Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nlb52

Posted by marcella z5 W.VA. (gramsgarden11@hotmail.com) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 8:47

A very good trader,And all around wonderful person,Would recommend any time,Marcella

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nlb52

yes, she is excellent to trade with, she was one of my very first trades and she helped me so much on our trade, gave me pointers and was patient with me.

o

High marks for being patient. I sent her an Amaryllis that was returned to me and she was very understanding during the whole process of finally getting it to her. Never jumped to the wrong conclusion..Her end of the trade was wonderful as well..

o

Very nice and prompt trader. It's been awile, but have had many trade with her. Would recommend to anyone

Tina

o

Here, here! wonderful!!!

Susanne

o

A wonderful trader ... sent beautiful, healthy plants very promptly. Great communication during the trade.

Thanks so much. Shirley

o

Kind and gracious trader. Thanks!

o

We trade white washed jade and hen & chick last September. Nancy sent me different kind of hen & chick babies; my first hen & chick.

Thanks Nancy, sorry I just post it today.

meli
senjanevada

o

Nancy and I just completed a trade. She sent her end quickly and the ferns were very big and very green! She responds quickly to e-mails, and is very pleasant, too. I am very pleased with this trade and would be happy to trade with Nancy any time!

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 25, 08 at 19:42

I just completed a wonderful trade with Nancy! The hosta she sent was a large division and arrived in great shape. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to do a trade. Nancy, thanks again for the great trade!

o

Very good trader. Plants were big & healthy, carefully packaged and promptly mailed. Would trade again with Nancy.

o

Just received a nice healthy fern from Nancy ~ thanks!

o

Nancy is wonderful. Nice healthy cuttings they smelled wonderful. She packs and labels them great. I would trade with her in a heart beat...One of the best! Thanks Nancy fro your wonderful plants.......Barb

o

Just got a secret santa card from her. I am very happy with it! Thanks!

o

Got my SS card and seeds too. Yippee and thanks!!

o

nancy was just part of the secret santa seed swap, and as always was very generous, and giving to many others. THANKS

Happy Holidays

Kym

o

Sent me a nice card with seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Very thoughtful! Thanks!

o

I just completed a trade with Nancy and she sent large healthy plants. She was easy to deal with and friendly. I really enjoyed trading with her and hope to do it again and again.

Nancy

o

Just completed a great Fall Seed trade with Nancy. Emails were fast and friendly. Shipping was quick too. She even sent me some extras that I'm dying to try. Summed up... Fabulous Swap! Happy 'Sowing'!! vina

o

Thank you Nancy for being part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! She sent me a lovely card and some wonderful hibiscus seeds for my garden. Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! :) vina

o

Friendly and sent little extras - I really appreciated :)

o

Another awesome trade with Nancy! Very healthy iris and even sent me a surprise extra (bonus! its my daughters favorite color!) Such a thoughtful lady, and wonderful plants!

HAPPY BLOOMS Nancy! :)
vina

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 17:23

I just completed a great trade with Nancy! The plants she sent were healthy and carefully labeled. She is very friendly and answers emails quickly. I would highly recommend her as a trader!

o

I just completed a second trade with Nancy and was so happy with the healthy plants and excellent extra bulbs sent! Thanks, Nancy! :)

o

Just got a box of plants from Nancy. AWESOME beautiful healthy plants. Thanks for a wonderful trade. Would trade with you anytime. Such a sweetie!!
Sherri

o

Sent me a nice card and some great seeds in the secret santa swap.

o

I just wanted to thank Nancy for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. She sent me the cutest Christmas card and some much wanted Rudbeckia! :)

Thank you so much for your generosity!

Merry Christmas!!
vina

o

Thank you to Secret Santa Nancy for the seeds. Margo

o

I had a for-postage offer that Nancy accepted. She reimbursed my postage quickly via PayPal and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks Nancy. Hope we can trade again one day!

o

Just finished a second AWESOME trade with Nancy. She packs plants beautifully and ships quickly, plants are ALL nice size. Oh yes, I'll trade with Nancy ANY time!!!!
Thanks Nancy for another GREAT trade!!! Sharon

o

I received a beautiful card and cosmos seeds from her in our Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 19:56

Many thanks for the seeds and cards in the Secret Santa Swap, Nancy!
Shirley!

o

Nancy sent me black ornamental grass in the Secret Santa Swap. Just what I wanted! Thank you.

o

Nancy sent a nice card and seeds for the SSS. Thank you. Margo

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 2, 13 at 18:47

Nancy sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

o

Great trader! Messaged me back promptly and sent me more than I expected. Great seeds! Thanks so much. Would recommend to anyone. A+ for first trade completed! - Ash ( blondie09 )

o

I can't say enough good things about our trade. Nancy sent many nice healthy iris 'toes'; she was very, very generous! I would trade with her again anytime.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here