Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeanne_6oh

recipesaver2

jeanne
17 years ago

I've traded with recipesaver2 many times and every time is better than the last! A wonderful trader with great swap list and generous to a fault.

Comments (52)

• debbiep_gw
    17 years ago

Jean is a great trader.I always look forward to our trades.Thanks Jean!Debbie

• moonphase
    17 years ago

Trading with Jean has been wonderful.not only did she send me extra seeds,she also sent some plants that I mentioned I would like to try,as a surprise.She is thoughtful,generous and a great trader.She is prompt and follows through with her trades.I would love to continue to trade with her.thanks Jean.
    moonphase

• nettasaura
    17 years ago

I recently traded with Jean and enjoyed every step!
    Netta

• aaaccc
    17 years ago

Another great trader that I look forward to trading with again.
    Alice

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Have had several trades with her and she is always generous and prompt!

• sguanzon
    17 years ago

Have had several trades with Jean. She is more than excellent!

• luvsgrtdanes
    17 years ago

Loved trading with Jean!!

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    17 years ago

Look forward to trading with Jean again. Just brought in some of the plants that grew from seeds she sent me last year. Fun and interesting to trade with. Generous and prompt too!

• littleonefb
    17 years ago

Great to trade with. Promt, keeps you informed every step of the way and the results of her seeds are wonderful.

Fran

• pitimpinai
    17 years ago

Jean is a wonderful trader and a kind hearted friend.
    Gave me Helleborus seedlings which I never thought anyone would trade away. These are the most precious little things in my garden.

Thanks, Jean.

• michiganalice
    17 years ago

Great trader. She rescued me from my Brugmansia disaster. Now, thanks to her, I have more to keep going.

The cuttings arrived in a carefully packed package. She's great at communication.

Trade with her for a worry free trade.

~Alice, aka Michiganalice

• farmerbell
    17 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with recipesaver2. Good communication, seeds mailed promptly. Would recommend to anyone.

• yesohyes
    17 years ago

Jean went out of her way to find seeds that I would be excited about. I appreciate it very much.

• teresa_ohio
    17 years ago

Very nice trader! Highly recommend!

• webkat5
    17 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Jean!

• carol57078
    17 years ago

Had a wonderful trade, very generous, sent bonuses, a wonderful person.

• llbean
    17 years ago

Jean is the best. She is a very special lady who is always willing to help. We set up a trade and she sent some great surprizes in the pack. I would trade with her again adn look forward to doing so..

Laura

• idic
    17 years ago

My first trade with Jean was super and I look forward to many more! This is what GW is all about! Thanks Jean.
    Cindy aka Idic

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Exceptional trader! Thoughtful & generous!

• tucker303
    16 years ago

Wow...I did not know this section existed! Jean is the BEST!

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I have had several great trades with Jean, the latest being a plant trade. Very prompt, great communication, and an all-around great trader.

Becky

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

I have traded twice now for plants, always in good condition. Very good communicator and wonderful person.
    melanie

• wishnforspring
    16 years ago

This was my 1st trade with Jean. I highly recommend her to trade with! I hope to trade again with her.

• knotz
    16 years ago

I loved recently trading with Jean!!...I will certainly trade with her again if the opportunity comes up...Thanks Jean :)

• firegurl
    16 years ago

Excellent plant trader! We traded plants earlier this season, and hers were in such nice shape. She packed them so well and shipped them so quickly. Thanks again Jean for the trade, I'd trade again with you anytime.
    :) Danielle
    Firegurl

• bakemom_gw
    16 years ago

Well, Jeanne, looks like you AND recipesaver2 are fine folk! Of course we all knew that already!

• sebastian
    16 years ago

Great trade Jean. Thanks so much.
    Barbie

• neonblue
    16 years ago

Really nice person and I hope we can trade again, Jean !

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Jean. What a wonderful lady. She was such fun to "talk" to and she sent beautiful seeds carefully packaged and incredible cuttings. One even has roots already starting. I'm just thrilled. You couldn't ask for a better trading parner. Goes out of her way to try and make you smile. Thank you so much Jean!

Jase Connor

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

Jean is awesome. She sent me some great seeds and so generous too... Communicates and very friendly. I hope to trade with Jean again. Thanks Bunches Jean.... Barb

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Jean sent me so many seeds that I'll be planting for a long time! Thank you so much! Hope to trade with you again!

Diana

• highalttransplant
    16 years ago

Jean, is a wonderful trader! She is not only generous, but friendly, and prompt as well. I would definitely trade with her again!

Bonnie

• medontdo
    16 years ago

WOWZER!!! man she is definately generous and fastly prompt!!! and soooossssssso nice to talk to!! i love to trade with jean!! i always wanted to but ya know, LOL
    i give her an A***********!! i would definately trade with her again if she wanted to!! i definately recomend trading with jean!! thank you so much!! :'))

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just completed a wonder cuttings, plant, and seed trade with Jean. All were very carefully packaged and labeled.

Thanks Jean...looking forward to trading again.

Sue

• ramazz
    15 years ago

Just completed another wonderful trade with Jean. Even though the weather was very warm, her plants arrived fresh and ready to be planted. I would trade with her anytime.

Becky
    ramazz

• Orcascove
    15 years ago

Just got my envelope from Jean, we arranged a trade with 2 tomato types, and I opened the package to find 6 instead!!! What a generous trader. I can't say enough good things. Thanks so much Jean!!

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Did a trade for plant starts. They were received nicely packaged and promptly. I look forward to trading with Jean again and again.

• ollierose
    15 years ago

I traded with Jean recently and had a great experience. I'd trade again anytime!

Diana

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Great trade with Jean, so generous in sending extra seeds. Would trade with again anytime!

• debbiep_gw
    10 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Jean.Thanks so much!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Wonderful trade with Jean! Very generous, very prompt! Oh yeah,...and one heckuva nice person to deal with! If any of you ever have an opportunity to trade with her, I would highly recommend going for it! This lady is absolutely "aces all the way"! You won't be disappointed! :)

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Jean is a delight to email with and very generous with her seeds. Even when I was unexpectedly away from home and the seeds she sent me were returned to her because the postal service is special, she was understanding and very courteous.

Highly recommended!
    Caran

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Just completed my second trade with Jean - everything was just as high quality as the first time: packaging, communication, and her patience!

Thanks again,
    Caran

• mnvicke
    10 years ago

Thank you Jean for the wonderful seeds! I am so excited to try them - I am wishing we could just bypass winter! Seeds were packaged wonderfully, and there were certainly plenty of each! A wonderful person, and a wonderful trader!

• david883
    10 years ago

I could have sworn I posted something previously but seems I didn't. I traded with Jean about a month or so ago and was very pleased. Great communication, very informative and helpful (being new to trading, Jean gave me a few pointers and never made me feel like I wasn't "part of the club"). I would trade with and recommend trading with Jean again and to anyone!

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Hi, again! Just wanted to say thanks so much for the bonus Hibiscus seeds you sent me, you thoughtful generous person, you! :) Should've posted this a while back, but I haven't been feeling well lately. Only today have I been able to get back on the computer in earnest for the last 6 days.

• kathunder
    10 years ago

Just finished a trade with Jean, what a lovely lady! She kept me updated every step of the way, and was super nice and generous- she sent many wonderful extras that matched my "wants." She also showed me some links and related her own experiences to help me sprout the canna seeds that she sent to me.

Thank you, Jean!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Jean is a great trader and nice person. I highly recommend her and look forward to future trades with her.

• mjzzyzoff
    10 years ago

Fantastic trade with Jean. Prompt, great packaging, would gladly trade again!

• valeriepa
    10 years ago

Great trader. Very understanding when I goofed up.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor