Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ejmoore510_gw

luvgardening2

ejmoore510
15 years ago

Just wanted to say that I finished a RR swap in Incredible Edibles with Nancy and got a great package from her! Great to talk to and fast to mail out her package. I really enjoyed meeting her!

Joan

Comments (22)

• divahethr
    15 years ago

I received swan gourds from Nancy in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much I am so thrilled and grateful that she sent to me. She is awesome!!!

• carolynp
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me some great tomato seeds! I'm really looking forward to trading with her again!

• appaloosa909
    15 years ago

Nancy was a wonderful and generous "Secret Santa" to me :)

The tomato seeds she sent have long been on my "want" list and really appreciate her kindness.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Andrea
    Appaloosa909

• margarita10
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa RR.

Margarita10

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 15, 08 at 1:12

she was our secret santa in the round robin! and sent us some really cool seeds!! i thought that she was so generous to send us seeds from her garden. that is the absolute best!! thank you so much!! ~Medo

copied from another thread

• louisianagal
    15 years ago

Excellent trade in a Secret Santa round robin. She sent loufa, birdhouse gourd, and eggplant seeds, all nicely packaged and labeled.

• colcol
    15 years ago

Rec'd 2 pkgs of great seeds in the Secret Santa round robin -- ones from my wish list. Loved the cute smiling dog card! :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

I was also in the secret santa swap and she sent me a brand new package of angel choir poppies from my wants list. Thank you!

• nogmo
    15 years ago

I received a lovely and very generous package full of seeds from luvgardening2 during the Secret Santa Swap...it really made my day!

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Thanks you Nancy for the wonderful card and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. Kim & Jordan

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Received a wonderful card from Nancy, in the SS swap and WOOHOO More tomato seeds :) Ohhh I'm so excited for Spring!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Strike that...make that RED MARCONI PEPPERS!!!!! YEAHHH :) YUMMMMMMY...had them on my wishin list lol :)

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me Luffa & Birdhouse gourd seeds in the Secret santa Swap from my wish list. Thank you 'Elf' Nancy!!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me some wonderful tomatoes from my want list in the Secret Santa swap.

Thanks Nancy. I really look forward to growing these.

Sue

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me 4 packets of seeds I REALLY had wished for. She was a Secret Santa in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. I am SOOOO happy with the selection she sent me. She is just super!

:) Fran

• intelkid
    15 years ago

Thank you very much Luvgardening2 for the Mimosa Sensitive Plant seeds, in the Secret Santa Swap.

-David

• wind_red
    15 years ago

Thank you Nancy for the seeds and cute card for christmas through the SSSS.

• retsec
    15 years ago

Received grape tomato and container sunflower seeds along with a card in the Secret Santa Seed Swap. Thanks.

• riley17
    15 years ago

thank you very much for the seeds! A+

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Nancy sent me a card for the Secret Santa. Unfortunately the post office mangled the envelope and lost the contents, but I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks again!

• bonechickchris
    14 years ago

Nancy is an awesome trader! She is very generous and has every seed imaginable! Her seeds are fresh, and come from high quality sources. No duds here!
    She has shared so much with me that I could probably grow a garden big enough to feed all of Ocean County! LOL!
    Thank you Nancy for being an awesome trader, seed and plant-wise! I almost forgot the very best part! She gave me the best fig cuttings EVER!!!! They are all rooted and now growing nice and big! I never knew that there were so many varities of figs until I met her! She is so awesome!
    Christy

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Had another wonderful experience with Nancy in a secret trade. She sent me a nice selection of items from my wish list plus some plants. She is VERY generous! You can't go wrong with a trade with her.

Thank you SOOO MUCH Nancy!!!!

Happy gardening to you :)

Toni

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals