Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kimnkell

Krimtastic

kimnkell
11 years ago

Krimtastic is new trading and seems to want to send a huge quantity (more than you could use in a lifetime) of the same seeds and expects 15+ varieties in return.. We could not work out a trade because he feels his seeds are far more valuable than the seeds that he is receiving. In my trade experience typically equal amounts/varieties are exchanged in very small quantities (normally enough to get you started )which is in my opinion is the purpose of a trade..to get you a start of a new seed variety..not to trade for enough seed to supply you and your neighbors for a lifetime. When trading krimtastic, make certain that quantities are discussed up front unless you would like to receive thousands and thousands of pepper seeds... I returned the seeds back to Krimtastic.

Comments (3)

• gavriil
    11 years ago

Seemed friendly and generous, recieved about 3 times the seeds I expected
    discussed how many I would send he didn't complain, I sent a few more than I will in the future but was my first trade.
    So far no feed back from his end, give it a day or two
    we'll see.

Oh Yeah Hello out there I have Korean Hot pepper seeds to trade

• kimnkell
    Original Author
    11 years ago

He seems like a nice person...I think he just needs to understand the trading system a little better. I have never had a problem with any of my trades until now and I have made many many trades over the years. He should explain to people up front of his intent to send a large volume of seeds before he sends them and they are overwhelmed of the amount he sent. He seems to be a very nice person and I certainly have no hard feelings about our trade just think others should know so that they don't have to experience this same happening.

• krimtastic
    11 years ago

Wow, again! If you don't have hard feelings then why are you posting in public about me? You already wrote a similar story to me in an email. So what you are actually trying to warn people of is your lack of planning, communication and adaptation.

Here is the real story: I asked you specifically about quantities and you replied "send what you can spare" so I did. I never expected a one for one exchange.

My response to your statements.

"Krimtastic seems to want to send a huge quantity of the same seeds and expects 15+ varieties in return."

I created a wish list and never demanded varieties or quantities from you. The sender ultimately puts seeds into an envelope and I can't force that; nor did I attempt it.

"We could not work out a trade because he feels his seeds are far more valuable than the seeds that he is receiving."

What? I offered an uneven trade of more of my seeds without expectation of an equal amount in return. kim-kell had my seeds and still couldn't understand the concept of an uneven trade no matter how I described it to kim-kell.

"not to trade for enough seed to supply you and your neighbors for a lifetime. "

Please, this is proof of your misunderstanding of time and space. By the way, that is true of even one seed.

"When trading krimtastic, make certain that quantities are discussed up front unless you would like to receive thousands and thousands of pepper seeds."

I asked several times about quantities but you were aloof about it! Then you had a mental breakdown over this and several other equally simple concepts. One of your issues is that you could not understand emails written in plain english.

"I returned the seeds back to Krimtastic."

I never asked for a return. I mentioned using them for future trades or throw them away as I did.

kim-kell become an adult, no matter the cost, just do it.

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm