Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

jeanne

I have had several exchanges (both plants and seeds) with Jeanne (in Ohio).

She is truly a 'professional' trader, and includes 'extra goodies' as well (from her private stash I think).

I consider her a wonderful 'cyber' gardening buddy who shares a like of the same passions as I do.

I look forward to getting to trade with her again, and again.

Sue

Comments (40)

• webkat5
    17 years ago

I have traded only once (I think it was just once) with Jeanne...it wasn't a huge trade.

The main thing I appreciated was the open communication that Jeanne offered. It is so refreshing for a trader to spell out exactly what she has to offer. She was very generous and when she discovered that she had so few seeds of an Allium, she sent bulbs instead!! I felt as though our trade was a bit lopsided at that point and hope in the future I can make it up to her.

In fact, I think she was the one who turned me on to winter sowing....soooo grateful for that, too!

I hope to trade with her again!!

• duane456
    17 years ago

Great trader! Would trade again, anytime.
    Duane

• luvsgrtdanes
    17 years ago

Wonderful trader!!!

• fairydancer
    17 years ago

Jeanne is awesome. She was VERY generous with her seeds and so friendly. I really appreciate the trade we did.

Deb

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

I remember how excited I was the first time I traded with Jeanne. She has wonderful seeds and is a wonderful person.
    Sharon

• jaceysgranny
    17 years ago

I've traded with Jeanne and also she's sent things for postage. A very nice person and also very sharing. Would love to do something for her.

Nancy

• nemophila
    17 years ago

I've just traded with Jeanne for the first time, and I have to say she is very prompt and generous!
    I definitely look forward to trading with her again in the future.

• squirrelspur
    17 years ago

Very nice trader and offered what I consider 'rare' seeds so many could share. I enjoyed my first trade with her and hope there will be more.

Karen

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

Jeanne is a very prompt and generous trader.

• girlgroupgirl
    17 years ago

I just traded with Jeanne again. We've traded several times before. Jeanne always has really interesting seeds, and she is very generous. Thank you Jeanne!!

GGG

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

A very bighearted gardener who sent me a SASBE!

She is indeed very generous!

Sharon

• badzoe
    17 years ago

Jeanne has sent me a very, very generous SASBE. I hope that I can work out a trade with her next time!

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

I just completed a trade with Jeanne. She was quick and generous. I look forward to another trade. : )

• tidewaterlilly
    17 years ago

I just received seeds today from jeanne, and just like last year she was extremely generous and prompt.

• roflol
    17 years ago

Jeanne, the ninja seed faerie! Here's hoping I can return the RAOK very soon. :-)

• karyn1
    17 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Jeanne. She's prompt and even sent a couple extra goodies.
    Karyn

• wishdesign
    17 years ago

Jeanne is awesome. I've responded to two of her SASBE offers, and she was prompt and generous both times, and even sent bonus seeds from my wants list. One of the best on GardenWeb!
    --Jean

• bogartbaby
    17 years ago

I just completed a trade with Jeanne. 5 Star trader all the way around. Would trade with her again any day!!!

• michsnowbird
    16 years ago

Jeanne is a very generous trader. Truly a "Big hearted gardener"!
    Paula

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    16 years ago

I am a little late with this post, but had a great trade with Jeanne 6/07. She is still waiting for me to fill my end of the bargain (had to wait for harvest), which will happen shortly.
    Cathy

• wetdogfarm (z3b,MN)
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade with Jeanne. Well packed seeds in nicely labeled packets, and a bonus. Thanks again!
    Cathy

• Nancy
    16 years ago

VERY prompt & sent a nice bonus I had been wanting. Thanks Jeanne!

• heirloomtomato
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Jeanne! I highly recommend her - a very prompt trader and really nice lady! Thanks again, Jeanne!
    Karen

• katie88
    16 years ago

Honestly cannot recall how many times traded with Jeanne, every yr would be my guesstimate, always a pleasure -- just received bulbs I'd been wishing for and seeds in another great trade from this fabulous GW member.

Thank you Jeanne!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• luvsgrtdanes
    16 years ago

Again one of the best!!!

• momamamo
    15 years ago

Here's what I liked about my trades with Jeanne: excellent communication, very generous trades, careful packaging, tags!!, a very grateful spirit. Thank you, Jeanne! Maureen

• jaynine
    15 years ago

just completed our 'trade' and jeanne sent many wonderful bonus seeds! don't hesitate to trade with her; you won't be sorry! thanks, jeanne. maybe i'll have something for you next time.
    janine

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

Another great trade with Jeanne! One of the best!

• irish_rose_grower
    15 years ago

Jeanne is quite simply "the best" :-)

A very sweet lady, beautiful plants and seeds, great communication. Packs securily. Plants are healthy. Love to trade with you Jeanne!!!!!!

• duane456
    15 years ago

Had a great seed trade with Jeanne. A+ . Package seeds very neat and tidy.
    Duane

• gwen49
    14 years ago

Jeanne was so kind,and so VERY generous.I am thrilled with the seeds she chose to share with me,Many I have admired in the catalogs over the years.I hope to return the favor soon.
    Thank you so much Jeanne
    Gwen

• irishdescended
    13 years ago

I see I completed a trade with Jeanne in Feb,07. I just completed another trade with Jeanne. She sent a very generous amount of seeds I really wanted. Thanks alot Jeanne. I hope we get to do another trade again thats not 3 years away! LOl! Darla.

• dcj24
    13 years ago

I completed a trade with jeanne that went very way. She send me many daylily seedlings. I am so happy and can't wait to trade again.

• claysoil
    13 years ago

Wow, what a great trade and what a generous trader. Jeanne checked my wish list before making me an offer and was easy to communicate with. What a wrapping job! The plants arrived well packaged and in great shape, good root systems, and generous divisions. Thanks Jeanne, it's nice to have met you!

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    13 years ago

Thought I left a reply for Jeanne before...hummm.

Anyway, this is my SECOND wonderful trade with Jeanne! A more generous and lovely trader you will not find! Each trade she has sent other things I was interested in as bonus items. Clearly labled and great quantity and quality ;-)

You will not be dissapointed trading with Jeanne!
    CMK (Christin)

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Just recieved my seeds from a SASBE from Jeanne, Wow! She sent so many and they are all very healthy, packaging is the best!

Thank you so much Jeanne, I hope we can trade again in the future!

• dem_pa
    13 years ago

I recently received daylily seeds in a SASE. Great communication. A very generous lady. Thanks.

Don

• terrene
    13 years ago

I too recently received a SASBE with daylily seeds from Jeanne in OH. She was very generous to share seeds of her beautiful daylilies. I am thrilled!

• gottagarden
    13 years ago

Just received the biggest plant ever in a GW trade. She is super! Generous and great communication. Would be excited to trade with her again.

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Just what the doctor ordered to cheer an already winter-weary gardener... a fabulous trade! Jeanne is always a pleasure to work with. Trading with her never fails to make my day.
    Thanks so much Jeanne! Take care
    CMK (Christin)

Sponsored