Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
txaggiegirl

Posted by kerai z8 SC (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 5, 08 at 13:56

I recently did a trade with her. She sent everything as promised and is a wonderful trader. When the plants that she sent got lost, she re-sent everything. Would trade with her anytime!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: txaggiegirl

Had a trade with her and she send the seeds plus a plant which was unexpected. She gets an A++

o

Great trader.
VERY well packed, clearly labeled and bonus plants & seeds too!
Would definitely trade with MaryAnn again!

o

Maryann is a very prompt and generous trader.Looking forward to more trades.Debbie

o

great trader! Very quick and generous.

o

Had a great trade with her. Everything arrived promplty and in great shape. And I too got a surprise plant from her.
Lori

o

Another great trade with MaryAnn.

Betsy

o

So excited - this is the nicest trade I've ever had, a big box of natives for phlox. Some I know, many I don't. Beautifully packaged. If only I could plant them myself!

o

Had my first trade with MaryAnn. She sent me very healthy plants/bulbs very nicely packaged and labeled. I'm very happy with our trade :0)
Thanks MaryAnn! Hope to do it again soon!!

o

Great to find a fellow Texan to trade with and what a swap! Hope we can trade for a long time. Thanks, Mary Ann.

Peggy

o

Did another trade with MaryAnn...what a variety of hollyhocks!
She's terrific.

o

Hi - Just had, another amazing trade with Mary Ann!!!
She's at the top of my trading list!!!
Thank you, so much!!!! tina_2

Photobucket

o

Posted by nottougly z7 TN (nottougly@charter.net) on
Sun, Apr 11, 10 at 23:19

I traded with he recently and it wasgreat. Recive plants and they where in good condition. Will trade with her again.
Faye!

(copied from another thread)

o

Completed another trade with Maryann, and she is a wonderful person to trade with...very generous and thoughtful.

o

Recently did a trade with her and all went well. One of the iris she was going to send wasn't quite big enough so she sent another couple kinds and some bonuses. Good with that, rather have plants that will survive the trip! LOVE the clear labels!!!!!

Trillianh

o

I just had my first trade with MaryAnn and I am EXTREMELY happy with it. She sent me some surprise plants aside from the ones agreed on. She's VERY generous, great communication, friendly, shipped very fast and the plants were packaged very well for protection. I HIGHly RECOMMEND HER.She gets an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++ in my book. I will trade with her anytime. Thank-you!!!!!

Sunshine98 in Texas

o

Just completed a very nice trade with Mary Ann. She sent me some lovely ginger plants.

o

I received a wonderful rose trade from txaggiegirl today.
Everything was packaged really well, and she always sends
nice healthy plants. I will be trading with her again.
Thanks so much,
djune

o

Posted by djune 8 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 14:47

Just had a wonderful rose trade with txaggiegirl. Everything
was packaged well, and in very good order.
Thank you txaggiegirl, I will be trading with you again soon.
djune

(copied from another thread)

o

• Posted by ruthz 8a dfw texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 7, 12 at 19:07

Just had a really nice trade with Mary Ann.
She sent awesome roses.

o

MaryAnn is a great trader. She was easy to communicate with, and the plants she sent were in great condition and neatly packaged. I'd trade with her again anytime.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here