debbiep_gw

west_texas_peg

debbiep_gw
17 years ago

A great trader!Always prompt and friendly too!Debbie

Comments (83)

• michiganalice
    16 years ago

I've traded with Peg a couple of times now (see my post from 11/06). She's great, that's why I keep trading with her.

Hopefully we'll trade next year.

Alice
    michiganalice

• mommyto2
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade with peggy and I'm very happy!!
    Hope to trade with her in the future!!
    Monica

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

I traded with Peggy and she sent me two very nice Conestoga cannas. She was very prompt and friendly. Currently working out a postage deal with her. Would trade with her anytime! Thanks!

• pumkingal
    16 years ago

Wonderful gal, great trade in the past year, great personality, great trader too, Lisa

• lovelyiris
    16 years ago

Just a wonderful person all the way around. Great to know and share the love of plants with. Keep up the good work Peg. I look forward to sharing more cannas with you this spring. Marian

• garren
    16 years ago

Sent me seeds for postage. Very generous. Thank you for the seeds!

• sunshine98
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade with west_texas_peg and she not only sent what was agreed upon but some bonuses as well!!!! I'm TRULY happy with this trade and look forward to trading with her again in the years to come. I HIGHLY Recommend trading with her. She's a joy to trade with. Friendly and communicative. Couldn't have had a more enjoyable trade.
    Thank-you!!!!
    Sincerely and respectfully,
    Nancy aka sunshine98

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

Peggy sent me some wonderful seeds. She was very friendly and so generous to help out so many newbies.... Great person........ Thank you Peggy! Barb

• kilngod
    16 years ago

As always, a fabulous trade with Peggy! WOW!! Would trade with her anyday, anytime, anything.

• dizzydaffodil
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade with Peggy, would do it again anytime! Prompt, well communicated and easy!

• dizzy45
    16 years ago

Great Seed Trader,
    Highly Recommend !!

Thanks Peg
    Carol

• hettar7
    16 years ago

Fast Shipper. Very Helpful to a Newbie like me. Also generous with offering other seeds when the seeds I originally wanted were taken by another member. Would gladly trade with again.

• kabby_z8
    15 years ago

Peggy sent my some lovely oxblood lilies. Can't wait til they bloom and I can see how they look. Thanks Peggy, it was a great trade!
    Kabby

• dirtpig
    15 years ago

She sent lovely iris.Can't wait to see them bloom :)
    Thanks so much for the trade.
    Dirtpig

• shonoo
    15 years ago

My first trade on GW was with her and I was pleasantly surprised. Would love to trade more,when I have enough stuff to trade!

• lemonwater
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Peggy. She wasn't able to get the seeds out immediately, but was very open with communication, telling me she would be able to ship them later in the week on Wednesday. She shipped when she said she would, and I received my seeds very promptly. I would gladly trade with her again!

• debbiep_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I had two great trades with Peggy in the last month.Thanks so much!

• nuthatch_mo
    15 years ago

Just had a trade with Peggy for some canna seeds. Received them today, very fast, good packaging, would be happy to trade with her again anytime.
    Nancy

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some wonderful canna seeds from her and she even sent some extra seeds. Everything was well-packaged and labeled. Great communication. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Peggy was SO helpful. GREAT communication sure made this wonderful trade even better. I'd never traded before this week, and she went out of her way to "show me the ropes" and answer all my questions. (Thanks SO much, Peg!)

My seeds arrived quickly and packaged safely. I couldn't be happier with our trade. I was especially surprised that I get to try an extra melon that I didn't count on, but really would love. It's better than Christmas to be surprised with something you weren't expecting, but really wanted. I'm all smiles, that's for sure!

~Angela

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Peggy. She was very communicative and had her end of the trade to me within two days. The plants were packaged well and arrived in great condition. Would love to trade with her again real soon.

Darlene
    dcarpenter

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some more wonderful canna seeds from Peg. She is very generous with seeds and all was well-packaged. I am very happy with the trade. She is also very pleasant to gab with. Will gladly trade with her again.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Great trader. Prompt, generous, and clear communicatons.

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Peg is a fast shipper and a generous trader. I am looking forward to trading with her again.
    Thank you, Peg!

• julia-fl
    15 years ago

Peggy sent me more pants than I expected. They were all nicely packaged and healthy. I would trade with her anytimea again.
    Thanks, Peggy.
    Julia from Florida.

• asageman
    15 years ago

Completed a nice trade for some canna Seeds. Arrived quickly and would trade with again.

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Peggy, you are a great person and a wonderful trader. Enjoyed all the "chats" and want trade with you again. Judy

• thinking_stomach
    15 years ago

Great trade--Peg is generous and punctual. I'll definitely trade with her again.

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Peggy and I traded for a plant, and she sent a very nice healthy specimen. Hopefully we will trade again : )
    Remy

• katie88
    15 years ago

Thanks for some seeds that had been on my Wish List Peggy! Great trader -- fortunate to have in our GW community.
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

Great trader. Would trade again with Peggy.

thanks so much
    Disneynut1977

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Peg offered cannas for postage. She sent a box STUFFED with cannas. Very willing to share!

• vikingkirken
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Peggy. Seeds arrived in great shape, with a bonus pack! I'd be more than happy to trade with her again.

Lori

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Thank you for such a WONDERFUL trade Peggy! The bulbs are wonderful and in the ground. You can go wrong with a trade with west_texas_peg!

Thanks again :)

dirtdiggin

• lady_alicia Zone 5/6 PA
    15 years ago

We traded last year in 2007/2008. Peggy is a very pleasant person to trade with! Would trade again with her anytime. :) Thanks so much for the seeds!

Alicia

• sunnyk
    15 years ago

Fantastic trader!! I love my seeds. I look forward to trading again :)

• debbiep_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I just completed another great trade with Peggy,she's very prompt and generous..

• retsec
    15 years ago

Just had a bulb trade with west texas peg. She sent healthy oxblood lily bulbs which were packaged well. Bulbs were also sent quickly. Would trade anytime with her.

• tidewaterlilly
    15 years ago

Peg is a great trader, very generous and prompt, would definitely trade with her again. Thanks peg.
    vickie

• heirloomer08
    15 years ago

Peggy is a FANTASTIC TRADER!!!!!! We traded once last year and again this year and both times were great!! I am already looking forward to trading with her agian in the furture. Thanks for the great trade Peggy.
    heirloomer08

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i would trade with Peg again in a heart beat!! she is just so awesome!! i like how generous she is, and is very observant! noticed things on my list i didn't pay attnt to!! Hee Hee she is very quick, and i just really do like her!! :') ~Medo

• Nancy
    14 years ago

Another great trade!
    Thanks Peggy

• badzoe
    14 years ago

Peg is a great trader!

Kristi

• janan16
    14 years ago

Just completed a trade with Peggy and she not only sent what I wanted but a bonus too!!!! How FUN! I'm very happy trading with Peggy and look forward to trading with her again very soon. She's very friendly with great communication and I HIGHLY recommend trading with her. Thanks so much! ~Jeanann

• mickeys_rose
    14 years ago

Peggy is a wonderful person to do swaps with. She ships fast and packs her plants well. They arrive in good time and in great shape. She also sent a bonus!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful swap. I recommend Peggy to anyone that wants to swap.

• debbiep_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for a great trade Peggy!I know I will enjoy the comfrey..

• dzramirez
    14 years ago

It was a pleasure trading with west texas peg! Thanks again!

• debbiep_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Always a pleasure to trade with Peggy!

• peanut01
    14 years ago

Thanks a lot Peggy... I would trade again anytime.

• happytomato2008
    14 years ago

Thanks SO MUCH Peggy!! I would be happy to trade anytime.

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH