Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
barbamaman

Posted by jeanne 6OH (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 11:05

I've traded with Barb many times and would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to trade. She's easy to deal with, excellent communications and great plants/seeds.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: barbamaman

Agree...hope we trade many more times.

o

I had a great trade with her. She was very generous. Hope to trade with her again sometime.
Duane

o

great trader, knowlegeable lady. in my zone and hope to trade more in the future!

o

I would also highly recommending any trading with barbamaman!!

GGG

o

awwww...you guys have been great, too. Good trades with all of you, and a pleasure all around. Thanks for the kind words -

Barb

o

Barb is one of the best! Although we've been friends for a while now, I still remember our first trade. She had sent me Brug. cuttings and included pictures of them blooming. That was just above and beyond!

o

Barb is absolutley a delight to trade with! Such an easy person to get along with and a great trader! Thanks Barb!~Angie:)

o

Barb is great, very prompt, and has wonderful seeds. Hope to trade with her again.

Kate

o

Again,a great trade with Barb!She is the best!:)
Thanks Barb,for everything!:)
~Angie

o

Great trader. Offered seeds in advance; kept me updated until shipped. Then, followed up with detailed instructions for planting them.

o

Barb and I just completed a very nice trade. She was generous and friendly, and offered extra seeds that she knew I would like. She sent her seeds first and was very patient while she waited for my seeds to ripen. I would be delighted to trade with her again.
Sue

o

barb really makes a trade a special event . its tough to keep up with her generosity. thanks again Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here