Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
daisy_lee

Posted by nettasaura Z8 WA (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 11:14

Carol is a joy to trade with...her seeds are always clean and clearly labeled...and she willingly helped me out by donating seeds for a pet project of mine....she is in constant communication and I would gladly trade with her again.

Netta

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: daisy_lee

Carol is a sweetie and a great trader.
Alice

o

Carol and I had a super trade this year. I would gladly trade with her again.

Deb

o

I too had a great trade with Carol. Thanks!
Audrey

o

Great!trading seeds with.Will trade again.

o

I too just had a great seed trade with Carol.

Thanks!

Sue

o

Just had a great trade with Carol.
Thanks,
Jen

o

I just completed a very nice trade with Carol and hope to trade with her again in the future! :o)

o

I just had a wonderful trade with Carol. I would trade with her again anytime!
Thanks, Carol!
Karen (heirloomtomato)

o

Carol is a wonderful trader. I do hope we can trade again in the future.
Deb

o

Agree with everyone, as Carol is prompt, generous, fun to correspond with and great labeling!

Susanne

o

I second everyone's post here. Will trade with Carol any time. :-)

o

I agree! Carol is awesome!!!!

o

I also had a great trade with Carol.
Thanks for everything! :)

o

Thanks everyone for your kind posts :-) I enjoyed trading with all of you and hope to trade again!

Carol

o

Just completed a great trade with Carol! Hope to do many more. Thanks Carol!

Jase

o

Enjoy trading with Carol for all the reason stated above + she went out of her way to help me = she's very special!
Look forward to many future trades,
Katie
GW: katie88

o
re: daisy_lee thank you

Carol is a real sweetheart!!! She went "above and beyone".
I would trade with her anytime.
Kathy

o

I just had a fantastic trade with Carol. Shes very friendly and I enjoyed her emails. I cant wait to trade with her again.........Darla

o

Carol is a pleasure to trade with!

o

just had a great seeds trade with Carol, she's fast n packs her seeds with care:)

o

What a great trade I just had with Carol! She was friendly and fun to chat with. We did a very large trade, and everything arrived in great condition, packaged nicely. We already plan to trade again, and I'm looking forward to it.
Sue

o

My experience with Carol was great. I would trade with her anytime. Thank you!!

o

another great seed trade with Carol!:)
fast shipping,seeds were pk good thanks:)

o

Just received a card and seed from daisy-lee as part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap on the round robin exchange. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

o

Thank you for the card and seed I received from the Secret Santa Swap :)
Suzi

o

I received great seeds from Carol in the Santa Swap. She is so thoughtful and a great trading buddy.

o

I had a great trade with Carol. Love everything I got from her. Hope to trade again in the future.

Melissa

o

Just completed a great seed swap with Carol. Hope to trade with again sometime. Thanks so much and HAPPY SOWING! :) vina

o

This one has to go on my TOP TRADES list! Carol is one of the nicest, most thoughtful and generous traders out there. Great person to talk with too! Really hope I have the pleasure of trading with daisy_lee again sometime.
Can't thank you enough Carol! Take care
CMK (Christin)

o

Christin, thanks so much for such a great review! I am looking forward to another trade with you :)

Carol

o

Just completed a trade with Carol. Great trade, she sent the seeds quickly I hope to trade with her again sometime.

Ginger

o

I feel so lucky to have done one of my very first trades with such a great swapper! Carol's warm and friendly, and easy to communicate with. She also sent lovely healthy plants with a nice bonus, and let me know as soon as she received her swap from me as well. First Class all the way!

Heather

o

I just completed a nice trade with Carol.She is prompt and the communication is good.Thanks!

o

Had a quick and sweet trade with Carol. She sent her seeds so fast they came before I could get to the post office to get mine out. I'd trade again anytime.

KimKa

o

I just completed a trade with Carol... she's super friendly, generous, and speedy. Thanks Carol!

o

Just completed a wonderful trade with Carol. She sent well packed and labeled seeds plus extras too which im only too excited to try! Thanks again Carol.

o

I had a pleasant, quick, hassle-free trade with her. I would not hesitate to trade with her again.

o

I had a nice trade with Carol, Quick and Easy.

:)
d

o

Just completed a trade with Carol. Communication was great. Quick responses were made. Very pleasant and I hope to trade with her again! Thank you so much Carol! Your are terrific!!!

Randi
AKA lily55rjw

o

Carol not only sent generous, very well-packaged plants, but is an absolute blast to communicate with. Thanks so much, Carol! I really enjoyed our trade and conversation!

o

Just completed a trade with Carol. She sent large clumps of the plants we swapped. Hers arrived first. They were well packed and labled. Look forward to trading again. - Jim

o

She's still a great trader! Got many wonderful, well packaged, healthy, good-sized plants, all well-labeled. Super communication, would love to trade with her again.
Thanks Carol!

o

Ohhh My GOODNESS Carol is a DREAM to trade with. Just completed a WONDERFUL plant swap with her and even though I don't have a car so the Plants got stuck at the Post Office from Friday, and my husband missed getting there on Saturday and they were closed on MOnday. Hubby stopped by in his work truck and picked them up on TUESDAY (he KNEW he better rescue my plants)and brought them to the house. YIPPEE, ALL that time stuck at the PO and I still have HARDY, viable,and LARGE roots to plant, I'm thrilled and Carol has made it to my EXCELLENT TRADERS list!!! Definitely look forward to trading with again and again and again!!!

o

Just had a trade with daisy_lee. I love trading with Folks
who has good communication,and plants wrapped really well.
I will trade with her again soon.
Thanks,
djune

o

Had a great trade. Friendly communications, well packaged generous amounts of seeds sent quickly. I would gladly trade again with her. Thanks!

o

Marvelous trader. Seeds well packaged and marked. Ample number of seeds. Great communication. Arrived safely and timely. So so happy.

o

Our trade went very well and I would gladly swap with Carol again. Thank you!

o

Thank you for the great trade! I hope we can do it again!

o

Great trader ! Fast shipping and generous, quality seed. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks again, Carol !

o

Thank you Carol, for a very nice trade!
Alana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here