Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcella_gw

nlb52

marcella
17 years ago

A very good trader,And all around wonderful person,Would recommend any time,Marcella

Comments (39)

• micke
    17 years ago

yes, she is excellent to trade with, she was one of my very first trades and she helped me so much on our trade, gave me pointers and was patient with me.

• ronda_m
    17 years ago

High marks for being patient. I sent her an Amaryllis that was returned to me and she was very understanding during the whole process of finally getting it to her. Never jumped to the wrong conclusion..Her end of the trade was wonderful as well..

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Very nice and prompt trader. It's been awile, but have had many trade with her. Would recommend to anyone

Tina

• GawdinFever
    17 years ago

Here, here! wonderful!!!

Susanne

• grubworm
    16 years ago

A wonderful trader ... sent beautiful, healthy plants very promptly. Great communication during the trade.

Thanks so much. Shirley

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

Kind and gracious trader. Thanks!

• senjanevada
    16 years ago

We trade white washed jade and hen & chick last September. Nancy sent me different kind of hen & chick babies; my first hen & chick.

Thanks Nancy, sorry I just post it today.

meli
    senjanevada

• keithrnjd
    15 years ago

Nancy and I just completed a trade. She sent her end quickly and the ferns were very big and very green! She responds quickly to e-mails, and is very pleasant, too. I am very pleased with this trade and would be happy to trade with Nancy any time!

• val1
    15 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Nancy! The hosta she sent was a large division and arrived in great shape. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to do a trade. Nancy, thanks again for the great trade!

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Very good trader. Plants were big & healthy, carefully packaged and promptly mailed. Would trade again with Nancy.

• ferncreek
    15 years ago

Just received a nice healthy fern from Nancy ~ thanks!

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Nancy is wonderful. Nice healthy cuttings they smelled wonderful. She packs and labels them great. I would trade with her in a heart beat...One of the best! Thanks Nancy fro your wonderful plants.......Barb

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Just got a secret santa card from her. I am very happy with it! Thanks!

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Got my SS card and seeds too. Yippee and thanks!!

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

nancy was just part of the secret santa seed swap, and as always was very generous, and giving to many others. THANKS

Happy Holidays

Kym

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Sent me a nice card with seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Very thoughtful! Thanks!

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Nancy and she sent large healthy plants. She was easy to deal with and friendly. I really enjoyed trading with her and hope to do it again and again.

Nancy

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great Fall Seed trade with Nancy. Emails were fast and friendly. Shipping was quick too. She even sent me some extras that I'm dying to try. Summed up... Fabulous Swap! Happy 'Sowing'!! vina

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you Nancy for being part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! She sent me a lovely card and some wonderful hibiscus seeds for my garden. Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! :) vina

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Friendly and sent little extras - I really appreciated :)

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Another awesome trade with Nancy! Very healthy iris and even sent me a surprise extra (bonus! its my daughters favorite color!) Such a thoughtful lady, and wonderful plants!

HAPPY BLOOMS Nancy! :)
    vina

• val1
    12 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Nancy! The plants she sent were healthy and carefully labeled. She is very friendly and answers emails quickly. I would highly recommend her as a trader!

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

I just completed a second trade with Nancy and was so happy with the healthy plants and excellent extra bulbs sent! Thanks, Nancy! :)

• sherrih
    12 years ago

Just got a box of plants from Nancy. AWESOME beautiful healthy plants. Thanks for a wonderful trade. Would trade with you anytime. Such a sweetie!!
    Sherri

• clc70
    12 years ago

Sent me a nice card and some great seeds in the secret santa swap.

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

I just wanted to thank Nancy for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the cutest Christmas card and some much wanted Rudbeckia! :)

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!!
    vina

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thank you to Secret Santa Nancy for the seeds. Margo

• ptpulley
    11 years ago

I had a for-postage offer that Nancy accepted. She reimbursed my postage quickly via PayPal and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks Nancy. Hope we can trade again one day!

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Just finished a second AWESOME trade with Nancy. She packs plants beautifully and ships quickly, plants are ALL nice size. Oh yes, I'll trade with Nancy ANY time!!!!
    Thanks Nancy for another GREAT trade!!! Sharon

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received a beautiful card and cosmos seeds from her in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks for the seeds and cards in the Secret Santa Swap, Nancy!
    Shirley!

• sandysoil_2008 6A Near Boston
    11 years ago

Nancy sent me black ornamental grass in the Secret Santa Swap. Just what I wanted! Thank you.

• smitties
    11 years ago

Nancy sent a nice card and seeds for the SSS. Thank you. Margo

• kchd
    11 years ago

Nancy sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• blondie09
    10 years ago

Great trader! Messaged me back promptly and sent me more than I expected. Great seeds! Thanks so much. Would recommend to anyone. A+ for first trade completed! - Ash ( blondie09 )

• jaynine
    9 years ago

I can't say enough good things about our trade. Nancy sent many nice healthy iris 'toes'; she was very, very generous! I would trade with her again anytime.

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

{{gwi:2130597}}
    Received a wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap 2014.
    Heidi

• Rayann
    7 years ago

Just received my trade and I am happy. :) Great communication and Nancy obviously cares for her plants. Will be watching for possible future trades! Thank you!

• frankielynnsie
    7 years ago

Great trade with Nancy. Can't wait for blooms next year.