Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
graanieb

Amanda -Romando!!!

graanieb
17 years ago

I can't believe her name isn't on! Hope to hear from her soon, she is a delight.

I know many of you agree.

Comments (37)

• romando
    17 years ago

Aw, shucks! Thanks Bea! I was beginning to wonder if my name not being on here yet was kind of a 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' kind of things! LOL
    Amanda 'romando'

• poppy_power
    17 years ago

Wonderful!Trader and prompt!Nice sense of humor.Gotta!Love her.If I need poppies,She is the one,since We both Enjoy!poppies.

• webkat5
    17 years ago

Romando is fabulous!! Would trade with her anytime!!

• Nancy
    17 years ago

I can't believe we missed her either! One of the best!

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

I enjoy trading with Amanda too. She always has some great stuff!
    Audrey

• graanieb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Amanda! All you needed to do was show up, once you posted some, there'd be Oh yeah! connectings, lol

Hope we make many more swaps,

Bea

• samfawzy10
    17 years ago

Amanda was one of my first names I wanted to rate - sorry i waited long!
    A wonderful generous trader with an incredible selection of seeds!.
    Highly recommended!!!!
    Thanks Amanada

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Have traded with her in the past and she is always a generous trader!

• mrbrownthumb
    17 years ago

I've traded with her and have always liked the trades. We have the same tastes and I'm always surprised what she has considering her small space. She has a cool personality too...although a couple of times people have mistaken me for her (even though she's a she and lives on the other side of the country) because her GW name is similar to my real name. LOL.

• luvsgrtdanes
    17 years ago

Will trade with Amanda anytime!!

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago

Nice seed trades. :o)

• pitimpinai
    17 years ago

Sweet and fun. Her lovely daughter is a bonus. :-D

• girlgroupgirl
    17 years ago

Romando, the pot-bound gardener is a seed crazed lady indeed, and an excellent trader!

GGG

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

Amanda is one of those traders I can't resist trading with over and over again. It's always a pleasure.
    Your Flower Bud,
    Sharon

• ladysmom
    17 years ago

Amanda is a one of a kind trader. Very dear to my heart and has been very very very generous. Especially when I fell
    in love with Cleome. She fixed me right up!!!
    Thanks Amanda,
    Eve

• recipesaver2
    17 years ago

Wonderful trader, always generous, and she makes beautiful jewelry too boot. What more could you want.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

• pattygrow5
    17 years ago

Amanda is one of the best if I want it she has it and makes sure you get it one of the finest. Patty

• pnwjoy54
    17 years ago

Amanda is an awesome trader.
    I traded plants with her last summer and got the biggest brug cutting I've ever seen in a trade.

The brug is doing great Amanda. Thank you again.

• romando
    17 years ago

Off topic: I have more well-rooted cuttings of the pink brugmansia pnwjoy's talking about if anyone's interested...

Amanda 'romando'

• weeds105
    17 years ago

Amanda is a great trader. I love her poppies. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

• firegurl
    17 years ago

Thanks Amanda for doing some great trades this year with a nerdy newbie like myself! I love looking at your seed selection it's amazing.
    :) Firegurl
    Danielle

• threeshyacres
    17 years ago

Romando is one of my favorite traders. We share the same birthday AND we both adore poppies. I can't recommend her highly enough.

: )

• penguu
    17 years ago

I'm here to show some love, too.

Thanks Amanda, for trading me the AWESOME basketplant cuttings ~

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

I just received an awesome! trade from Amanda.
    In our trade agreement, I asked for dietes vegeta seeds, she sent a bunch of BABY PLANTS!!!!!!!! instead! They showed up in perfect condition. Thank you so much for another wonderful trade Amanda! You are the best!

Hugs,
    Tina

• zimberquattor
    17 years ago

Amanda is always a pleasure to trade with. She's fun to chat with and has fantastic seeds that shares in generous amounts. Thanks again Amanda!
    ~Chandra (ZimberQuattor)

• heirloomtomato
    17 years ago

I agree - Amanda is a great trader! We have had several nice trades in the past. I'd trade with her again anytime and highly recommend her as a trader and a really sweet person!
    Karen

• roflol
    17 years ago

My first experience with Amanda was a good'un - her offer of stuff from her mom's surplus; I didn't have anything she needed but she sent me some anyway, plus some interesting extras to boot. Thank you, and I hope to return the favor some day! :-)

• roxy_girl
    17 years ago

Count me in as one who is delighted to trade with Amanda! She is simply great!

RG
    Dena

• wanna_run_faster
    17 years ago

Amanda rocks! And is a sweetheart to boot!

• pumkingal
    17 years ago

Sorry for the delay, still finding out things, you are a wonderful trader, and will trade with you again, your one of the best, thank you, Lisa

• kilngod
    17 years ago

Another fabo-licious trade with Amanda!

(Is there an official fan club yet?)

Thanks, darlin'!
    --Tina

• ibartoo
    17 years ago

I would trade with Amanda anytime!!! Linda

• romando
    17 years ago

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words. I've been going through a rough patch lately (I was cited by the fire marshal (!) for not having a clear-enough escape route because of too many plants, my car got broken into, my purse got stolen, we have to set up new banking stuff, etc) and I've been having a motivation problem. My husband is writing his PhD dissertation, we will be moving sometime soon, and I have 3 kids: a middle schooler with way too much attitude, a preschooler, and a 2 year old. Enough said... Anyway, I just want to apologize for any delays with receiving your end of a trade with me, and thank you for the positive reinforcement!

Amanda 'romando'

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Generous and prompt! Any trade, any time!
    Thank you for the seeds!

• mkruby7
    16 years ago

A+++++++++++ trader. Thank you for all the great seeds and plants.

mkruby7

• SusanC
    16 years ago

Amanda is a wonderful trader, and always has interesting new cool things on her list.

• icotte
    16 years ago

I have traded with her also. She's one of the GOOD ONES!

Melba

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor