Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
andrea81_gw

littleonefb

andrea81
17 years ago

I traded with Fran a while back and she was wonderful to trade with. She labels her seeds nicely and also took the time to answer some questions that I had about WSing etc. I would recommend trading with her to anyone. Thanks Fran!!

Comments (84)

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Ditto what Rosepedal said! Isn't that a cheesy way to write a recommendation?! I am not a newbie and she still offered lots of seeds. Nice & timely. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her.

• leolia
    15 years ago

Fran generously shared seeds with me. Great communication. Thank you!

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Fran is an extremely generous person, sharing many SASBE seeds with me. :)

I am not a newbie but she still sent me a lot of seeds, to help me garden on a shoestring.

Gotta love Fran's promptness, thorough seed labeling, kind email communication, and pretty seed packets!

Whatta kewl gal. Her generosity warmed my heart and her seeds will light up my garden. She's a blessing to this community.

Many thanks to you, Fran!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

She let me send an SASBE for seeds. She sent it back to me quickly with a large variety of seeds that I can't wait to plant this spring. Thanks for helping me grow my garden. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Fran is a great trader. She has a really interesting list of seeds. She is communicative and her seeds arrived in a timely fashion. I Love her great packets with the wonderful information. Thanks Fran! I will trade with you anytime you want.

Amy

• snapdragon36
    15 years ago

Fran sent me some wonderful seeds for sasbe. She has the cutest little packages very well labeled. Great commucation and very helpful. Thank You!!
    Debbie

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Another wonderful trade with Fran! Excellent communication, wonderfully packaged seeds, quick mailing and excellent quantities! I'm always excited to work a trade with her!

Thanks again, Fran!

Kathy

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Fran is a great and very generous trader.Thanks Fran..velvet

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Ditto on all the great comments about Fran!
    I did a SASBE for seeds from her, they are all in such cute envies and have all the seed info on them!
    Thanks,
    Vic

• lanalove26
    15 years ago

Fran always kept communication open between us just incase I had a quetsion.And she was very nice,I would love to trade with her again

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

I have completed a SASBE with Fran.
    She was open and sharing with any information I was in need of.
    She sent me a wonderful array of seed and all in great condition.
    Everything was labeled for ease of use.
    Thank you Fran.
    Bonnie

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

I just received my seeds for a SASBE from Fran and loved the cute little seed packets.

Thanks Fran for being so generous.
    Deb

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Fran is a wonderful trader. So friendly and generous. I would glady trade again. Thanks!

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

I highly recommend a trade with Fran for a great experience. She packages the seeds so neatly & is very generous. Her joy of sharing is such a blessing to those who trade with her. So helpful, thoughtful & quick to respond with just what you ask for on SASBE. Thanks, Fran. I will think of you when those seeds turn into beautiful flowers.

• token28001
    15 years ago

Just completed a SASBE offer from Fran. Great communication, really quick turn around. Thank you Fran.

-Reading is fundamental. :)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

WOW!!! Fran and i just completed a sasbe but before we have traded and i forgot to post!! dingy me!! LOL Fran is one of the best!! she knew that i wanted to give tabor (garden4god) some seeds for christmas, so she packaged them all really neat like!! how awesome is that?? i would TOTALLY recommend trading and/or sasbe with Fran!! she will not let you down!! LOL **big smile** very generous, very quick, very nice!! you'll just love her!! ~Medo

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I just received a SASBE offer from Fran. She allowed me to pick from her vast array of seeds. Her trade page is very well organized with lots of pics! She packaged the seeds in neat seed packets with lots of information for each type. I really appreciate such a prompt and generous response, Fran! I can't wait to see them all in my garden! Nikki

• jaynine
    15 years ago

received a sasbe from fran and also loved her seed pkts and the info they include. due to email issues, it took me awhile to mail the required items out. fran was very patient and even fixed the problem! would definitely trade with her if given the chance. thanks, fran!
    janine

• playintheyard
    15 years ago

I received sasbe seed offer from Fran and it was huge! Thank you very much. I even got an invitation to her plant swap! Looking forward to that as she made me feel so welcome. Thanks Fran!

Annette

• rhonda_2007
    15 years ago

Fran is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I loved the way she had the seeds packaged. Such cute envi and great info on each package. Lots of seeds. I was very impressed. Would highly recommend Fran. I also loved her pics
    Thank you so much!
    Rhonda

• palidaga
    15 years ago

I am a newbie and responded to her post for seeds for SASBE. She went above and beyond my expectations. She had wonderful packages (I hope I can be so organized) filled with all kinds of very neat flowers. I would love to see her garden sometime. You can tell she is a very nice and patient person since she went above and beyond assisting me with some of my questions. I hope I have goodies from my garden she may enjoy someday. Lisa

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Fran is one of my most favorite people here on GW! She is an extremely generous 'enabler' of my seed addiction! hehe Such a sweet lady and always has a kind word to share. Thanks so much for my recent pkg Fran, you outdid yourself as always! My gardens will be full of so many blooms from your sharing!

Thanks hon,
    Wendy

• bill449
    15 years ago

Fran is a great and wonderful trader. I would trade with her anytime at all.

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

Fran so very sorry for my delay
    You are just wonderful, you help out alot of gardeners, and thanking you with big open arms, Lisa

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Fran sent me enough seeds for SASBE to beautify my entire subdivision!

You are a very generous and kind person.
    Bless you!
    Natalie

• sharoncl
    15 years ago

I received a BEAP offer from Fran today... she was very generous and sent out her seeds very quickly. Thanks!

• victorian_bellefonte
    15 years ago

What a beautifully packaged, wonderfully labeled, quickly sent BEAP! thank you so much for your generosity!

• loudbaby
    15 years ago

I traded with Fran for a SASBE for a newbie and she was so generous and wonderful to trade with. She labels her seeds nicely. I would recommend trading with her to anyone. Thanks Fran!!
    Wendy (loudbaby)

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Just had a fabulous seed trade with Fran!

I love Fran's thorough seed labeling, pleasant email communication, and cute seed packets.

Fran is a very kind person, sharing many wonderful uncommon seed varieties with me and others. :)

Fran generously sent a lot of extra bonus food-plant seeds along with the seed trade we arranged. They will be donated to various low-income families via charities I participate in, including Need4Seed.

Fran is just awesome and filled with what Hawaiians call the Spirit of Aloha. Her positivity and generosity changes this world for the better.

Fran's seeds will bring joy, and food to those in need in Hawaii and elsewhere. I am very happy to be her e-pal and highly recommend her as a trader.

Mahalo, Fran!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by chrystallake_2007 Z7--NJ (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 19, 07 at 23:48

Thank you for the great pkg of seeds. Great trader

(this nice review is copied from another thread that is soon to drop off of the last page...67)

14 years ago

Posted by addicted2dirt 4 (shouldisayplease@aol.com) on
    Wed, Apr 25, 07 at 16:16

Thank You for the seeds. they will be fun to plant. and thank you for all the advice and info you have given me it has came in handy. If you ever need anything that I can get for you just let me know. Thanks again your GW friend,addict2dirt....

Copied from a thread soon to be lost on the back pages

14 years ago

* Posted by sweetalysiss 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, May 1, 07 at 17:10

I had a wonderful experience with littleonefb. She taught me the true meaning of sharing and also gave many gardening hints with me. All her packages came with names and instruction and directions, which was very important to a newbie like myself. Much time was spent with her packaging, not only the seeds themselves but all the directions. I would highly recommend littleonefb. She is a great asset to the Garden Web site and all the veterns. She truly makes GardenWeb a big plus with me. Many Thanks Again

copied from a thread on the back pages

• natalie4b
    14 years ago

Fran is one of the most wonderful people to trade with. Her packets came neatly packed with description and instruction on each individual packet, and she also generously included some extras.
    Friendly, efficient, trustworthy.
    Thank you Fran!

~Natalie

• julie2112
    14 years ago

I responded to Fran's offer for a SASBE and was wowed by her generosity and helpfulness to a newbie just starting out. Her envelopes are AWESOME...what a great idea to label all that info on your seed pack, I'll definitely follow her example.
    Thanks again Fran!

• dcj24
    14 years ago

Back in early March, I completed a trade with Fran. I was very happy with amount of seeds sent and the speed in which she sent them. I would jump at the chance to trade again with Fran.

• sharon5840
    14 years ago

Fran has again welcomed another newbie to Garden Web with her kindhearted BEAP offer. I received a wonderful selection of seeds back in my mailbox in about a week from the day I sent postage. I loved the disney characters packets and the seed information was as detailed as if they were store bought. Seeing her presentation made me want to improve my own. Not only does she do a fantastic job at seed exchanges but she also answered questions that I had on other subjects as well. Hope your garden grows as big as your heart!

Sharon

• cryptid
    14 years ago

Fran,...you are always the best!! Thank you soooo much for the uber generous BEAP!! I mean WOW!! Girl, you ROCK-N-RULE!! Can't recommend you enough!! Best of gardens to you this season and always!! And, as always, love your wonderful Disney seed packets! :)

• sharoncl
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Fran. She is one of the most generous and thoughtful traders! Thanks again!

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just received a SASBE offer from Fran. I was wowed when I received the package! She sent a very generous amount of seeds and I just love the awesome seed envelopes she uses! Thank you very much Fran!!

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Fran was/is AMAZING!!! I responded to a SASBE offer and wow!!! AMAZING!!! Thank you so much Fran!!!

Randi

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

What a wonderful and generous trader! thank you so much for the seeds and amazing winter sowing advice!!!

• celeegra
    13 years ago

I also just got my Sasbe from her & am blown away.
    Fran is interesting & funny & extremely generous & meticulous.
    Would definitely trade with her if I ever have anything she wants.

• robin1962_2008
    13 years ago

She offered seeds for BEAP so I sent her bubble envelope and postage and she sent me an envie full of seeds in cute little homemade seed packs labeled on the front and planting info on the back.GREAT TRANSACTION!!!!

• adbenney
    13 years ago

Just completed a BEAP with Fran. She was really great and helpful. Loved the seeds she sent, how they were packaged and all the info regarding them. Would love to trade with her again someday!!

• bizarrogir
    13 years ago

Fran is great! I received a very generous SASBE package from her that was full of seeds in cute little packages. Thank you so much Fran! :)

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

I took Fran up on her generous seed BEAP offering on the Seed Exchange. She is organized and packages her seeds beautifully....Fran is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thanks so much Fran!

Annie

• Homeblessings
    12 years ago

I'm a newbie and I responded to Fran's huge beap/trade offer.
    She sent me some great seeds to get started with my winter sowing. Thanks so much Fran for your generous offer!

• 1dahlia4me
    12 years ago

Fran is a seed fairy. She's generous and kind. Thanks so much for the seeds, and the info/reassurances about wintersowing them too!

• itzybitzy_gw
    12 years ago

I responded to Fran's generous offer and was just WOW,as a newbie learned the right way to do trades,perfection,Thanks Fran!

• SubruralGirl
    12 years ago

Great communication and very generous with her SASBE offer. Thanks Fran!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES