Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ibartoo

Posted by west_texas_peg z7b TX (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 0:40

The bonus seeds you sent blew me away. I had given up hope of even trading for them!

God Blessings for you and your garden!
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ibartoo

An absolutely wonderful trader.
Alice

o

We were working on a trade, haven't gotten reply on my 2 emails, I hope all is well.

o

I had two trades with her this year, both of them great.

o

I did a trade with her and it went great......

o

Had a couple of trades with her this year. Great trader.

Jackie

o

Great trader - would trade again anytime!

-Tina

o

I had a great trade with her. Very prompt in communication and mailing. Generous seed amounts. Would love to trade with her again.

Sarah

o

Lovely person to communicate with which adds so much to the pleasure of trading! Seed proportions were generous and well packaged. Will definitely trade with her again!

o

Wonderful trade with Linda. Would trade with her again.
Annette

o

Would trade with Linda anytime! Prompt, courteous and great communicator!

o

Very friendly & honest trader! Sent perfect plants and very quickly too!

o

Another great GW trader. Thanks!
Barbie

o

I just completed a nice, neat trade with Linda...and got some nice stuff :) Very personable, and as Sebastian says, another great GWer.

Lime aka Suzy

o

Super trader! Thanks Linda for my wishlist item Sedum Autumn Joy!

o

Just completed another wonderful trade with Linda!
Alice

o

I just received one trade from her, and before she could get mine and I could get hers, we did another LOL. she is so sweet and helpful, and super generous. thanks so much Linda :)

o

Done another trade with Linda, and I am very pleased. : ) Many thanks, Darla

o

I have has several great trades, thanks so much.
melanie

o

Traded a couple of times this season with Linda. She is a super trader!
Melanie

o

Traded seeds/plants with Linda more than once, would do again tomorrow. She's a great trader all around!
Katie

o

Another wonderful trade with LInda! She is a great person to trade with, very smooth transaction and a nice person to deal with! Thanks alot LInda~Angie :)

o

Ditto to all the good things said about Linda.

o

Just completed a trade with Linda. She's a very generous trader and a sweet lady. Thanks a bunch, Linda.

Maria

o

Linda is a joy to trade with!

Thank you so much!

Diana

o

Super fast shipping and huge amount of seeds great person hope to trade again soon :).
Angie

o

I had an AMAZING trade with her. I would trade with her again anytime.

o

I did an SASBE with her and she was very fast about getting it back to me, with extra seeds!

o

Linda offered some azaleas that I was looking for as a SASBE. Communication was great! Even when she couldn't find the seeds she'd offered, she apologized and asked if I could wait a little bit for the bloom to pass and she would send me actual cuttings from her bushes. I received several cuttings from her of each of the three bushes yesterday and was thrilled to find at at least one set of cuttings were starting to develop hair roots already!

Thank you so much, Linda! I look forward to our next trade and HIGHLY recommend her as a trader :)

Kathy

o

Just completed another great trade with Linda.Thanks so much.Debbie

o

Linda is sooo sweet, she offered me a chocolate vine, she just knows me so well!! :')) she is just one of my best friends i have!! i love talking to her!! she's great to trade with and she has great idea's on how to propagate things and how to grow from seeds!! Just love Linda to pieces!! thank you sooo much!! Medo

o

Just got the seeds we arranged a trade for, Linda sent the seeds very quickly, and I hope to have many trades with her it the future, because she is a great lady. We already have a plant trade pending, and I'm sure that will go terrifically as well. Thanks again Linda!!

o

I just completed a great trade with Linda, a generous and thoughtful trader. Thanks!

o

Received a wonderful BE with seed from ibartoo. It has been a pleasure to meet her through the GardenWeb.

Best to you,
Quiltingfox

o

Let me add my praise to a long list of compliments. This was our first trade - I sent white wisteria and she sent a hydrangea. It is a nice plant and was in excellent condition when it arrived. I would definitely trade with her again. - Terry Smith - Tsmith2579

o

I was paired with Linda in a RR swap. She sent me an extraordinary box of plants. I'd swap with her any day of the week!!!

o

Always a pleasure getting good plants and seeds from her. The Dutch Iris seeds she sent me earlier this summer are now sprouting and the rose cuttings she just sent me are potted up for rooting. She is a delight to chat with. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Just completed an awesome trade. There's enough lantana there for me and my whole family. :)

And she sent BOTH kinds. I can be so indecisive. lol!

o

Linda is an awesome trader, and I would recommend trading with her to anyone!!!
She is very generous, and understanding!
She's also a very nice person to make friends with...always a plus!! :O)

o

What a great trade! Linda sent some great seeds; more than I bargained for. Thanks so much!
Alana

o

Linda was an excellent trader. I enjoyed our communications too. Well worth trading.

o

Just received a wonderful variety of hosta seeds and very generous amount too!! Very Happy with the trade. :-)

Best to you and many, many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Just received some more wonderful seeds and many are wonderfully pink, :-) my favorite color. Very happy with the trade and look forward to future trades with her.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Linda was in the Tropical RR...She sent in the most wonderful seeds for everyone..She is one of the best on Gw.. Thank you Linda! Barb

o

She was very generous and shared her yellow hibiscus seeds with me and even sent a second type of hibiscus as well. Will gladly share my seeds with her in the future.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Posted by easttexasgirl Zone 8 (lisaallbright@hotmail.com) on
Sat, Apr 14, 07 at 20:22

Linda is a great trader! Packaged well, speedy, well rooted plants sent! Linda, your roses and jasmine made my Mom's day!! Thanks again!! Lisa

(copying this nice review from another thread that is ready to drop off the last page)

o

Posted by annette_1964 z8 (My Page) on
Sat, May 5, 07 at 20:38

Just completed a trade with Linda and would certainly trade again. Very nice, honest person to deal with. Real asset to GW.
Thanks,
annette_1964

(Copied from a thread on the last page, ready to fall off)

o

I sent her plants for postage. She was great at communicating and sent the check right out and a nice card, too. I enjoyed working with her.

o

Linda sent me some lovely baby daylilies. They arrived promptly and were healthy and well packaged. As always, it was a great trade.

Becky

o

Posted by annette_1964 z8 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 07 at 22:03

Just received another trade with Linda. She is a wonderful person to trade with and would gladly trade again.

Thanks Linda,
Annette

(copied from a thread on the last page)

o

* Posted by chrystallake_2007 Z7--NJ (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 07 at 11:49

Thanks for the great trade.
Melanie

(copied from a thread ready to drop off the last page)

o

* Posted by daffodillady 7b/8a AL (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 4, 08 at 21:23

Just received a wonderful pack of seeds. I loved the packaging. You are a blessing!! Beth

o

* Posted by scottrell 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 6, 08 at 20:18

Hi! I just received another great trade from Linda! She has the best stuff! Love her friendly e-mails too!
Thanks - Sharon

o

* Posted by medontdo 5b (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 8, 08 at 15:59

had yet ANOTHER AWESOME trade with linda!! she's just one of the best!! i do agree she does send the best stuff!! she knows me!! LOL thank you linda your sooo awesome!!

o

Hate to post with all these great reviews about Linda but After more than two weeks and emails to her, i have yet to receive her end of the trade. Hoping that those is a rare incident and that the trade one day goes through.

o

Did a trade with Linda and was very happy. She ships quickly with everything packed and labeled nicely. Will definitely trade with her again. Thanks again Linda. :) Jennifer

o

I just had a pleasant trade with Linda.Thanks so much for trading!Debbie

o

I just traded with Linda... good communication and fast mailing. Would definitely trade with again. Em

o

Linda was absolutely wonderful to trade with,very quick to send and great communications..would def do it again
TomVa

o

Just received another trade from Linda... a wonderful person to trade with & would gladly trade with again! Em

o

I just did a plant trade with her. She sent healthy well packaged plants. Great trader!!Looking forward to our next trade!!
Sherri

o

Just completed another trade with Linda. First traded several years back and I feel fortunate to have had the chance again. She sent me a plant I had been wanting for a long time and I cant thank her enough. Darla. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here