Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcella_gw

flowersoffate

marcella
17 years ago

I traded with flowersoffate just last week,It was bulbs for bulbs,She is a wonderful trader,Thanks Marcella

Comments (32)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

I too did a bulb trade recently with flowersofffate.

She sent
    nice bulbs,
    labeled nicely,
    packaged well,
    mailed in a timely fashion, and
    she was great to communicate with as well, finalizing the trade, and acknowledging receipt.

I look forward to trading with her again, and again.

Sue

• michiganalice
    17 years ago

Finished a recent trade and all went well. Nice trader!
    ~michiganalice

• kizzyseeds
    17 years ago

Barb,
    You are my favorite trader this year! May we always have plenty to share:O) May we do it again and again.
    YFB
    Sharon

• nuthatch_mo
    17 years ago

Did a recent trade, was very happy with everything. Would recommend and hope to trade with again in the future, Thanks

• andrea81
    17 years ago

Very nice trader and person. Would love to trade again anytime!
    Andrea

• weeds105
    17 years ago

Barbara is a great trader. She is very polite, answered all my emails and then some. I really enjoyed receiving emails from Barbara. She sent a generous amount and sent them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Eileen

• ronda_m
    17 years ago

One of the best I've traded with. Learned a new packaging tip and met a wonderful person. Would trade again with her
    any time.

• annette_1964
    17 years ago

Traded bulbs with Barb. Sent bulbs when she said she would. Very clean and healthy looking bulbs. Very nice person to deal with and always willing to answer my many questions. Thanks Barb and would trade with you anytime.
    Annette from SC

• plantbug
    17 years ago

I was happily surprised at the size of the plants I received from Barb. Great trader!

• Nancy
    17 years ago

Barb is a nice person to trade with, good communication, sends promptly & the daylily she sent arrived in nice condition. Thanks Barb!

• trish_ca
    17 years ago

Barb is a wonderful and generous trader. I would trade with her anytime!
    Trish

• southlatropical
    17 years ago

A fast and friendly trade. Looking foward to trading again next year.

• sally
    17 years ago

Not only is Barb a fabulous trader, packing carefully and filling the box to its capacity, she is a marvelous communicator. I feel as if I have known her much longer than just a couple of weeks. She gave advice freely and kept me informed every step of the way. A delightul person and trader!

• leftwood
    16 years ago

Ditto on all that has been said. Barb is a generous trader, prompt and easy to work with.

• wishnforspring
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Barb too, She was very patient and we had great communication for weeks! I had to hold off on our trade and she was very understanding.
    Thanks fort all the great plants you sent- highly recommended trader!

• chrystallake_2007
    16 years ago

Very Nice trader, she is articulate and caring. We had a few misunderstandings but we have worked them out. I look foward to trading in the future.
    Thank you
    Melanie

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Barb. She sent a nice healthy plant which was well packaged and arrived two days after we agreed on the trade. I would recommend her highly.

Becky
    ramazz

• tracyvine
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Barb! She did a great job packaging and was great fun to chat with! I received a very healthy plant in the worst mailing conditions! I would love to trade with her again. Highly recommended!
    Thank you Barb!
    Tracy

• txtearose
    16 years ago

Barb is a wonderful trader--nice, healthy plants, packed well and sent quickly. She communicates so well, I feel as though I've known her for a long time.

• kabby_z8
    16 years ago

Received the most wonderful box from Barb, carefully packed and labeled. They look like they just came out of the ground. Will continue to trade with this gal, she's the best.

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Just completed another great swap with Barb. Thanks so much!
    Peggy

• redsnowflake
    16 years ago

Barbara is a kind and generous person. Sent extras with my requested cannas. Would deal with anytime!

• superwife
    16 years ago

She is generous and great. I enjoy trading with her.

• acacius48
    16 years ago

I just completed a swap with Barb! Thank you so much for the beautiful healthy plant. I would love to trade again. I would recommend Barb to everyone for a great trade! :)

Sincerely,
    Vanessa
    aka
    Acacius48

• katie88
    15 years ago

Just received some plants in great condition from Barb, was our 1st plant trade, sincerely hope it's not our last!

Thanks Barb!
    Katie
    GW: katie88

• val1
    14 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Barb. Her plants were labeled very nicely and her communication was great. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to do a trade and would definitely trade with her again. Thanks Barb!

14 years ago

Posted by annette_1964 z8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 22, 07 at 21:10

Another trade with Barb and very delighted with the friendliness received and quality of bulbs. Thanks again Barb.

copied from a thread slipping away

14 years ago

* Posted by recipesaver2 z5PA.,z9Fl,z6NC (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 13:12

I traded with Barb last fall and was very delighted with our trade. Great trader. Highly recommend.
    Jean
    recipesaver2

copied from a thread slipping off the last page

14 years ago

* Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 23, 07 at 15:23

I too traded with Barb last fall. She's great.

copied from another thread

• alwaysagarden
    13 years ago

Just finished a seed trade with Barb. She sends great seeds, in bubble envie and very quick. Real nice gal, would trade again with her.

Cindy

• booboobolhuis
    13 years ago

Did a trade with Barbara when I first join GW (before I learned about Rate & Review) and I was going through old notes and realized I never left a review for her. I remember our trade, Hollyhocks for Hollyhock and Poppies, she sent good amounts that were nice labeled and packed. Very nice in emails and let me know when she recieved my seeds. I will definitely trade with her again when the situation arises in the future, we had a quick, easy, perfect trade. Thanks again Barbara and sorry it took so long to do the review. :) Jennifer

• User
    13 years ago

Made a great trade with Barbara for plants. She was very generous and the plants arrived timely and well packed. This was my second trade with Barbara and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting