Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agnella_gw

connietn

agnella
14 years ago

Did a cutting trade with connietn and she was awesome. Sent nice cuttings, well-packaged and was super nice. I would definitely trade with her again.

Comments (16)

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    14 years ago

Did a sase with Connie. She sent her stamps very quickly and with a note.

Highly recommend her.

Melissa1977

• yellowflowerpot
    14 years ago

Just completed a succesful trade with connietn... it was such a pleasure and she sent a large amount of seeds! I highly recommend her to anyone. Wouldnt hesistate to trade with her again.

• southpines
    14 years ago

Had an awesome trade with Connie. Fast shipping of seeds and nicely packaged. Thank you so much!

Michele

• Nancy
    14 years ago

Sent Connie seeds for sasbe, received her envelope right away. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with Connie. Sent healthy, well packaged plants. Would swap with her again anytime! Thank so much!! Happy Growing!! vina

• linlily
    13 years ago

I recently had a trade with Connie and I would trade with her again any time. She's sends her side of the trade quickly and packages her plants very well. Thank you again Connie, and have wonderful gardening season!

Linda

• Nancy
    13 years ago

Just traded plants with Connie, she sent wonderful daylilies & great communication. I'd trade again in a minute!

• remy_gw
    13 years ago

Connie sent plants as described and in healthy condition. I would be happy to trade with her again : )
    Remy

• goldenbuckeye
    13 years ago

I just did a trade with Connie and it was a pleasure. Great communition. Plants wrapped well and fast shipping. Hope to trade with her again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by muggsey z4/5 MI (My Page) on
    Thu, May 5, 11 at 10:49

Great communication- excellent healthy plants- fast shipper- does what she says! A+A+A+A+A+A+A in my book!
    Thank you Connie!

(copied from another thread)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Connie sent me a beautiful large Iris rhizome. It was a pleasure to trade with her!
    Alana

• bobanda
    12 years ago

Got a great iris piece from Connie - clean and well cared for, shipped safely. Also, Connie had great advice for me as I am a novice at sending cuttings. She outlined all I needed to know to get it right and send great weigela cuttings.

• april105
    12 years ago

Had a very nice trade with Connie. Plants were well packed and looked great! Would love to do it again sometime! Thanks Connie!

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

What can I say? Another awesome trade with Connie! Super nice lady and wonderful plants. Happy to trade with anytime! :) Happy Blooms! vina

• audrey_gw
    12 years ago

Just completed a very nice trade with Connie--and received some lovely cuttings!

• val1
    10 years ago

I just completed a trade with Connie. The communication during the trade was great. Plants were sent on schedule and arrived well packaged and labeled. Would gladly trade with her again in the future. She is a wonderful trader!

Sponsored