2007 Z7--NJ (My Page) on
    Tue, May 1, 07 at 11:49

Thanks for the great trade.
    Melanie

(copied from a thread ready to drop off the last page)

13 years ago

* Posted by daffodillady 7b/8a AL (My Page) on
    Fri, Jan 4, 08 at 21:23

Just received a wonderful pack of seeds. I loved the packaging. You are a blessing!! Beth

13 years ago

* Posted by scottrell 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jan 6, 08 at 20:18

Hi! I just received another great trade from Linda! She has the best stuff! Love her friendly e-mails too!
    Thanks - Sharon

13 years ago

* Posted by medontdo 5b (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 8, 08 at 15:59

had yet ANOTHER AWESOME trade with linda!! she's just one of the best!! i do agree she does send the best stuff!! she knows me!! LOL thank you linda your sooo awesome!!

• sgtlovesbella
    13 years ago

Hate to post with all these great reviews about Linda but After more than two weeks and emails to her, i have yet to receive her end of the trade. Hoping that those is a rare incident and that the trade one day goes through.

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

Did a trade with Linda and was very happy. She ships quickly with everything packed and labeled nicely. Will definitely trade with her again. Thanks again Linda. :) Jennifer

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just had a pleasant trade with Linda.Thanks so much for trading!Debbie

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just traded with Linda... good communication and fast mailing. Would definitely trade with again. Em

• tomva
    13 years ago

Linda was absolutely wonderful to trade with,very quick to send and great communications..would def do it again
    TomVa

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Just received another trade from Linda... a wonderful person to trade with & would gladly trade with again! Em

• sherrih
    12 years ago

I just did a plant trade with her. She sent healthy well packaged plants. Great trader!!Looking forward to our next trade!!
    Sherri

• irishdescended
    12 years ago

Just completed another trade with Linda. First traded several years back and I feel fortunate to have had the chance again. She sent me a plant I had been wanting for a long time and I cant thank her enough. Darla. øõáÃÂõèÃÂ÷

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    9 years ago

I had a great trade with Linda. Friendly communications and prompt mailing. Generous seed amounts. Would trade with her again. Jen

Sponsored