Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
countryboy_2007

Posted by dirtdiggin 8b (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 8, 08 at 2:44

It was a pleasure trading with John. Received a nice, generous amount of squash seeds and can't wait 'til spring to plant.

Thanks so much for a wonderful trade.

dirtdiggin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: countryboy_2007

i CANNOT believe i forgot to leave a rate for John!! he is a real hoot!! he is not only generous, but most kind and very fast with his shipping of seeds!! you will absolutely LOVE to trade with him!! i do really like even talking with John! you'll totally love trading with John!! I'd trade with him anytime!! i absolutely do recommend trading with John!! LOL ~Medo

o

John is a very generous trader. He sent a huge quantity of beautiful, well packed squash and melon seeds.

o
RE: medontdo

A real pleasure to trade with medo (medontdo) She is a great person. One of the best to trade with.

o
RE: dirtdiggin

Dirtdiggin is a very reliable trader, I will recommend a trade with dirtdiggin anytime and to anyone.

o

John was my first trade - Yup I'm a newbie to all this.
Not only was John helpful but he was pleasant to trade with.
His seeds arrived promptly and he is generous.
I Highly recommend trading with John if you have the opportunity and I hope to trade with him again some day.
Dadeoo

o

Thanks John for the PawPaw seeds :)
Very happy with my trade with John (SASBE for pawpaw seeds)...excited and can't wait to see them grow...thanks again so much for this offer, Dianne

o

I responded to countryboy's kind offer of Paw Paw seeds for postage--not only did he send me a slew of fresh seeds in a moist pack to ensure the best germination rate, but he kept me informed every step of the way. Much appreciated, John. Regards, seedmoney

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here