Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amanda -Romando!!!

Posted by graanieb 9, Louisiana (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 17, 06 at 9:27

I can't believe her name isn't on! Hope to hear from her soon, she is a delight.

I know many of you agree.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amanda -Romando!!!

Aw, shucks! Thanks Bea! I was beginning to wonder if my name not being on here yet was kind of a 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' kind of things! LOL
Amanda 'romando'

o

Wonderful!Trader and prompt!Nice sense of humor.Gotta!Love her.If I need poppies,She is the one,since We both Enjoy!poppies.

o

Romando is fabulous!! Would trade with her anytime!!

o

I can't believe we missed her either! One of the best!

o

I enjoy trading with Amanda too. She always has some great stuff!
Audrey

o

Amanda! All you needed to do was show up, once you posted some, there'd be Oh yeah! connectings, lol

Hope we make many more swaps,

Bea

o

Amanda was one of my first names I wanted to rate - sorry i waited long!
A wonderful generous trader with an incredible selection of seeds!.
Highly recommended!!!!
Thanks Amanada

o

Have traded with her in the past and she is always a generous trader!

o

I've traded with her and have always liked the trades. We have the same tastes and I'm always surprised what she has considering her small space. She has a cool personality too...although a couple of times people have mistaken me for her (even though she's a she and lives on the other side of the country) because her GW name is similar to my real name. LOL.

o

Will trade with Amanda anytime!!

o

Nice seed trades. :o)

o

Sweet and fun. Her lovely daughter is a bonus. :-D

o

Romando, the pot-bound gardener is a seed crazed lady indeed, and an excellent trader!

GGG

o

Amanda is one of those traders I can't resist trading with over and over again. It's always a pleasure.
Your Flower Bud,
Sharon

o

Amanda is a one of a kind trader. Very dear to my heart and has been very very very generous. Especially when I fell
in love with Cleome. She fixed me right up!!!
Thanks Amanda,
Eve

o

Wonderful trader, always generous, and she makes beautiful jewelry too boot. What more could you want.
Jean
recipesaver2

o

Amanda is one of the best if I want it she has it and makes sure you get it one of the finest. Patty

o

• Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 5, 06 at 17:31

Amanda is an awesome trader.
I traded plants with her last summer and got the biggest brug cutting I've ever seen in a trade.

The brug is doing great Amanda. Thank you again.

o

Off topic: I have more well-rooted cuttings of the pink brugmansia pnwjoy's talking about if anyone's interested...

Amanda 'romando'

o

Amanda is a great trader. I love her poppies. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

o

Thanks Amanda for doing some great trades this year with a nerdy newbie like myself! I love looking at your seed selection it's amazing.
:) Firegurl
Danielle

o

Romando is one of my favorite traders. We share the same birthday AND we both adore poppies. I can't recommend her highly enough.

: )

o

I'm here to show some love, too.

Thanks Amanda, for trading me the AWESOME basketplant cuttings ~

o

I just received an awesome! trade from Amanda.
In our trade agreement, I asked for dietes vegeta seeds, she sent a bunch of BABY PLANTS!!!!!!!! instead! They showed up in perfect condition. Thank you so much for another wonderful trade Amanda! You are the best!

Hugs,
Tina

o

Amanda is always a pleasure to trade with. She's fun to chat with and has fantastic seeds that shares in generous amounts. Thanks again Amanda!
~Chandra (ZimberQuattor)

o

I agree - Amanda is a great trader! We have had several nice trades in the past. I'd trade with her again anytime and highly recommend her as a trader and a really sweet person!
Karen

o

My first experience with Amanda was a good'un - her offer of stuff from her mom's surplus; I didn't have anything she needed but she sent me some anyway, plus some interesting extras to boot. Thank you, and I hope to return the favor some day! :-)

o

Count me in as one who is delighted to trade with Amanda! She is simply great!

RG
Dena

o

Amanda rocks! And is a sweetheart to boot!

o

Sorry for the delay, still finding out things, you are a wonderful trader, and will trade with you again, your one of the best, thank you, Lisa

o

Another fabo-licious trade with Amanda!

(Is there an official fan club yet?)

Thanks, darlin'!
--Tina

o

I would trade with Amanda anytime!!! Linda

o

Thank you, everybody, for your kind words. I've been going through a rough patch lately (I was cited by the fire marshal (!) for not having a clear-enough escape route because of too many plants, my car got broken into, my purse got stolen, we have to set up new banking stuff, etc) and I've been having a motivation problem. My husband is writing his PhD dissertation, we will be moving sometime soon, and I have 3 kids: a middle schooler with way too much attitude, a preschooler, and a 2 year old. Enough said... Anyway, I just want to apologize for any delays with receiving your end of a trade with me, and thank you for the positive reinforcement!

Amanda 'romando'

o

Generous and prompt! Any trade, any time!
Thank you for the seeds!

o

• Posted by mkruby7 z9/HorseTownUSA (My Page) on
    Mon, May 21, 07 at 19:09

A+++++++++++ trader. Thank you for all the great seeds and plants.

mkruby7

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 11, 07 at 19:44

Amanda is a wonderful trader, and always has interesting new cool things on her list.

o

I have traded with her also. She's one of the GOOD ONES!

Melba

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here