Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

Instructions for the Forum-Please Read

To create the best user experience, please keep all reviews for a particular member in one thread and before starting a new thread, use the forum's search feature to see if one has already been started.

To get the search results for this forum only, use the Search Box found just below the list of threads on page one. Using the Search Boxes found at the 'very' top and the 'very bottom' of the page will yield all threads containing posts for that member on the whole GW site.

If the member happens to have more than one review thread, please post to the original one...that is the one started earliest, unless there happens to be numerous ones, with one having many more responses to it. If that is the case, please post to the thread with the most responses.

Please be sure to spell the member name exactly as it appears on their Member Page as there are several member names that are 'very' similar. If it is not spelled correctly, it will not be found via the search feature. There should be no spaces within the member name itself. Please limit the Subject of Posting Line to the Member Name only, as sometimes there are mixed reviews for members...ie, not all of them being +++, or wonderful

To ensure the safety of our members, please use member names only -- do not reveal personal information -- such as last names -- without the member's permission.

Reviews with too much personal information 'may' get deleted.

Other discussion about the use of the Rate and Review Forum can be found on the Conversation side of the forum. The link to Conversations is found just above the list of threads here on page one. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them on the Conversation side.

When this thread slips down on page one, everyone please feel free to bump it back up to the top of page one. Thank you. Hopefully those that are new or newer, to the forum, will see and read it, even if they happen to not notice or read the Forum Instructions in the Forum Header.

Last, but certainly not least, Have fun trading and sharing!

Sue...known (to some) as the resident busy body

Comments (157)

• nmushka (7; Virginia)
    13 years ago

If it's someone who's just out for free plants, I highly doubt that they'd use two different SNs to get the plants from the same person, seeing that the mailing address would still be the same.

And there's really no way to know where other people are sending stuff to..

Eh. Anyway, it was just a thought.

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...is being missed

Please be sure and do a search to see if there is an existing review thread for the member.

When searching for a member's original review thread, use the Search Box located just below the list of threads on page one. That will give results for the Rate and Review Forum only.

Original Author
    13 years ago

Please be sure and do a search to see if there is an existing review thread for the member.

When searching for a member's original review thread, use the Search Box located just below the list of threads on page one. That will give results for the Rate and Review Forum only.

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...

If the member happens to have more than one review thread, please post to the original one...that is the one started earliest, unless there happens to be numerous ones, with one having many more responses to it. If that is the case, please post to the thread with the most responses.

Original Author
    13 years ago

Please be sure to spell the member name exactly as it appears on their Member Page as there are several member names that are 'very' similar. If it is not spelled correctly, it will not be found via the search feature. There should be no spaces within the member name itself. Please limit the Subject of Posting Line to the Member Name only, as sometimes there are mixed reviews for members...ie, not all of them being +++, or wonderful

to the top...is being missed by several who are new to the forum...

Original Author
    13 years ago

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

Original Author
    13 years ago

To the top...If there is no existing review thread, be certain that the subject line reflects the member name as it appears on their member page.

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...doing a search for an existing thread is being missed.

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

Original Author
    13 years ago

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...seed trading has really picked up...lots of folks having great trades.

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...newbies are still often not posting to existing review threads and are starting new ones.

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Holiday Bump.

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top...about time to start a new thread as this is getting quite long to load.

Any recommendations from anyone on things to either change or to add to it? Feel free to make suggestions.

Sue...rbb

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

I think this one is worded quite well, Sue. ;-) Thanks for all you do for us here!

Blessings,
    Angela

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Bump!

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

Up to the top please

• debi
    13 years ago

Yes, Please I see that I have 2- Debi's and 1 Cabinfever would like to have them all on one page..Oh well..

BUMP

Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, Please I see that I have 2- Debi's
    Actually now there are 5. I have copied all of them to the original review thread, and on the 4 that were started in error, I posted a link directing members to your original review thread. In time the other threads, started in error, will drop off.

When searching for a member's original review thread, use the Search Box located just below the list of threads on page 1. That will give results for the Rate and Review Forum only. . Please be sure the member name is spelled exactly as it appears on their Member Page...Thanks.

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top.

When searching for a member's original review thread, use the Search Box located just below the list of threads on page one. That will give results for the Rate and Review Forum only. . If there is no existing thread for the member and you start one, please be sure the member name is spelled exactly as it appears on their Member Page...Thanks....and that the member name is the only think in the Subject line....there are often mixed reviews for members.

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Bump Bump

Original Author
    13 years ago

Please be sure and do a search to see if there is an existing review thread and then post to the original one. It is best to keep all reviews to one thread as the older threads are falling off of page 67 into cyberspace, never to be seen again.

When searching for a member's original review thread, use the Search Box located just below the list of threads on page one. That will give results for the Rate and Review Forum only. . If there is no existing thread for the member and you start one, please be sure the member name is spelled exactly as it appears on their Member Page...Thanks...

Original Author
    13 years ago

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• debi
    13 years ago

How do I combine all my different post with me with different names??

First Thank you for the e-mail you send me. I could not find the person I wanted to post so I used their first name and last name inital. Sorry about that. but, i do see many post for me with my first name, then some with my first and last.. Can you put them all on one, then delete the others for me? I also did not see the search button until recently, VERY helpful tool.
    Thank you for all you do, for us GWebers.
    Debi

• always_beezee
    13 years ago

From 2nd page to 1st page to top, please.

Original Author
    13 years ago

How do I combine all my different post with me with different names??
    Hi Debi, I just copied 2 more to your original thread, and the other threads that were started in error have a message and link to please post to your original thread. In time, they should fall off the last page.

Can you put them all on one, then delete the others for me?
    GW doesn't delete the posts that were started in eror, but if you ask that they delete the one with your complete name (too much info) they might do that.

If one searches for an existing review thread for you, the first one that comes up is your original one, so if folks read and follow the forum instructions, there shouldn't be any additional threads started for you.

hth.

Sue

Original Author
    13 years ago

to the top

• madeup_whatever_com
    13 years ago

bump

• janedoe_whatever_com
    13 years ago

bumping

• janedoe_whatever_com
    13 years ago

Bump

Please be sure and do a search to see if there is an existing review thread and then post to the original one. It is best to keep all reviews to one thread as the older threads are falling off of page 67 into cyberspace, never to be seen again.

When searching for a member's original review thread, use the Search Box located just below the list of threads on page one. That will give results for the Rate and Review Forum only. . If there is no existing thread for the member and you start one, please be sure the member name is spelled exactly as it appears on their Member Page...Thanks...

• Bump_bumper_com
    13 years ago

sending tips and hints to the top.

• tothetop_whatever_com
    13 years ago

bumping

• bumper_bumpmail_com
    13 years ago

to the top

• madeupemailaddy_whatever_com
    13 years ago

to the top