Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kent_t

Posted by jerryngeorgia31557 8 (jerryfkimbrell@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Nov 28, 09 at 8:29

Just finished a great seed trade with Kent_t and am very happy with what he sent me. Sent way more than I expected and a very quick shipper and an assest to GW. Hope to trade with him many more times and highly reccoment him to all.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kent_t

A great trade from kent_t this week. Very accommodating & great communication. Would trade with him without hesitation anytime.

o

I completed a trade this week with kent_t. He was very generous in the amount of seeds sent and even included germination instructions in his packet. I would not hesitate to recommend trading with him.

o

Just completed a great trade with Kent. Even though I didn't have what he was looking for, he readily agreed to trade and had his wife pick some seeds from my list. As other people said, he provided detailed planting instructions and answered further questions by e-mail. He is a very nice gentleman and I would highly recommend trading with him.

Becky

o

Recently completed a trade with Kent. Included propagation instructions with the seeds. Would trade with again.

Don

o

WOOHOO!! Here's the guy to TRADE with, not only very honest, quick shipper, generous but ALSO DETAILED directions on how to germinate these seeds!!! Will gladly trade with any time!!!

o

A+++ trader. Sent seed quickly, well packaged, and great communication. Sent instructions on how to plant. Would trade anytime with him.

o

I'll add my voice to the others in praising kent_t for prompt shipping, quality seed packaging, excellent communications, generous seed quantities and clear sowing instructions. I look forward to other trades with him in future & recommend him to fellow gardeners.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here