Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grovespirit

karyn1

grovespirit
17 years ago

I really enjoyed this trade. Karyn is prompt, friendly, and a good communicator. Recommended!

Comments (135)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

* Posted by grolikecrazy 6-7 UT (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 26, 08 at 1:55

Very fun and gracious to trade with, and very generous! hope to trade with her again.
    PS: went to correct your GW name in my email folder but don't know how to go about finding bhkalen1 for a review under that name,so sorry.

(copied from another thread)

• graanieb
    15 years ago

I've wanted to send little something , at least card, seeds and recipes to Karyn, mainly wishing her well, she wanted to send me something too, so thoughtful, sent me 3 bulbs of Walking Onion, she just dug up, seeing me wanting them in a recent post. Now that's the best! Thank you again Karyn,
    best wishes, we love you.
    Bea and daughter Mary

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Karyn offer me seeds for postage. Not only did she send me the seeds she offered but lots of extras too!!!
    She is a very generous and thoughtful person! Even with all she has been going through she still thinks of others.
    Thank You so much Karyn,
    Lot of ((HUGS)) to you!!!
    Dorothy

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Karyn is truly one of the nicest persons I have met on GW. She not only shares her seeds/plants but her time too. She gave me my very 1st brug seed and I will always treasure it and the great converstions. If you get a chance to trade and meet her. Do not pass it up. She really is one of the best on GW.....I wished we lived closer so I could meet her...LOL

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

I went out to the mailbox and she sent me another bubble of seeds. What a caring person she is.....Woderful person!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Karyn is an awesome trader!! and an awesome person!! i really do like to talk to her and to shoot the breez with her. she sent talla some wonderful seeds for her fairie/purple garden. that little girl was so happy you just would NOT believe how happy she is!! Thank you so much!!! ~Medo

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I got my first brugs seeds from Karyn as well, and they were a bonus at that! She sent me a rare want of mine and was absolutely awesome with communication. She also protects her seeds very well and labels them. Her first package to me apparently got lost in the mail, but she quickly sent out more since she had some more of what I had requested. I am so grateful for her trade and for resending to me. Thanks so much, Karyn, for being willing to trade with me for these!

Blessings,
    Angela

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Karyn participated in the Tropical RR...She sent in the most wonderful seeds for everybody. Thank you Karyn for joining in...Barb

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Received seed from Karyn. Prompt, keeps posted, and also imparted lots of info about seed she was sending. Very lovely person to trade with.
    Judy

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Another great trade for postage with Karyn. Karyn sent a large quantity of the seed she offered along with generous amounts of 2 bonus seeds.

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° 5*S*T*A*R*S º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø......GREAT COMMUNICATION AND VERY GENEROUS. Thanks Karyn
    -Denise

• Alphie
    14 years ago

I sent sase for 2 kinds of seeds and karyn sent extras. I look forward to trading with her some day. Thank you again.

• retsec
    14 years ago

I sent SASE for seeds. The first ones got lost in the mail. Karyn sent more after I didn't receive the first envelope. She is a very generous person.

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    14 years ago

I just received a SASBE from Karyn, it was overflowing with wonderful seeds ... like Christmas had returned to my mailbox !! Thanks so much Karyn !

~Iris

• dcj24
    14 years ago

Just finish a great trade with Karyn. Everything arrived in great condition.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

It was like Christmas in May when I received the box of plants from Karyn. Besides what we agreed to, she found so many additional goodies to include. Thanks so much Karyn!

Sue

• bernadette_gourder
    13 years ago

I just finished a trade with her. The plants were in excellent condition and even sent me extra goodies. Communication was always prompt and kind. A++ Thank you Karyn!

• prhart
    13 years ago

First class in every respect. Karyn replies promptly, sends plants well packed and exactly as described. It is a real pleasure to trade with such a fine GW member

• ruthz
    13 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade with Karyn - great communication, seeds quickly sent and extra's too!
    Thanks for the trade.

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Did a trade with Karyn. Sent a lot of seed quickly. Great trader and great communication! Thank you Karyn!

Randi

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Recently, Karyn offered seeds for an SASBE, which I took her up on, receiving her well stuffed package a couple days ago. Wow! She was not only extremely generous with what she sent, but she was also quite prompt and included a very nice note. Wonderful person! A definite credit to our GW community! Thanks bunches, Karyn! :)

• dcarpenter
    13 years ago

I just received my envelope full of seeds that Karyn offered for a SASBE. She also included some seeds from my wants list. She's an awesome trader and generous too. Thanks Karyn!

Darlene

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Karyn was generous, friendly and helpful as always!
    Thanks, Alana

• austinnhanasmom
    13 years ago

I completed a SASE with Karyn. AWESOME AND SO GENEROUS!!

I hope someday to have something from her want list so we can trade!!

THANKS Karyn!

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

I responded to a generous SASBE offer from karyn1. Nice seeds- very prompt- and kept in communication during it. Thanks again Karyn!
    CMK (Christin)

• rbrady
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with her. She is an excellent trader! Would trade with her again.

