Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
columbusgardener

Posted by gawdinfever z5/MO (wbcountry@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 1:07

Jeanne is relatively new, but an awesome trader! Would trade with her anytime!

Extremely prompt, organized, and packages well!

Susanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: columbusgardener

Debbie She is very polite, answered all my emails, sent an adequate amount and sent them quickly. Eileen

o

Very prompt and a pleasure to trade with.
Alice

o

Debbie is very generous and kind. It's a great plaesure trading with her.

o

Had a great trade with her. I'd trade again anytime.

o

Columbusgardener is easy to deal with and prompt in sending her seeds--a pleasure to trade with.

o

columbusgardener responded to an offer of some seeds for BEAP.

She was quick to send her envy, followed my instructions, and let me know once they were received.

Thanks Debbie!

Sue

o

I responded to a SASBE offer from Debbie. She was so generous and promptly sent out MANY varieties of seeds. Even more special, she provided a detailed write-up about each plant. The information will help me when planting out but also makes me even more excited about just getting the seeds into the dirt! Thanks again Debbie, I really appreciate your generosity! Nikki

o

I too responded to a SASBE offer from Debbie. She was wonderful. She supplied this newbie with such a generous assortment of seeds and valuable information to go along with them. With such a variety, her garden must be wonderful. I really hope I am able to send her something interesting from my garden sometime. Thank you again! Lisa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here