Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
karyn1

Posted by grovespirit Zone 11 HI (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 21, 06 at 1:54

I really enjoyed this trade. Karyn is prompt, friendly, and a good communicator. Recommended!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: karyn1

I just completed a wonderful trade with Karyn1!
I would definitely trade with her again... :o)

o

I just completed an excellent trade with Karyn.
She sent beautiful curly willow cuttings, and one rooted and already potted.

Thank you for the great trade Karyn.

o

I love to trade with Karyn,she a thoughtful and generous trader!And prompt to!

o

I hope I get the chance to trade with Karyn again.

o

Thanks Karyn for the awesome trade and all of your germination advice. Great trader would recommend and hope to trade with again sometime.
;) Danielle
Firegurl

o

Loved trading with Karyn! She sent milkweed I have been wanting for a while!! Highly recommend and hope to trade again. A+☺+☺

o

Great experiences with Karyn.

o

I just received a huge and wonderful seed trade from Karyn.
She was most generous in sharing things she knew I was passionate about collecting.

Thanks again Karyn!

Sue

o

Karyn has a giving nature we need more of. Sure hope we keep in touch.

Bea

o

Kayrn ~~
is a wonderful, generous person...
Haven't trades with her "yet" But she sent
me some great seeds for my memorial garden for my son.
Thank you Karyn~~
Ya flower Bud ~~
Tink62

o

Nice trade-Karyn is a prompt, reliable trader!

o

Another GREAT trade with Karyn!
BTW, the curly willows are all leafed out!

Thanks!!!
Tina

o

2 green thumbs up trader! Looking forward to trading w/her again.

RG

o

Karyn is a terrific trader! Very prompt and generous! What a nice lady - I would trade with her again anytime!
Karen

o

Karyn is a very prompt and generous trader.

o

Great experience with Karyn. She sends good stuff.

o

Karyn is a wonderful trader and a nice person. Hope to have more trades with her in the future

o

Just finished another awesome trade with Miss Karyn!
Thank you bunches hun :-)
Tina

o

Just completed another great trade with Karyn. She sent lots of extras!

o

a very pleasant trading experience with karyn; communicative and f-a-s-t!. I'd trade again anytime.
naplesgardener
Denise

o

It was easy and pleasant to trade with Karyn. She was prompt, friendly and generous. Would trade again any time.

o

A ++ GREAT TRADER!

o

• Posted by chena z7 Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, May 31, 07 at 18:16

Karyn is a great trader and very knowledgeable.. always willing to help you out ..If you get the chance to trade with her you will NOT be dissapointed...Thanks for the trade!!!

Chena

o

I agree! A++ Wonderful, sharing person. Wish there were more like her on GW.

God Bless,
Peggy

o

I sent Karyn postage for some strawberries and she sent some really nice plants! I was so happy, good communication also.
Thanks again :)

o

Just completed a trade with Karyn and was very pleased. Shes friendly and generous. Hope we get the chance to do it again, Darla

o

• Posted by kek19 5b-Michigan (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 20, 07 at 17:26

Karyn is a wonderful trader. Much more than I asked for!

o

Karyn is the best. Thank goodness I live nearby and get a chance to visit her garden. She's been incredibly generous and helpful. What else could I say!

o

Just received seeds in the mail from Karyn. She was very generous and prompt with her e-mails and mailing. Thanks again, Karyn!

dcarpenter

o

Traded with Karyn & was beneficiary of a wonderful, very generous SASBE from her. She is a great trader.
Thanks for a positive experience.
Dianne

o

Have had a trade and received seeds for SASBE. She is very helpful and nice. Very prompt in shipping.

o

Completed both a plant trade and a seed trade with Karyn recently, and was very pleased with both!

o

Just had a great swap with Karyn. Looking forward to trading again.

Peggy

o

Karyn is a wonderful trader. She checked my list and sent extra seeds that I am thrilled to have. I highly recommend her and would trade again any time.

Becky
ramazz

o

Thank you for the wonderful trade.

o

Karyn is a generous and prompt trader. She checked my trade list and offered seeds I had wanted for awhile. Thank you for a wonderful trade Karyn. Hope we can trade again.

Maria

o

Karyn is the best! The extras she sent me were right on! She is an excellent trader and person! Thanks Karyn~Angie

o

Just had a great swap with Karyn. Looking forward to trading again.

Peggy

o

What can I say she saves me with advice all the time she is a wonderful trader, he knowlege is a legend to me, thanks for all you do for me, Lisa

o

Karyn just sent me a very generous amount of JMG seeds. Very friendly and generous GWer.
Linda

o

Karyn is the best!!

o

Just recently completed another trade with Karyn. I absolutely love the seeds that she offers. Very prompt and courteous trader. Would love to trade again.

dcarpenter

o

Hooray for Karyn! She's the best and she's my gardening connection since she's just up the road from me. Very generous and knowledgeable.

o

Karyn, is one of the best traders EVER! I love to trade with her and she ALWAYS! has the best stuff!. Thanks Kayrn,
Linda

o

Great trade experiance with Karyn1, hope to do it again in the future. Thanks!!!

o

Karyn is a wonderful source for great seeds and good ideas!
Thanks for a very nice trade.
Alana

o

Just had another great trade with Karyn - she is always such a pleasure - thanks Karyn!

o

Did a great trade with Karyn !!! She is just AWESOME !!! She has sent me our trade and then sent another package for my Joel's memorial Garden :D I highly recomed her !!! 5 stars my friend !
Love & Light ~
Tink62

o

Just completed another trade with karyn. Not only did she send her seeds fast, but they were really nice. Would trade with her anytime! Darla

o

Just completed my 1st trade with Karyn, really appreciate her leaving such tiny seeds in the pods -- far easier to open them over soil when sowing. I used to live in general area she lives in, brings back many fond memories -- old stone walls will soon be topped with blooming azaleas. I miss the cherry blossoms and old lovely homes that have incredible gardens, can visualize Karyn has done the same from reading this thread. I look forward to more trades with her.

Thank you Karyn!
Katie
GW: katie88

o

Completed another plant trade with Karyn. She is a thoughtful trader and sends plants out promptly. She communicates with you and lets you know what is happening. Would certainly trade with her anytime.

Thank you and have a great day,
Annette_1964

o

My trade with Karyn was FABULOUS! She is super generous and fast! Love Her!!! Would trade anytime! Thanks again! - Sharon

o

Karyn is a great trader, She is always so generous and fun. Thanks Karyn, Linda

o

I have completed several trades with Karyn. She is great and generous. Thanks, Ann.

o

I completed another trade with Karyn. She must be a mind reader, she sent me seeds of a plant that just gave up the ghost and needed replacing. She's very generous and a great communicator, I enjoyed exchanging e-mails with her. Thanks for an excellent trading experience, Karyn. Hope we can trade again.

Maria

o

Karyn is the best when it comes to trades, exchanges, and so forth. She is so fast in every aspect of trading and shipping stuff you would think she worked at the post office. I have had many packages from her and I hope to have many more.
Marian

o

I traded with Karyn and she is a great trader. Thanks so much! Amy

o

Posted by barbcoleus z10 SWFL (My Page) on
Tue, May 13, 08 at 14:59

I just traded with her last week and I must say the plants are super and the emails pleasant and enjoyable.

copied from another thread

o

Karyn is an excellent trader! I'm so excited about the Frosted Flame Snapdragon she sent me, as well as an enve full of bonuses! Very generous!! Several things I've wanted for a while!

Looking forward to the next trade with her!

Kathy

o

A+++++ To trade with ! Thanks Karyn1

o

Completed a wonderful trade with Karyn! Thanks again for the Frosted Flame Snapdragon, Karyn! Highly Recommended trader!

Kathy

o

Very good experience. Extremely generous.

o

Karen is so generous and an awesome gardener. She sent me wonderful plants for sasbe and an awesome box in a round robin. I appreciate everything and would love to trade again anytime. Thank you so much, Amy

o

I have to say that I am dissapointed in Karyn right now. I am on bed rest and having complications with my pregnancy due to the fact that I had my tubes tied and that I wasn't supposed to have any more kids because my body wouldn't be able to support another baby. So I was doing well when things went wrong during the trade. I tried to keep Karyn updated and asked repeatedly for time, understanding and her address. All I have gotten in return is name calling, threats and stress added to my high risk pregnancy.

girlsingardens

o

The above post is somewhat unbelievable. Please refer to my negative post regarding this trader. I think my previous ratings speak for themself. I know many wonderful people on GW and have the utmost patience but when I've been lied to repeatedly I can only hold back for so long.
Karyn

o

I have to agree with Karyn, Stacie aka girlsingardens has made many excuses for almost 2 months now as to why she was negligent in sending out trades not only to my granddaughter but to another child as well. Karyn's other R&R's speak for themselves.

o

Wow, what a generous trader! Now, if I can get some of these lovelies to thrive in my yard!

She (karyn1) responds quick to emails, & sends out quick too! A true asset to GW & hope to keep in touch! ;P

Thank you for being wonderful!
Nicole aka lovegrnapples

o

i would definitely recommend anyone to trade with karen. she is a generous and thoughtful trader. thanks again karen!

o

I have traded several times with Karyn and they have all been great experiences. She is very quick sending and very
cordial in her e-mails. She has quite an amazing collection of exotic plants and she is generous in sharing them. I highly recomend her.
Many blessings, Karyn!

Francisco

o

Karyn is great!!!, she sent lots of unexpected goodies

cheers

Jeff

o

Karyn is a fast shipper and a very considerate trader. I am blown away by her sambac jasmine. She understood the sentimental value of this plant for me and she packed it so well it arrived looking like a million bucks.
Thank you, Karyn!

Dee

o

I just had my first trade with Karyn. Fast shipping, healthy plants and great communication. Hope to do more trades with her!

Monica

o

Karyn is wonderful!! She was very prompt and generous! I would love to trade again some time! =)

Thanks!
Tiffany

o

Posted by dizzy45vines 5N (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 08 at 14:47

Wonderful Seed Trader and hopefully we can
do this again!!

Thanks Again

Carol

copied from one of numerous threads for karyn1

o

Posted by easttexasgirl Zone 8 (lisaallbright@hotmail.com) on
Tue, Apr 3, 07 at 0:32

Karyn is prompt, helpful and friendly trader. Highly Recommended!

Lisa

copied from one of numerous threads for Karyn1

o

Posted by amyinms 9 coastal MS (amyinms@gmail.com) on
Wed, Apr 11, 07 at 17:01

I had a great trade with her she was quick and so friendly hope we can trade again sometime!

Thanks so much!
Amy in MS

(copied from another review thread)

o

* Posted by marywantsagarden 7b or 8 (justforseeds@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Apr 22, 07 at 10:45

2 THUMBS UP!!!

(copied from another thread)

o

* Posted by irishdescended 6 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 07 at 22:16

I just did a trade with her and she was very generous. Hope we get the chance to do it again.

(this is copied from another thread)

o
RE:-- karyn1

* Posted by proudgm_03 6MO (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 16, 07 at 19:01

I just finished a SASBE with her. Very generous and friendly. Thanks.

( copied from another review thread)

o
RE:** karyn1

* Posted by mrs_seeders_husband 9 FL (mrs_seeders_husband@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 10:45

super super generous.. a fellow plant addict.. love trading with her!

o
RE:## karyn1

* Posted by poisondartfrog (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 23, 07 at 12:45

Karen is a friendly and reliable trader-a pleasure to work with.
Alana

o
RE: ^^karyn1

* Posted by graanieb 9, Louisiana (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 25, 07 at 14:38

Karen, hope you're doing well. I really have all the praises for you, generous and friendly, herb plants you sent are doing great. Would love to trade in the furture, any time.

Bea

*copied from another thread*

o
RE:=== karyn1

* Posted by medontdo 5b (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 13, 07 at 15:33

i love to trade with karyn1! she is so friendly! fast, generous and she makes it where ya know what ya tradng for, i love that! i would highly recomend her to anyone!! she ALWAYS has interesting stuff too!! :')) thank you karen! :'))

**copied from another thread

o

we just finished a trade! she is generous as always!! one of the things i love about trading with Karyn is that she is always so kind, and she always has such great amount of info if you need it! she sends right out, she is just a great person!! and i always love the extra's she sends!! she is an awesome trader!! i'd highly recomend trading with Karyn!! ~Medo

o

Posted by jerriedee z7nc (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 25, 08 at 8:46

I just finished a great trade with Karyn1. Her emails were prompt and informative and her trade was very generous. I would definitely trade with her again.

o

* Posted by grolikecrazy 6-7 UT (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 26, 08 at 1:55

Very fun and gracious to trade with, and very generous! hope to trade with her again.
PS: went to correct your GW name in my email folder but don't know how to go about finding bhkalen1 for a review under that name,so sorry.

