Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
naplesgardener

grovespirit

naplesgardener
17 years ago

perfect exchanger, A+.isn't it great to get things from Hawaii in a timely manner. praise for the USPS and grovespirit.

Comments (47)

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

Iris is considerate and generous. Great trader!
    Sharon

• karyn1
    17 years ago

Very friendly. I would trade with her again anytime: )
    Karyn

• plot_thickens
    17 years ago

She was very generous with me, especially when I messed up my first-time ever seed trade, kindly explained what went wrong and allowed me to fix it. Yeay for Iris!

• graanieb
    17 years ago

Looking forward to many more trades with Iris.

Got to love that grove spirit. :)

• nuitjasmine
    17 years ago

I enjoyed an excellent trade with Grovespirit! She was very generous, prompt in mailing and *very* understanding when I was delayed due to illness. I highly recommend her and look forward to trading in the future! :)

• micke
    17 years ago

excellent, A++++

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Iris is an excellent trader. Very generous and prompt. Did alot of trades with her last year.
    Would trade with again anytime!

Tina

• SusanC
    16 years ago

I also had an excellent trade experience with Grovespirit this past fall.

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

Received seeds from a recent SASBE offer. Very prompt and generous trader.

dem_pa

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ohhh my!! i dont think i can say enough nice things about iris!! she's so sweet!! very generous!! very informative!! very prompt!! and let me know she was gonna be a little late by her standards. (she wasn't late LOL) i'd in a heart beat recomend her to anyone!! i love trading with iris!! she's a very great trader!! and she sent **extras** how cool is that??!!! :')) WOW is all i can muster up the words when i opend my envi, LOL THANK YOU !!! :"))

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I love to trade with grovespirit!She has the kind of seeds I'm always looking for.I hope to trade again grovespirit.I tried e-mailing you three times since our recent trade,I get the mails from you but your not getting them from me.I'll keep trying,I do want to trade for the other var.calamondin seeds you had if you still have them.The mail is not returned but from your mail I can tell you haven't received the mail from me.Debbie

• iheartroscoe
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with grovespirit and wouldn't hesitate to trade again.

The seeds were packaged nicely and she was very generous. I would definitely recommend trading with her!

Thanks for a great trade!

• kasha77
    15 years ago

Hi Iris!
    I really enjoyed trading with her- WOW! Plants from Hawaii! Great lady!

• evonnestoryteller
    15 years ago

Very nice to trade with! Nicely packaged and labeled with a great personal note too!

• amybabyboy3
    15 years ago

Thank you for the great trade, it was a lot of fun! Amy

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

I just had a lovely trade with Iris and have already embarked upon another. She shares wonderful and interesting seeds!
    Alana

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by idogcow z8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 8, 08 at 18:36

Awesome trade with grovespirit. She sent so many extra seeds I forgot what we originally traded for. :P
    Definitely recommend!

copied from another thread

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just had my 1st batch of my trade with iris!! WOW totally blown away!! **eye's so huge** she know's me sooooo well!!!
    anytime i trade with her if she asks for somthing i don't hesitate to give her what she asks for in the amnt!! cuz i'm always blown away with what she sends!! she is the total mega bomb!! the sweetest person i know and very informative!! you'll absolutely LOVE trading with her!!
    i totally would recommend trading with her anytime!!
    ~Medo

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I just finished a trade with Iris and I'm thrilled. Not only did she send the seeds we agreed on, but she sent me two bonuses of purple peppers. Purple is my favorite color! How did she know?!

I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just finished another awesome trade with iris!! and of course it turned out awesome!! she sent the most awesome seeds!! she is so very generous!! she sent extra's and she sent the kids and i some seeds for the butterfly's WOW!!! Thank you so much!!! you are soooo awesome Iris!! and yes i'd highly recommend trading with iris!! she is a very sweet person and so much informative. ~Medo

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Thank you Iris for another great trade-great seeds!
    Alana

• ollierose
    15 years ago

Iris is a great person to trade and conversate with on GW!

A++++++

Thanks so much for the great seeds! I can't wait to trade with you again!

Diana

• margarita10
    15 years ago

Iris is a very generous and prompt. I really hope to trade with her again. Love getting seeds from Hawaii

Margarita10

• ptp813
    15 years ago

A wonderful trade with grovespirit. Everything was clearly labeled and she was generous with extras.

Would definitely trade again.

