Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
susanc

Posted by andrea81 5/6-IN (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 14:06

Susan is a great person to trade with, prompt and very generous. :)
Andrea

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: susanc

Agree, just received her seeds. Something about the unique packets too...going to try and make some.

thanks again Susan

o

I had a great trade with Susan too and always enjoy those cute seed packets!
Audrey

o

Trading with SusanC is highly enjoyable. She's friendly, prompt, and generous. Love the handmade origami seed packets!

o

Susan was great with our trade. I had some glitches on my end and she was very patient with me getting the seeds she wanted to trade for. A fantastic trader.
duane456

o

Two thumbs up! One of the best.

amanda 'romando'

o

Susan is a great trader and, most of all, a lovely person. She has my vote.
Barbie

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 14:07

Just adding Becky's review to this post. -Thanks, Becky!

Here is a link that might be useful: Becky's review

o

I had a wonderful trade with Susan! Highly recommended!
Melanie

o

I just completed a trade with Susan. She's a very thoughtful and generous trader. I enjoyed exchanging e-mails with her and love the origami seed packets she made...very original. Thanks for a great trading experience.

Maria

o

Had a very good trade with Susan. The only drawback is that she has me missing California so much now!
Seriously, Susan is prompt and generous.

Karen squirrelspur

o
RE: susanc - POSITIVE

Super trader. Just completed a great trade with Susan. She was very prompt and her origami seed packets are just awesome. It is like getting a christmas present in the mail. Thank you Susan.

Jase

o

I recently completed another great trade with Susan. Thanks!

o

I just completed my first trade with Susan. She sent a great variety of seeds, and was very friendly. Would trade with her anytime.......Darla

o

Susan is a wonderful trader, intuitive, generous, and I really liked her origami red and white envelopes.

Kate

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 19, 08 at 12:17

Just linking Michele/medontdo's review to this post. -Thanks, Michele!

Here is a link that might be useful: Michele's review

o

hi all, i just LOVE, LOVE trading with susan!! she is absolutely the best!! the sweetest and she is so very generous!! very fast!! and i love talking with her!! :')) i would absolutely trade with susan again!! infact i so totally hope to!! :')) i highly recomend trading with her!! Thank you very much!! your the absolutely the best!! thank you!! :'))

o

I have to say Susan is one of the best. Our trade was perfect. I initiated a trade for some seeds she had that I was looking for and she agreed to trade with me. What a wonderful trader and she sent me a few extras that I was also looking for!! Don't hesitate to trade with her!!! A++++

o

I just had a great trade with Susan and I hope to do so again sometime.Thanks.Debbie

o

trading with susan was a great; every aspect a pleasure. hope we can do it again sometime. thanks, susan!
janine

o

A wonderful seed trade with susanc (my name-sharer)! Can't wait to plant these!
Sue

o

Had another great trade with Susan. She's always very generous with her seeds. Hope to trade with her again. Thanks, Susan.

Maria

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 6, 08 at 10:16

I would of though I posted on this thread already! Susan and I have traded for at least the last 3 years. I look forward to our annual exchanges, always something new and exciting to swap for and grow.
Remy

o

What great seeds! Susan sent me some of my "most wanted" varieties. I would love to trade again someday!
Alana

o

I just completed another wonderful trade with Susan. It is a total pleasure trading with her. :)

Thanks again,
Danita

o

Had another great trade with Susan - always a pleasure!

Sue G.

o

I am delighted with my trade from Susan. She sent generous amounts and included extras, one of which I have been wanting forever. Thank you again Susan for a great trade! Michele

o

Completed another great trade with Susan!!

o

The way Susan packs her seeds - is a work of art!
She sent me a very generous amount of seeds, and very quickly.
Would love to trade again.
Thank you Susan!!

o

We had another wonderful trade; I always get fantastic seeds from Susan! Thanks!

o

I just completed a trade with Susan and would recommend trading with her anytime! She's very prompt and super generous! Thanks Susan!! Em

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Mar 12, 11 at 16:11

Second great trade with Susan. Highly recommended.
Good communication and sends seeds exactly as promised plus great extras.

o

Susanc was very generous with the seeds, which arrived in great shape, and extras. The origami seed packets are awesome, and what a great way to re-use plant catalogues. Thank you!

o

Great trade! Susan is one of those top-notch traders. Super fast to get her seeds out, good packaging, etc. AND I was so impressed when she let me know that one item I was interested in might be mostly chaff- not all traders are up-front about that. AND she put in some bonus items carefully selected and exactly what I would have chosen myself!!! So thoughtful and generous.
Thank you Susan
CMK (Christin)

o

Had another fabulous trade with Susan. Very generous. great packaging. Thanks Susan !!
Duane
duane456

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 21:44

Just linking Djune's review to this thread. Thanks, Donna!

Djune's review

I just had a large flat rate box trade with scarroll. She is so generous, and every plant was wrapped just right.
Thank you scarroll, I hope to trade again with you next
Spring.
Thanks,
djune

o

Just completed yet another great trade with Susan. She always has the most interesting seeds!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here