Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrea81_gw

susanc

andrea81
17 years ago

Susan is a great person to trade with, prompt and very generous. :)

Andrea

Comments (37)

• graanieb
    17 years ago

Agree, just received her seeds. Something about the unique packets too...going to try and make some.

thanks again Susan

• audrey_gw
    17 years ago

I had a great trade with Susan too and always enjoy those cute seed packets!
    Audrey

• grovespirit
    17 years ago

Trading with SusanC is highly enjoyable. She's friendly, prompt, and generous. Love the handmade origami seed packets!

• duane456
    17 years ago

Susan was great with our trade. I had some glitches on my end and she was very patient with me getting the seeds she wanted to trade for. A fantastic trader.
    duane456

• romando
    17 years ago

Two thumbs up! One of the best.

amanda 'romando'

• sebastian
    16 years ago

Susan is a great trader and, most of all, a lovely person. She has my vote.
    Barbie

• SusanC
    16 years ago

Just adding Becky's review to this post. -Thanks, Becky!

Here is a link that might be useful: Becky's review

• eclpsprinc
    16 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Susan! Highly recommended!
    Melanie

• maria
    16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Susan. She's a very thoughtful and generous trader. I enjoyed exchanging e-mails with her and love the origami seed packets she made...very original. Thanks for a great trading experience.

Maria

• squirrelspur
    16 years ago

Had a very good trade with Susan. The only drawback is that she has me missing California so much now!
    Seriously, Susan is prompt and generous.

Karen squirrelspur

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Super trader. Just completed a great trade with Susan. She was very prompt and her origami seed packets are just awesome. It is like getting a christmas present in the mail. Thank you Susan.

Jase

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

I recently completed another great trade with Susan. Thanks!

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Susan. She sent a great variety of seeds, and was very friendly. Would trade with her anytime.......Darla

• kms4me
    16 years ago

Susan is a wonderful trader, intuitive, generous, and I really liked her origami red and white envelopes.

Kate

• SusanC
    16 years ago

Just linking Michele/medontdo's review to this post. -Thanks, Michele!

Here is a link that might be useful: Michele's review

• medontdo
    16 years ago

hi all, i just LOVE, LOVE trading with susan!! she is absolutely the best!! the sweetest and she is so very generous!! very fast!! and i love talking with her!! :')) i would absolutely trade with susan again!! infact i so totally hope to!! :')) i highly recomend trading with her!! Thank you very much!! your the absolutely the best!! thank you!! :'))

• luvsgrtdanes
    16 years ago

I have to say Susan is one of the best. Our trade was perfect. I initiated a trade for some seeds she had that I was looking for and she agreed to trade with me. What a wonderful trader and she sent me a few extras that I was also looking for!! Don't hesitate to trade with her!!! A++++

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

I just had a great trade with Susan and I hope to do so again sometime.Thanks.Debbie

• jaynine
    15 years ago

trading with susan was a great; every aspect a pleasure. hope we can do it again sometime. thanks, susan!
    janine

• suecirish
    15 years ago

A wonderful seed trade with susanc (my name-sharer)! Can't wait to plant these!
    Sue

• maria
    15 years ago

Had another great trade with Susan. She's always very generous with her seeds. Hope to trade with her again. Thanks, Susan.

Maria

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

I would of though I posted on this thread already! Susan and I have traded for at least the last 3 years. I look forward to our annual exchanges, always something new and exciting to swap for and grow.
    Remy

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

What great seeds! Susan sent me some of my "most wanted" varieties. I would love to trade again someday!
    Alana

• danita
    15 years ago

I just completed another wonderful trade with Susan. It is a total pleasure trading with her. :)

Thanks again,
    Danita

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Had another great trade with Susan - always a pleasure!

Sue G.

• michelelee
    15 years ago

I am delighted with my trade from Susan. She sent generous amounts and included extras, one of which I have been wanting forever. Thank you again Susan for a great trade! Michele

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

Completed another great trade with Susan!!

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

The way Susan packs her seeds - is a work of art!
    She sent me a very generous amount of seeds, and very quickly.
    Would love to trade again.
    Thank you Susan!!

• jaynine
    13 years ago

We had another wonderful trade; I always get fantastic seeds from Susan! Thanks!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just completed a trade with Susan and would recommend trading with her anytime! She's very prompt and super generous! Thanks Susan!! Em

• ruthz
    13 years ago

Second great trade with Susan. Highly recommended.
    Good communication and sends seeds exactly as promised plus great extras.

• brody
    12 years ago

Susanc was very generous with the seeds, which arrived in great shape, and extras. The origami seed packets are awesome, and what a great way to re-use plant catalogues. Thank you!

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Great trade! Susan is one of those top-notch traders. Super fast to get her seeds out, good packaging, etc. AND I was so impressed when she let me know that one item I was interested in might be mostly chaff- not all traders are up-front about that. AND she put in some bonus items carefully selected and exactly what I would have chosen myself!!! So thoughtful and generous.
    Thank you Susan
    CMK (Christin)

• duane456
    12 years ago

Had another fabulous trade with Susan. Very generous. great packaging. Thanks Susan !!
    Duane
    duane456

• SusanC
    11 years ago

Just linking Djune's review to this thread. Thanks, Donna!

Djune's review

I just had a large flat rate box trade with scarroll. She is so generous, and every plant was wrapped just right.
    Thank you scarroll, I hope to trade again with you next
    Spring.
    Thanks,
    djune

• audrey_gw
    10 years ago

Just completed yet another great trade with Susan. She always has the most interesting seeds!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    9 years ago

I had a great trade with Susan! I hope we can do it again some time :)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES