Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gthayes

Posted by christinmk z5b eastern WA (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 17, 10 at 14:21

Just completed a trade with gthayes. Matt sent exactly what I wanted at RECORD SPEED! No sooner had I sent out my package than his arrived. Seeds are great. Would not hesitate to trade with gthayes again.
Thanks Matt!
CMK (Christin)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gthayes

First trade w/ Matt. Nice to deal w/ generous w/ seeds and quick to send. Wouldn't hesitate to trade w/him again.

Peggy

o

Got my seeds today,thank you for the extra water melon seeds...
hehe the person who posted before me is a Peggy as well.

o

Just got my seeds today. Very generous with seeds, and 3 extra that I didn't even ask for! Great trade, thanks so much!

o

Thank you so much! Great trader! Got my seeds today and He even sent me two extra surprise seeds in my package! Very quick and communicated with me well! Will def. trade again in the future! Thanks!

o

Received exactly what I wanted in a padded envelope. Thanks for the trade!

o

Very generous trader, thank you so much for all the wonderful seeds.

o

I contacted Matt about some seeds I was desperately seeking and asked if he would please trade with me, he accepted my trade offer and was very kind to me in what I was requesting.

Sent his seeds to me in record time,was generous with amounts very much, enjoyed trading with him and hope to do so again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here