Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
connietn

Posted by agnella 7 W. TN (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 27, 09 at 14:57

Did a cutting trade with connietn and she was awesome. Sent nice cuttings, well-packaged and was super nice. I would definitely trade with her again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: connietn

Did a sase with Connie. She sent her stamps very quickly and with a note.

Highly recommend her.

Melissa1977

o

Just completed a succesful trade with connietn... it was such a pleasure and she sent a large amount of seeds! I highly recommend her to anyone. Wouldnt hesistate to trade with her again.

o

Had an awesome trade with Connie. Fast shipping of seeds and nicely packaged. Thank you so much!

Michele

o

Sent Connie seeds for sasbe, received her envelope right away. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her!

o

Just completed a trade with Connie. Sent healthy, well packaged plants. Would swap with her again anytime! Thank so much!! Happy Growing!! vina

o

I recently had a trade with Connie and I would trade with her again any time. She's sends her side of the trade quickly and packages her plants very well. Thank you again Connie, and have wonderful gardening season!

Linda

o

Just traded plants with Connie, she sent wonderful daylilies & great communication. I'd trade again in a minute!

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 4, 10 at 18:32

Connie sent plants as described and in healthy condition. I would be happy to trade with her again : )
Remy

o

I just did a trade with Connie and it was a pleasure. Great communition. Plants wrapped well and fast shipping. Hope to trade with her again.

o

Posted by muggsey z4/5 MI (My Page) on
Thu, May 5, 11 at 10:49

Great communication- excellent healthy plants- fast shipper- does what she says! A+A+A+A+A+A+A in my book!
Thank you Connie!

(copied from another thread)

o

Connie sent me a beautiful large Iris rhizome. It was a pleasure to trade with her!
Alana

o

Got a great iris piece from Connie - clean and well cared for, shipped safely. Also, Connie had great advice for me as I am a novice at sending cuttings. She outlined all I needed to know to get it right and send great weigela cuttings.

o

Had a very nice trade with Connie. Plants were well packed and looked great! Would love to do it again sometime! Thanks Connie!

o

What can I say? Another awesome trade with Connie! Super nice lady and wonderful plants. Happy to trade with anytime! :) Happy Blooms! vina

o

Just completed a very nice trade with Connie--and received some lovely cuttings!

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 20, 13 at 16:06

I just completed a trade with Connie. The communication during the trade was great. Plants were sent on schedule and arrived well packaged and labeled. Would gladly trade with her again in the future. She is a wonderful trader!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here