Rhonda

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Just yesterday got my day brighter- wonderful send from Karyn again, including plant clips, thank you very much again and
    best to you, hope we keep in touch.

hugs
    Bea

• celeegra
    13 years ago

Karyn is awesome. Sweet, funny, and loves her plants!

I traded her a cat's claw for peonies. Peonies came in perfect condition! Nicely wrapped with new growth & ready to go in the ground.

We had some delays from the ridiculous winter weather, but she kept in good communication & we had a great trade.
    Definitely a keeper! Grace

12 years ago

Karyn is wonderful! She was very generous in sending me several AWESOME seeds in a SASBE. Super thoughtful and was so helpful in answering a couple of my questions. Can't thank her enough. ;-)
    CMK (Christin)

• retsec
    12 years ago

Karyn sent me some seeds for postage a few weeks back. She had told me months ago when she got seed she would let me know and she did. She is a very generous person. Hope one day I will have something she wants.

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Just wanna echo the previous 134 satisfied traders...
    Lucky for me, Karyn's collection of seeds is surpassed only by her generosity!

Do ya ever wonder if she subs for Santa?

• nel.nucifera
    12 years ago

Karyn is awesome. Enjoyed trading with her. She sent me generous amounts of seeds that I didn't even know I wanted! Would love to trade again.

• fearadyn
    12 years ago

Wonderful trader, great communication, fast shipping and so generous!! She sent so many extras that I have been wanting~I've got to get this girl to take more of my seeds. Hopefully I can repay your kindness!

Thank you so much and would love to trade anytime~

• gardenunusual2
    12 years ago

Received a wonderful package from Karyn with some extras. Will trade again!!!

Tanya

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Karyn's terrific and I'd trade with her anytime. Thanks again for your generosity.

12 years ago

Karyn is one great trader! The last time I worked with her she sent me a great sasbe- this time it was several of my wants for only one item in return! Talk about generous and thoughtful! A+++
    CMK (Christin)

• bernadette_gourder
    12 years ago

Just finished a trade. I sent her postage for flower seed. Lovely lady. Sent exactly what was agreed upon and even a bonus packet. Thank you!

• muneca_fl
    12 years ago

I received Jackfruit seed by SASBE, very generous.

• amelia_pepper_lady
    11 years ago

Karyn offered a rooted fig cutting for postage. When I took her up on the offer, she checked with me on my preferred shipping day. (Very important with the heat.)

The box I received was fantastic. The fig cutting was in great shape. But, best of all, Karyn remembered the plants I love and included a cutting and some seeds. I hadn't been active in gardening forums for a couple of years so I was very surprised.

• cashclan
    11 years ago

WOOHOO! What can I say that hasn't already been said, and ALL of it TRUE I might add, Wonderful trader, gets plants to you quickly and in perfect condition. Oh yes!!! You'll be doing the "Happy Dance" all over the place. Thank you Karyn for another AWESOME trade!!!

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Just had an awesome trade with Karyn :)...I sent postage for a few brug seeds and got more variety than I expected plus another bonus type of seeds...she's also easy to talk to and gave advice on brugs that I greatly needed...thanks bunches for the trade Karyn...defintely made my day getting them in the mail :)

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

A trade with Karyn is like Santa coming early. You realise a package is coming but there are wonderful extras. My plants were
    healthy and secure upon arrival. She even checked my want list and added a bit of "special" to my package. She's a jewel!

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Thanks Karyn for the trade and the extra seeds! lol I love the pipevine and datura tatula of course but the double purple datura and triple yellow datura was a really nice surprise!!!!!

Gotta give Karyn a triple A, 5 star*****, super + , 2 thumbs up rating :)

• karyn1
    11 years ago

I hope nobody minds my posting this to the existing thread.

Posted by momgardens1 8 (My Page) on Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 22:08

I recently did a for postage with Karyn1, not only did she send a generous amount of datura seeds, she also reviewed my want list and sent me some bulbis I have been wanting! Nice Gal!! :) Very pleased

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Another great trade with Karyn!!! Oh wow did she really pack the seeds in that bubble envy lol...thanks for a super duper variety of seeds Karyn...every time I open one of your envy's or packages I get what I asked for plus some nice surprise extra's...awesome trader and great with communication also!

• jaynine
    11 years ago

It's always nice trading with Karyn and I look forward to next time. Recommended!

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Recent package was simply AMAZING. Loved it! You do not want to miss an opportunity to trade with Karyn.

• ruthz
    11 years ago

Karyn's an awesome person and I'd trade with her anytime. She just sent me seeds I was looking, although I didn't have anything she could use.
    Thanks again for your generosity.

• RetiredFlorida
    11 years ago

Somebody wrote this before me and I thought it was very appropriate.

"Karyn ~~
    is a wonderful, generous person...
    Haven't traded with her yet but she sent
    me some great seeds for my garden"

Darren

• somalenese
    10 years ago

hello karyn
    where can i converse with you
    tried some links but no luck
    have been using your advice
    from the forum discussions