Comments (16)

• joy_garden
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

received thanks

• floodthelast
    15 years ago

Just received an excellent SASBE. Thank you for being so generous.

• laura_in_hamilton
    15 years ago

Pam is great. I requested a cross-border trade and it went very well. Good communication beforehand and afterwards. She packed the envie and even sent a bonus surprise. I would definitely trade with Pam again.

Laura

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Pam and I just completed a great trade! I hope we trade again someday.
    Alana

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Please, do not post any longer to this thread.size>color>

We are consolidating the two threads for Pam (ptp813). You can see the only thread we are leaving here (as it had the most posts):

ptp813's Rate & Review Thread

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Hi! I just received the greatest seeds from Pam! She is an awesome person that I am very happy to have met and look forward to years of friendship and trading with her! Her envy arrived today and really made a miserable day pleasant! Thanks so much Pam,I cannot wait to do this again!
    Hugs,
    Angie

Since this is the original thread for Pam,I do believe it would be best to post to this one,the other thread is linked,so folks will be able to see those posts also! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: ptp813

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Pam is an AWESOME trustworthy and very honest trader!! and i totally LOVE trading with Pam!! she is so nice and just as sweet as can be!! **big smile!!** i highly recommend trading with Pam!! ~Medo

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Ok! I have copied all of the posts on the other thread. I know this may seem ridiculous to some of you,but I know how I feel about the very first review I got,it was special to me. So here it all is,on the original thread where it should have been all along! :)

Posted by kvalentz 5- NE Ohio (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 9, 08 at 20:10

Thank you, I can't wait to see these bloom!
    Kathy

* Posted by kvalentz 5- NE Ohio (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 16, 08 at 20:40

I am thrilled at the seeds you sent, thank you over and over.
    Kathy

* Posted by medontdo 5b (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 1, 08 at 21:24

she sent me a great sasbe!! full of stuff for the kiddo's!! they were totally happy!! thank you!! your the totall bomb!!! :'))

* Posted by dutchcurl 7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Feb 11, 08 at 19:45

Thanks so much for the seeds for a newbie. She was very generous-even opened something she just got in to give me some. Thanks, Carol

* Posted by katie88 z8a NC (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 16, 08 at 3:07

Ditto to all the above -- Pam's a delightful gal to work with, motivated and generous -- look forward to trading again!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

* Posted by dizzydaffodil 5a NV (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 23, 08 at 17:09

Great trade with Pam. Her end of our trade got here FAST! Plenty of seeds in the packets too!
    Thanks!!
    DizzyD

* Posted by islandgirlart Coastal NC - 8 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 22, 08 at 9:04

Seeds arrived fast and safely packaged! I was amazed at how much she could put in the envelope - exceeded my request!!! Thank you so much - would definitely trade again!
    Gracious and generous gardener!

* Posted by proudgm_03 5b MO (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 29, 08 at 8:50

I just finished a trade with Pam. She is a great trader. Seeds were received quickly and nicely packaged. I would be happy to trade again. Thanks!

* Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 9, 08 at 18:00

Pam is WAYYYY awesome!! she always sends the awesomest stuff!! LOL i can always count on her to send what she says!! Hee Hee!! she labels them great and packages them awesomely!! i highly recommend trading with her!! she's the bomb!! thank you sooooo much!! i can't wait to get these winter sowed!! ~Medo

* Posted by angelady 8 - TX (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 17, 08 at 17:09

Whew... now that I'm done cleaning up the two threads, I really want to let everyone know how great Pam was.... perfect communication, fast with mailing, and she threw in a bonus that I wanted, too! All this for a SASBE!?! Wow!

Blessings,
    Angela

* Posted by ptp813 7 TN (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 17, 08 at 20:47

Thanks so much everybody. I love trading and have enjoyed sharing and trading seeds with you all. :-) Pam

* Posted by grovespirit Zone 11 (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 20, 08 at 20:56

Just had a nice trade with Pam- she sent me some very cool seeds. She's prompt, fun to communicate with, and a generous trader. Plus, she sent my seeds in a REAL bubble mailer as requested! Thanks, Pam! :)

In no way am I saying anyone did anything wrong,I am just a sentimental fool,that's all! :)

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Pam is a very generous and enthusiastic trader and I would be happy to trade with her again. Thanks, Pam!

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

Received trade w/Pam.
    Thank you.

• crisann
    15 years ago

Received some wonderful seeds from Pam in the secret santa seed swap -- Thanks!

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    15 years ago

I received some Penstemon seeds and a cute holiday card from Pam in the Secret Santa Swap! Thanks so much! - Lisa

• taz56
    15 years ago

This very nice lady sent me a card and seeds
    she was a S.Santa!
    Thank You!
    Susan

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I am a very lucky person to have met Pam. She never seizes to amaze me! Pam has sent me seeds "just because" a few times,which of course really made my day!:) Well this time, via the Secret Santa swap,she really out did herself! I went to the mailbox and pulled out an envy loaded with Anemone bulbs!!!! I am so thrilled,not only that I received such an awesome gift,but because I have met someone that I click with so well! Thanks again Pam,I cannot wait to spoil you! :)
    ~Angie

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Pam very thoughtfully sent me some seeds in the Secret Santa swap that she thought I might like (and I DO!). They are much appreciated. Thank you, Pam.

• pufftrinket
    12 years ago

very generously offered seeds for SASBE to help be rebuild after a "challenging" garden season. :-) thank you.

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone