o
west_texas_peg

Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 16, 06 at 14:37

A great trader!Always prompt and friendly too!Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: west_texas_peg

I have to agree with Debbie. Peg is great to trade with :-)
Andrea

o

Peg:is a Great!trader and very efficient and very friendly.
Peg:your Awesome!

o

Thanks Peg for the nice trade! I'd trade again with you anytime. - Lisa

o

Peg is wonderful to trade with and to 'chat' with!

Susanne

o

Peg is a wonderful trader...communicates and so friendly!!

Sondra

o

Great trader!

~michiganalice

o

A generous and friendly trader!
Thanks for the seeds Peggy
:) Danielle
Firegurl

o

Treaded recently. She is a lovely trader - prompt & friendly. Would trade again anytime.

o

Excellent trader. Did a trade with her a couple of months ago!

Tina

o

Peg, you are great to trade with, You have that bubbly personality every one loves about you, will always trade with you, thanks for your help, Lisa

o

a great lady to trade with. sends exactly what she says she will. we have traded several times and every time it has been top notch. also, she is a joy to talk to. thanks, peggy.

o

Peg is a great and generous trader.She also has a wonderful,friendly way of caring.I would trade with her any time.
moonphase

o

Peg is very friendly and great trader and a fellow Texan. I got wonderful plants from her.

o

Just had my first trade with Peggy and it was also my first trade since returning to GW....she is awesome! She sent me 2 boxes of wonderful plants!!!! Cannot say enough about how great she is to talk to and trade with. Certainly looking forward to trading with her again.

o

Peggy is awesome I just traded plants with her and they were great shipped quickly and well packed it was such a fun trade hope to trade with her again

Amy in MS

o

I jsut did my first trade with Peggy, and was very pleased. Would trade with her anytime........Darla

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Peggy. She sent me more cannas than I know what to do with. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Would definitely trade with again anytime! Thanks so much Peggy! Teresa

o

I've had a few trades with Peggy. I always feel like I got the best end of the trade :) She's great!

o

Great trade! The plant arrived healthy and well-packaged. Gorgeous! Thanks!

o

Great Lady! Huge box of lovely iris arrived when she said they would.THANK YOU PEGGY!!!!

o

great person and trader

o

• Posted by pat_6 z6 NE KY (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 12:06

Peg and I recently traded TB Iris. She kept in contact throughout the process, shipped promptly and sent large rhizomes. As many before me have indicated, you won't be disappointed if you trade with Peg! Pat

o

Had a swap with Peg, would do again anytime!
Vic

o

Great trade with a very nice trader. Highly recommended.

Sally

o

Nice emails and a good trade. I'd trade again with Peg anytime.
Karyn

o

Great trader, great communication!

o

There are not words to discribe how wonderful this lady is to trade with. She is top notch in everything she does. Very loving caring individual too. She sent very large and healthy plants packed and labled like a professional. I just can't wait to trade with again. Marian

o

Thanks again for the great canna seed trade. I can't wait to see what kind of plants they turn into!

o

quick and easy trade. I failed on my end and she very politely checked with me. great communication.

thanks!

o

I've only done postage with Peggy, but she always sends nice plants and is very generous. I look forward to trading with her in the future!

o

I just realized that I've traded with Peggy before. She's very friendly and prompt. A pleasure to trade with.
Karyn

o

I just finished trading with her I must say one of the best and friendly to gives alot and then some also added extras. I would love to trade with her any time you are great......With smiles
thanks, greenthumdfamily

o

Traded some Basils recently with Peggy. Great trade!

o

I've traded with Peg a couple of times now (see my post from 11/06). She's great, that's why I keep trading with her.

Hopefully we'll trade next year.

Alice
michiganalice

o

Just finished a trade with peggy and I'm very happy!!
Hope to trade with her in the future!!
Monica

o

I traded with Peggy and she sent me two very nice Conestoga cannas. She was very prompt and friendly. Currently working out a postage deal with her. Would trade with her anytime! Thanks!

o

Wonderful gal, great trade in the past year, great personality, great trader too, Lisa

o

Just a wonderful person all the way around. Great to know and share the love of plants with. Keep up the good work Peg. I look forward to sharing more cannas with you this spring. Marian

o

Sent me seeds for postage. Very generous. Thank you for the seeds!

o

Just finished a trade with west_texas_peg and she not only sent what was agreed upon but some bonuses as well!!!! I'm TRULY happy with this trade and look forward to trading with her again in the years to come. I HIGHLY Recommend trading with her. She's a joy to trade with. Friendly and communicative. Couldn't have had a more enjoyable trade.
Thank-you!!!!
Sincerely and respectfully,
Nancy aka sunshine98

o

Peggy sent me some wonderful seeds. She was very friendly and so generous to help out so many newbies.... Great person........ Thank you Peggy! Barb

o

As always, a fabulous trade with Peggy! WOW!! Would trade with her anyday, anytime, anything.

o

Just finished a trade with Peggy, would do it again anytime! Prompt, well communicated and easy!

o

Great Seed Trader,
Highly Recommend !!

Thanks Peg
Carol

o

Fast Shipper. Very Helpful to a Newbie like me. Also generous with offering other seeds when the seeds I originally wanted were taken by another member. Would gladly trade with again.

o

Peggy sent my some lovely oxblood lilies. Can't wait til they bloom and I can see how they look. Thanks Peggy, it was a great trade!
Kabby

o

She sent lovely iris.Can't wait to see them bloom :)
Thanks so much for the trade.
Dirtpig

o

My first trade on GW was with her and I was pleasantly surprised. Would love to trade more,when I have enough stuff to trade!

o

I had a wonderful trade with Peggy. She wasn't able to get the seeds out immediately, but was very open with communication, telling me she would be able to ship them later in the week on Wednesday. She shipped when she said she would, and I received my seeds very promptly. I would gladly trade with her again!

o

I had two great trades with Peggy in the last month.Thanks so much!

o

Just had a trade with Peggy for some canna seeds. Received them today, very fast, good packaging, would be happy to trade with her again anytime.
Nancy

o

Just received some wonderful canna seeds from her and she even sent some extra seeds. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. Great communication. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Peggy was SO helpful. GREAT communication sure made this wonderful trade even better. I'd never traded before this week, and she went out of her way to "show me the ropes" and answer all my questions. (Thanks SO much, Peg!)

My seeds arrived quickly and packaged safely. I couldn't be happier with our trade. I was especially surprised that I get to try an extra melon that I didn't count on, but really would love. It's better than Christmas to be surprised with something you weren't expecting, but really wanted. I'm all smiles, that's for sure!

~Angela

o

Just completed a wonderful trade with Peggy. She was very communicative and had her end of the trade to me within two days. The plants were packaged well and arrived in great condition. Would love to trade with her again real soon.

Darlene
dcarpenter

o

Just received some more wonderful canna seeds from Peg. She is very generous with seeds and all was well-packaged. I am very happy with the trade. She is also very pleasant to gab with. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Great trader. Prompt, generous, and clear communicatons.

o

Peg is a fast shipper and a generous trader. I am looking forward to trading with her again.
Thank you, Peg!

o

Peggy sent me more pants than I expected. They were all nicely packaged and healthy. I would trade with her anytimea again.
Thanks, Peggy.
Julia from Florida.

o

Completed a nice trade for some canna Seeds. Arrived quickly and would trade with again.

o

Peggy, you are a great person and a wonderful trader. Enjoyed all the "chats" and want trade with you again. Judy

o

Great trade--Peg is generous and punctual. I'll definitely trade with her again.

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 22, 08 at 19:37

Peggy and I traded for a plant, and she sent a very nice healthy specimen. Hopefully we will trade again : )
Remy

o

Thanks for some seeds that had been on my Wish List Peggy! Great trader -- fortunate to have in our GW community.
Katie
GW: katie88

o

Great trader. Would trade again with Peggy.

thanks so much
Disneynut1977

o

Peg offered cannas for postage. She sent a box STUFFED with cannas. Very willing to share!

o

Just completed a trade with Peggy. Seeds arrived in great shape, with a bonus pack! I'd be more than happy to trade with her again.

Lori

o

Thank you for such a WONDERFUL trade Peggy! The bulbs are wonderful and in the ground. You can go wrong with a trade with west_texas_peg!

Thanks again :)

dirtdiggin

o

We traded last year in 2007/2008. Peggy is a very pleasant person to trade with! Would trade again with her anytime. :) Thanks so much for the seeds!

Alicia

o

• Posted by sunnyk Z6 SW Coastal CT (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 4, 08 at 21:11

Fantastic trader!! I love my seeds. I look forward to trading again :)

o

I just completed another great trade with Peggy,she's very prompt and generous..

o

Just had a bulb trade with west texas peg. She sent healthy oxblood lily bulbs which were packaged well. Bulbs were also sent quickly. Would trade anytime with her.

o

Peg is a great trader, very generous and prompt, would definitely trade with her again. Thanks peg.
vickie

o

Peggy is a FANTASTIC TRADER!!!!!! We traded once last year and again this year and both times were great!! I am already looking forward to trading with her agian in the furture. Thanks for the great trade Peggy.
heirloomer08

o

i would trade with Peg again in a heart beat!! she is just so awesome!! i like how generous she is, and is very observant! noticed things on my list i didn't pay attnt to!! Hee Hee she is very quick, and i just really do like her!! :') ~Medo

o

Another great trade!
Thanks Peggy

o

Peg is a great trader!

Kristi

o

Just completed a trade with Peggy and she not only sent what I wanted but a bonus too!!!! How FUN! I'm very happy trading with Peggy and look forward to trading with her again very soon. She's very friendly with great communication and I HIGHLY recommend trading with her. Thanks so much! ~Jeanann

o

Peggy is a wonderful person to do swaps with. She ships fast and packs her plants well. They arrive in good time and in great shape. She also sent a bonus!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful swap. I recommend Peggy to anyone that wants to swap.

o

Thanks for a great trade Peggy!I know I will enjoy the comfrey..

o

It was a pleasure trading with west texas peg! Thanks again!

o

Always a pleasure to trade with Peggy!

o

Thanks a lot Peggy... I would trade again anytime.

o

Thanks SO MUCH Peggy!! I would be happy to trade anytime.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here