:-) Pam

• chrizty
    15 years ago

just had my first seed trade with grovesprit Iris!
    she is a wonderful person to trade with, seeds were shiped fast n great packing:) she sent extras! i would love to trade with again and would recommend her to anyone:)

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Iris is a sweet and thoughtful person. She offered seeds I was interested in for a SASBE, and I received far more than I ever expected, including some wonderful surprises.
    I would be very pleased to trade with her again.
    Sue

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I to love to trade with Grovespirit.She always has the type of seeds I'm looking for..Debbie

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Iris is one of our sweetest most considerate and honest person i know. she always sends out her trades on time, and sends the most coolest bonuses, and she always knows about the plants i have questions about!! LOL i love trading with Iris!! very Generous! ~Medo

• thinking_stomach
    15 years ago

I just experienced a wonderful exchange with Iris, who is generous and has proven herself to be thoughtful and kind.

Thanks for the great trade, Iris!

• littleonefb
    15 years ago

I just did a trade with Iris as well. Wonderful trade, lots of fun, and I'm dreaming of her warmth and sun in Hawaii, while I freeze in New England.

Will trade with Iris any time.

Fran

15 years ago

If you happen to have a trade pending with Grovespirit, please read the link below.

Unless you have a new review for Grovespitit, please do not reply to this ('my') reply, but instead post to the link below.

Sue...rbb

Here is a link that might be useful: Message from Grovespirit

15 years ago

Posted by galium Z6 NJ (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 5:53

Great trader, would trade again

copied from a second thread soon to be dropping off page 67

15 years ago

* Posted by aaaccc 8-SC (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 7:08

I agree, great trader, highly recommended.
    Alice

(copied from a second thread soon to be dropping off page 67)

15 years ago

* Posted by recipesaver2 z5PA.,z9Fl,z6NC (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 2, 06 at 15:24

Just had a great trade with her. A generous trader.
    Jean

copied from a second thread headed for page 67 and cyberspace

15 years ago

* Posted by kayjones MO5b (plant_lady2@hotmail.com) on
    Mon, Dec 11, 06 at 15:04

Very prompt, too!

(again...copied from a second thread headed for cyberspace)

15 years ago

* Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
    Thu, Dec 14, 06 at 23:08

We just completed another trade. A great person to deal with, very pleasant, prompt and generous.

another nice review copied from another thread headed toward page 67 and cyberspace

15 years ago

* Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 18, 06 at 13:26

Yes a great trader.Hope to trade with again.

copied from another thread soon to drop off of page 67

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

I'm so glad Iris is back and doing better. I just received trade we had made in the middle of Oct. She recently emailed me and said she hadn't forgotten me. Iris has been very ill for a few months but she showed great integrity in finishing her trade with me. I think she is a wonderful person. She even sent bonus seeds! This is the kind of gardener I look forward to trading with, she is honest, kind, generous and reliable. Thank you Iris.

Cindy

• barbcoleus
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Iris. Seeds from Hawaii and instructions---how special!!!
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Barb

• beverlysc
    15 years ago

I highly recommend Iris and she is so infomative with any plant questions I had. Such a sweet and wonderful person.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

What an amazingly generous person to trade with (or SASE in my case) and wonderful conversationalist. I was simply blown away when I got her thoughtful package! She had emailed me about one thing I wanted from a post she saw I'd made and sent me a whole mess of other items that looks like she read my long "want" list like a book and stayed up trying to match as many as she possibly could. I promise to "pay it forward" even more than I already will be in the future. Thanks SO much, Iris, for blessing me like this! It felt like a HUGE Christmas present! Wow!

Blessings,
    Angela

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

I had a top notch trade with Iris. can't wait to try some of these bonus seeds this summer :)

Melissa

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just got some wonderful seeds from grovespirit. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many blooms,
    quiltingfox

• jaynine
    15 years ago

we had a very nice trade and i would be happy to trade with iris again. thanks!
    janine

• littleonefb
    15 years ago

Just finished another wonderful trade with Grovespirit. Wonderful seeds, everything wonderful. Just love to trade with Iris.

Fran

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Just recieved an SASBE offer from Iris...the package was loaded with seed packs! All were labeled with names & descriptions, and she included germinating instructions on many of them. A very sweet, generous person, she even added bonus seed packs. Thanks again Iris for sharing with me!!! ((Huggs!))
    Chell

• kwyet1
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Iris. She is a very generous trader and sent lots of extra seeds!! (<:>Thanks Iris!
    Linda