Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
earthlydelights

Posted by flowergirl34 5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 5, 12 at 10:42

I was very shocked to search the rate and review forum and not find a thread started for Maryanne!

I just wanted to thank her for participating in the OBF October 2012 THE WITCH IS IN Swap on the Round Robin. A super nice lady and a wonderful swapper!

Thanks so much Maryanne!
Happy Blooms!
vina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: earthlydelights

Just received a great box from Maryanne in our OBF Valentine swap. It was filled will all kinds of great goodies. A big thank you to a job well done.
Margo

o

I was Maryanne's swap partner for the OBF Have a Heart Send a Heart Feb 2013 Swap. She certainly made my day with my package. Her seed assortment and adorable heart socks were PERFECT!

Thank you so much Maryanne for your generosity!

Happy Blooms!
vina

o

I wanted to thank Maryanne so much for the wonderful package she sent me in the OBF Christmas swap! It was all thought out for me so well, and loved it all! Very generous with a heart of gold! Thank you so very much! Loved you hosting and sending!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here