o

I've wanted to send little something , at least card, seeds and recipes to Karyn, mainly wishing her well, she wanted to send me something too, so thoughtful, sent me 3 bulbs of Walking Onion, she just dug up, seeing me wanting them in a recent post. Now that's the best! Thank you again Karyn,
best wishes, we love you.
Bea and daughter Mary

o

Karyn offer me seeds for postage. Not only did she send me the seeds she offered but lots of extras too!!!
She is a very generous and thoughtful person! Even with all she has been going through she still thinks of others.
Thank You so much Karyn,
Lot of ((HUGS)) to you!!!
Dorothy

o

Karyn is truly one of the nicest persons I have met on GW. She not only shares her seeds/plants but her time too. She gave me my very 1st brug seed and I will always treasure it and the great converstions. If you get a chance to trade and meet her. Do not pass it up. She really is one of the best on GW.....I wished we lived closer so I could meet her...LOL

o

I went out to the mailbox and she sent me another bubble of seeds. What a caring person she is.....Woderful person!

o

Karyn is an awesome trader!! and an awesome person!! i really do like to talk to her and to shoot the breez with her. she sent talla some wonderful seeds for her fairie/purple garden. that little girl was so happy you just would NOT believe how happy she is!! Thank you so much!!! ~Medo

o

I got my first brugs seeds from Karyn as well, and they were a bonus at that! She sent me a rare want of mine and was absolutely awesome with communication. She also protects her seeds very well and labels them. Her first package to me apparently got lost in the mail, but she quickly sent out more since she had some more of what I had requested. I am so grateful for her trade and for resending to me. Thanks so much, Karyn, for being willing to trade with me for these!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Karyn participated in the Tropical RR...She sent in the most wonderful seeds for everybody. Thank you Karyn for joining in...Barb

o

Received seed from Karyn. Prompt, keeps posted, and also imparted lots of info about seed she was sending. Very lovely person to trade with.
Judy

o

Another great trade for postage with Karyn. Karyn sent a large quantity of the seed she offered along with generous amounts of 2 bonus seeds.

o

,`,,`,, 5*S*T*A*R*S ,,`,,`......GREAT COMMUNICATION AND VERY GENEROUS. Thanks Karyn
-Denise

o

I sent sase for 2 kinds of seeds and karyn sent extras. I look forward to trading with her some day. Thank you again.

o

I sent SASE for seeds. The first ones got lost in the mail. Karyn sent more after I didn't receive the first envelope. She is a very generous person.

o

I just received a SASBE from Karyn, it was overflowing with wonderful seeds ... like Christmas had returned to my mailbox !! Thanks so much Karyn !

~Iris

o

Just finish a great trade with Karyn. Everything arrived in great condition.

o

It was like Christmas in May when I received the box of plants from Karyn. Besides what we agreed to, she found so many additional goodies to include. Thanks so much Karyn!

Sue

o

I just finished a trade with her. The plants were in excellent condition and even sent me extra goodies. Communication was always prompt and kind. A++ Thank you Karyn!

o

First class in every respect. Karyn replies promptly, sends plants well packed and exactly as described. It is a real pleasure to trade with such a fine GW member

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a D/FW TX (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 4, 10 at 16:43

Just completed a very nice trade with Karyn - great communication, seeds quickly sent and extra's too!
Thanks for the trade.

o

Did a trade with Karyn. Sent a lot of seed quickly. Great trader and great communication! Thank you Karyn!

Randi

o

Recently, Karyn offered seeds for an SASBE, which I took her up on, receiving her well stuffed package a couple days ago. Wow! She was not only extremely generous with what she sent, but she was also quite prompt and included a very nice note. Wonderful person! A definite credit to our GW community! Thanks bunches, Karyn! :)

o

I just received my envelope full of seeds that Karyn offered for a SASBE. She also included some seeds from my wants list. She's an awesome trader and generous too. Thanks Karyn!

Darlene

o

Karyn was generous, friendly and helpful as always!
Thanks, Alana

o

I completed a SASE with Karyn. AWESOME AND SO GENEROUS!!

I hope someday to have something from her want list so we can trade!!

THANKS Karyn!

o

I responded to a generous SASBE offer from karyn1. Nice seeds- very prompt- and kept in communication during it. Thanks again Karyn!
CMK (Christin)

o

Just completed a trade with her. She is an excellent trader! Would trade with her again.

Rhonda

o

Just yesterday got my day brighter- wonderful send from Karyn again, including plant clips, thank you very much again and
best to you, hope we keep in touch.

hugs
Bea

o

Karyn is awesome. Sweet, funny, and loves her plants!

I traded her a cat's claw for peonies. Peonies came in perfect condition! Nicely wrapped with new growth & ready to go in the ground.

We had some delays from the ridiculous winter weather, but she kept in good communication & we had a great trade.
Definitely a keeper! Grace

o

Karyn is wonderful! She was very generous in sending me several AWESOME seeds in a SASBE. Super thoughtful and was so helpful in answering a couple of my questions. Can't thank her enough. ;-)
CMK (Christin)

o

Karyn sent me some seeds for postage a few weeks back. She had told me months ago when she got seed she would let me know and she did. She is a very generous person. Hope one day I will have something she wants.

o

Just wanna echo the previous 134 satisfied traders...
Lucky for me, Karyn's collection of seeds is surpassed only by her generosity!

Do ya ever wonder if she subs for Santa?

o

Karyn is awesome. Enjoyed trading with her. She sent me generous amounts of seeds that I didn't even know I wanted! Would love to trade again.

o

Wonderful trader, great communication, fast shipping and so generous!! She sent so many extras that I have been wanting~I've got to get this girl to take more of my seeds. Hopefully I can repay your kindness!

Thank you so much and would love to trade anytime~

o

Received a wonderful package from Karyn with some extras. Will trade again!!!

Tanya

o

Karyn's terrific and I'd trade with her anytime. Thanks again for your generosity.

o

Karyn is one great trader! The last time I worked with her she sent me a great sasbe- this time it was several of my wants for only one item in return! Talk about generous and thoughtful! A+++
CMK (Christin)

o

Just finished a trade. I sent her postage for flower seed. Lovely lady. Sent exactly what was agreed upon and even a bonus packet. Thank you!

o

I received Jackfruit seed by SASBE, very generous.

o

Karyn offered a rooted fig cutting for postage. When I took her up on the offer, she checked with me on my preferred shipping day. (Very important with the heat.)

The box I received was fantastic. The fig cutting was in great shape. But, best of all, Karyn remembered the plants I love and included a cutting and some seeds. I hadn't been active in gardening forums for a couple of years so I was very surprised.

o

WOOHOO! What can I say that hasn't already been said, and ALL of it TRUE I might add, Wonderful trader, gets plants to you quickly and in perfect condition. Oh yes!!! You'll be doing the "Happy Dance" all over the place. Thank you Karyn for another AWESOME trade!!!

o

Just had an awesome trade with Karyn :)...I sent postage for a few brug seeds and got more variety than I expected plus another bonus type of seeds...she's also easy to talk to and gave advice on brugs that I greatly needed...thanks bunches for the trade Karyn...defintely made my day getting them in the mail :)

o

A trade with Karyn is like Santa coming early. You realise a package is coming but there are wonderful extras. My plants were
healthy and secure upon arrival. She even checked my want list and added a bit of "special" to my package. She's a jewel!

o

Thanks Karyn for the trade and the extra seeds! lol I love the pipevine and datura tatula of course but the double purple datura and triple yellow datura was a really nice surprise!!!!!

Gotta give Karyn a triple A, 5 star*****, super + , 2 thumbs up rating :)

o

I hope nobody minds my posting this to the existing thread.

Posted by momgardens1 8 (My Page) on Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 22:08

I recently did a for postage with Karyn1, not only did she send a generous amount of datura seeds, she also reviewed my want list and sent me some bulbis I have been wanting! Nice Gal!! :) Very pleased

o

Another great trade with Karyn!!! Oh wow did she really pack the seeds in that bubble envy lol...thanks for a super duper variety of seeds Karyn...every time I open one of your envy's or packages I get what I asked for plus some nice surprise extra's...awesome trader and great with communication also!

o

It's always nice trading with Karyn and I look forward to next time. Recommended!

o

Recent package was simply AMAZING. Loved it! You do not want to miss an opportunity to trade with Karyn.

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 29, 12 at 17:23

Karyn's an awesome person and I'd trade with her anytime. She just sent me seeds I was looking, although I didn't have anything she could use.
Thanks again for your generosity.

o

Somebody wrote this before me and I thought it was very appropriate.

"Karyn ~~
is a wonderful, generous person...
Haven't traded with her yet but she sent
me some great seeds for my garden"

Darren

o

hello karyn
where can i converse with you
tried some links but no luck
have been using your advice
from the forum discussions
dont know much about forum
and how to use it but whenever i see agood advice
7 out of 10 times it is karyn....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here