Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shropshire_lad_gw

zinaray

shropshire_lad
15 years ago

Just completed a trade for SASBE. She sent everything quickly and it was a pleasure trading with her! Enjoy the seeds, Toni!

JJ

Comments (9)

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Toni sent me a beautiful card and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
    Dorothy

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Toni sent me a card and seeds in the bday swap also!

Thanks Toni!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Toni you helped make my birthday so much more special. I love that you sent me my very most wanted seeds, the mexican sour gherkin. Not only that, but the thai yellow eggplant and white swan flower were awesome as well. Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Toni sent me Coleus Rainbow & Geranium Paintbox seeds in the birthday extravaganza swap. Thanks so much Toni!!!!

• dirt_under_my_nails
    14 years ago

Just received some great daylilies from Toni in the Crazy Crazy Plant swap. Would gladly trade with anytime!!!

later...April/dirt_under_my_nails

• irishdescended
    14 years ago

Toni sent me some great looking daylilies in a trade. It was a great experience and would do it again! Darla

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

i cannot believe the size of the plants Toni sent me! all are very healthy and survived the trip nicely, very well packaged and not at all dried out, even in all this heat. i could not be more pleased. a pleasure to deal with. thanks again!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a sasbe offer with Toni. Emails were friendly and she shipped her bubblie super fast. Enjoy the seeds!! Happy Sowing! vina :)

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

Toni responded to a BEAP offer that I posted. She sent everything promptly and let me know that she received the seeds.

Thanks for following through with everything perfectly.

Fran

Sponsored
FineLine Kitchens, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars81 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Center Serving the DMV Area