Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
luvgardening2

Posted by ejmoore510 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 10, 08 at 14:41

Just wanted to say that I finished a RR swap in Incredible Edibles with Nancy and got a great package from her! Great to talk to and fast to mail out her package. I really enjoyed meeting her!

Joan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: luvgardening2

I received swan gourds from Nancy in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much I am so thrilled and grateful that she sent to me. She is awesome!!!

o

Nancy sent me some great tomato seeds! I'm really looking forward to trading with her again!

o

Nancy was a wonderful and generous "Secret Santa" to me :)

The tomato seeds she sent have long been on my "want" list and really appreciate her kindness.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Andrea
Appaloosa909

o

Nancy sent me wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa RR.

Margarita10

o

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 15, 08 at 1:12

she was our secret santa in the round robin! and sent us some really cool seeds!! i thought that she was so generous to send us seeds from her garden. that is the absolute best!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

copied from another thread

o

Excellent trade in a Secret Santa round robin. She sent loufa, birdhouse gourd, and eggplant seeds, all nicely packaged and labeled.

o

Rec'd 2 pkgs of great seeds in the Secret Santa round robin -- ones from my wish list. Loved the cute smiling dog card! :)

o

I was also in the secret santa swap and she sent me a brand new package of angel choir poppies from my wants list. Thank you!

o

I received a lovely and very generous package full of seeds from luvgardening2 during the Secret Santa Swap...it really made my day!

o

Thanks you Nancy for the wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Kim & Jordan

o

Received a wonderful card from Nancy, in the SS swap and WOOHOO More tomato seeds :) Ohhh I'm so excited for Spring!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

o
RE: oops wrong packet of seeds :)

Strike that...make that RED MARCONI PEPPERS!!!!! YEAHHH :) YUMMMMMMY...had them on my wishin list lol :)

o

Nancy sent me Luffa & Birdhouse gourd seeds in the Secret santa Swap from my wish list. Thank you 'Elf' Nancy!!

o

Nancy sent me some wonderful tomatoes from my want list in the Secret Santa swap.

Thanks Nancy. I really look forward to growing these.

Sue

o

Nancy sent me 4 packets of seeds I REALLY had wished for. She was a Secret Santa in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. I am SOOOO happy with the selection she sent me. She is just super!

:) Fran

o

Thank you very much Luvgardening2 for the Mimosa Sensitive Plant seeds, in the Secret Santa Swap.

-David

o

Thank you Nancy for the seeds and cute card for christmas through the SSSS.

o

Received grape tomato and container sunflower seeds along with a card in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thanks.

o

thank you very much for the seeds! A+

o

Nancy sent me a card for the Secret Santa. Unfortunately the post office mangled the envelope and lost the contents, but I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks again!

o

Nancy is an awesome trader! She is very generous and has every seed imaginable! Her seeds are fresh, and come from high quality sources. No duds here!
She has shared so much with me that I could probably grow a garden big enough to feed all of Ocean County! LOL!
Thank you Nancy for being an awesome trader, seed and plant-wise! I almost forgot the very best part! She gave me the best fig cuttings EVER!!!! They are all rooted and now growing nice and big! I never knew that there were so many varities of figs until I met her! She is so awesome!
Christy

o

Had another wonderful experience with Nancy in a secret trade. She sent me a nice selection of items from my wish list plus some plants. She is VERY generous! You can't go wrong with a trade with her.

Thank you SOOO MUCH Nancy!!!!

Happy gardening to you :)

Toni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here