Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nettasaura

daisy_lee

nettasaura
17 years ago

Carol is a joy to trade with...her seeds are always clean and clearly labeled...and she willingly helped me out by donating seeds for a pet project of mine....she is in constant communication and I would gladly trade with her again.

Netta

Comments (50)

• aaaccc
    17 years ago

Carol is a sweetie and a great trader.
    Alice

• fairydancer
    17 years ago

Carol and I had a super trade this year. I would gladly trade with her again.

Deb

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

I too had a great trade with Carol. Thanks!
    Audrey

• poppy_power
    17 years ago

Great!trading seeds with.Will trade again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

I too just had a great seed trade with Carol.

Thanks!

Sue

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Just had a great trade with Carol.
    Thanks,
    Jen

• webkat5
    17 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Carol and hope to trade with her again in the future! :o)

• heirloomtomato
    17 years ago

I just had a wonderful trade with Carol. I would trade with her again anytime!
    Thanks, Carol!
    Karen (heirloomtomato)

• momcat
    17 years ago

Carol is a wonderful trader. I do hope we can trade again in the future.
    Deb

• GawdinFever
    17 years ago

Agree with everyone, as Carol is prompt, generous, fun to correspond with and great labeling!

Susanne

• pitimpinai
    17 years ago

I second everyone's post here. Will trade with Carol any time. :-)

• wanna_run_faster
    17 years ago

I agree! Carol is awesome!!!!

• countrypumkin
    17 years ago

I also had a great trade with Carol.
    Thanks for everything! :)

• daisy_lee
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone for your kind posts :-) I enjoyed trading with all of you and hope to trade again!

Carol

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Just completed a great trade with Carol! Hope to do many more. Thanks Carol!

Jase

• katie88
    16 years ago

Enjoy trading with Carol for all the reason stated above + she went out of her way to help me = she's very special!
    Look forward to many future trades,
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• kvalentz
    16 years ago

Carol is a real sweetheart!!! She went "above and beyone".
    I would trade with her anytime.
    Kathy

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

I just had a fantastic trade with Carol. Shes very friendly and I enjoyed her emails. I cant wait to trade with her again.........Darla

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Carol is a pleasure to trade with!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

just had a great seeds trade with Carol, she's fast n packs her seeds with care:)

• suecirish
    15 years ago

What a great trade I just had with Carol! She was friendly and fun to chat with. We did a very large trade, and everything arrived in great condition, packaged nicely. We already plan to trade again, and I'm looking forward to it.
    Sue

• jaynine
    15 years ago

My experience with Carol was great. I would trade with her anytime. Thank you!!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

another great seed trade with Carol!:)
    fast shipping,seeds were pk good thanks:)

• retsec
    15 years ago

Just received a card and seed from daisy-lee as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap on the round robin exchange. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

• suze62
    15 years ago

Thank you for the card and seed I received from the Secret Santa Swap :)
    Suzi

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I received great seeds from Carol in the Santa Swap. She is so thoughtful and a great trading buddy.

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Carol. Love everything I got from her. Hope to trade again in the future.

Melissa

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great seed swap with Carol. Hope to trade with again sometime. Thanks so much and HAPPY SOWING! :) vina

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

This one has to go on my TOP TRADES list! Carol is one of the nicest, most thoughtful and generous traders out there. Great person to talk with too! Really hope I have the pleasure of trading with daisy_lee again sometime.
    Can't thank you enough Carol! Take care
    CMK (Christin)

• daisy_lee
    13 years ago

Christin, thanks so much for such a great review! I am looking forward to another trade with you :)

Carol

• ggwrn
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with Carol. Great trade, she sent the seeds quickly I hope to trade with her again sometime.

Ginger

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

I feel so lucky to have done one of my very first trades with such a great swapper! Carol's warm and friendly, and easy to communicate with. She also sent lovely healthy plants with a nice bonus, and let me know as soon as she received her swap from me as well. First Class all the way!

Heather

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed a nice trade with Carol.She is prompt and the communication is good.Thanks!

• kimka
    13 years ago

Had a quick and sweet trade with Carol. She sent her seeds so fast they came before I could get to the post office to get mine out. I'd trade again anytime.

KimKa

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Carol... she's super friendly, generous, and speedy. Thanks Carol!

• yellowflowerpot
    13 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Carol. She sent well packed and labeled seeds plus extras too which im only too excited to try! Thanks again Carol.

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

I had a pleasant, quick, hassle-free trade with her. I would not hesitate to trade with her again.

• dorisl
    13 years ago

I had a nice trade with Carol, Quick and Easy.

:)
    d

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with Carol. Communication was great. Quick responses were made. Very pleasant and I hope to trade with her again! Thank you so much Carol! Your are terrific!!!

Randi
    AKA lily55rjw

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Carol not only sent generous, very well-packaged plants, but is an absolute blast to communicate with. Thanks so much, Carol! I really enjoyed our trade and conversation!

• l_james
    12 years ago

Just completed a trade with Carol. She sent large clumps of the plants we swapped. Hers arrived first. They were well packed and labled. Look forward to trading again. - Jim

• gottagarden
    11 years ago

She's still a great trader! Got many wonderful, well packaged, healthy, good-sized plants, all well-labeled. Super communication, would love to trade with her again.
    Thanks Carol!

• cashclan
    11 years ago

Ohhh My GOODNESS Carol is a DREAM to trade with. Just completed a WONDERFUL plant swap with her and even though I don't have a car so the Plants got stuck at the Post Office from Friday, and my husband missed getting there on Saturday and they were closed on MOnday. Hubby stopped by in his work truck and picked them up on TUESDAY (he KNEW he better rescue my plants)and brought them to the house. YIPPEE, ALL that time stuck at the PO and I still have HARDY, viable,and LARGE roots to plant, I'm thrilled and Carol has made it to my EXCELLENT TRADERS list!!! Definitely look forward to trading with again and again and again!!!

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

Just had a trade with daisy_lee. I love trading with Folks
    who has good communication,and plants wrapped really well.
    I will trade with her again soon.
    Thanks,
    djune

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    10 years ago

Had a great trade. Friendly communications, well packaged generous amounts of seeds sent quickly. I would gladly trade again with her. Thanks!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    10 years ago

Marvelous trader. Seeds well packaged and marked. Ample number of seeds. Great communication. Arrived safely and timely. So so happy.

• jaynine
    10 years ago

Our trade went very well and I would gladly swap with Carol again. Thank you!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    10 years ago

Thank you for the great trade! I hope we can do it again!

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

Great trader ! Fast shipping and generous, quality seed. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks again, Carol !

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

Thank you Carol, for a very nice trade!
    Alana