Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Remy and I traded seeds long ago.

Recently I had the pleasure of getting to do a plant trade with her for several nice things.

She was great to communicate with to finalize the trade (It finally ended up being huge!)

She shipped as agreed in a timely fashion,

sent the size agreed upon (or bigger)

packaged well,

labeled well,

and let me know once it was on its way.

She even included 2 'extras' of things she knew I was 'collecting'.

I look forward to getting to trade with her again, and again.

A+ trader!

Sue

Comments (62)

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Remy is ALWAYS a pleasure to trade with.
    Thank you for the rose hips. They are beautiful!
    Thank you for the other seeds as well.

• poppy_power
    17 years ago

Wonderful trader!I look forward to trade with Remy again.

• irishdescended
    17 years ago

Had the pleasure of trading with her this past summer, and hope we get the chance to do it again......

• dizzydaffodil
    17 years ago

Remy is an AWESOME trader and a great pal! Would trade with her for almost anything! REMY ROCKS!!!!!!!
    Your bud,
    Dizzy

• galium
    16 years ago

remy and I just finished a seed trade. She is generous, funny and a terrific trader. I would trade with her any day of the week....

• aserachi
    16 years ago

I second everything everyone has said above! Remy sent me a SASBE of about 10 different kinds of tomato seeds, individually packaged, plus many kinds of flowers. Very generous.

• amyinms
    16 years ago

I just had a trade with Remy and some of the seeds that were eaten by her dog (yes really LOL!!!) was replaced with SEVERAL other great selection she is awesome!

Amy in MS

• marywantsagarden
    16 years ago

Remy was great to me!!!

• wenders6715
    16 years ago

You know that you're my GARDENIN" ANGEL!!!!I love ya-I have another" mystery" coming your way!!!Love Ya Woman!!!Wend

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

I just did a plant trade with Remy. Not only was she very nice to talk to, but she sent nice, healthy, beautiful plants. Would love to trade with her again anytime. : ) Darla

• girlgroupgirl
    16 years ago

I just completed a seed trade with Remy! We have traded many times, and I am always so pleased.

Thank-you Remy, you are the best!

GGG

• zabecc
    16 years ago

remy is one of the best traders you'll ever find on the GW!!!

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Remy ALWAYS sends great plants, and her packing is wonderful. I agree that remy is truly one of the best on gardenweb. A highly recommended trader! Darla(irishdescended)

• brittneysgran
    16 years ago

Remy I have so many great plants in my gardens from trades with you and I love them all. Thanks for being one of the greatest friends and gardeners around.

Shirley

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Yes Im posting again. Remy again sent a fantastic trade. Cant say enough great stuff about her!

• ramazz
    16 years ago

I just had my first trade with Remy. I was not at all surprised that it was a great trade and that she sent me extra seeds. Thanks, Remy and I hope we get to trade again!

Becky
    ramazz

• hazelnutbunny
    16 years ago

I received a wonderful box of goodies from Remy in an OBF swap. She sent many plants, all were healthy & packaged very well. She even took the extra time to include some from my "want" list! What a sweet lady!
    Thank you Remy!! :O)

Melissa

• audrey_gw
    16 years ago

Just completed a lovely trade with Remy.

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

I got the pleasure of having Remy send to me in the OBF Halloween Swap. All I can say is WOW! She sent great plants & was VERY generous!She also included seeds from my want list. A++++ trader.
    Thanks again Remy!
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

wonderful generous trader!! thanks for the seeds!!!

Barbi

• irishdescended
    16 years ago

Its me again. Remy is truly a friendly and generous person. Till we trade again! Darla

• plantaholics
    16 years ago

Every trade I have done on GW has been good, but Remy was one of the best. She is such fun to chat with, full of good information, has a wonderful seed list and is very generous and quick with her trades. Hope to trade again in the future. Thanks so much Remy,

Jase

• veeja11
    16 years ago

simply the best

• kilngod
    16 years ago

A wonderful (and big) seed trade with Remy! Would trade again anytime!

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Remy. The seeds were received quickly, packaged nicely and she is a very friendly, generous trader. I would gladly recommend and trade again. Thanks!

• dizzydaffodil
    16 years ago

Another great seed trade with Remy!!
    Green thumbs UP!!

• maria
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade with Remy. She's very generous with her seeds. Thank you very much.

Maria

• katie88
    16 years ago

Just completed my first trade with Remy -- altho she'd gone over my Wish List for Julie's Exchange, selected some much wanted seeds and earmarked them for me -- what a great trader, fun to talk to and so much more . . . when I opened her mailer realized why I love GW, her special touches, pretty paper seed envelopes, flowered stationery, these leave an impression of Remy in my mind . . . and I love seed packs marked legibly with year/name, she's also extremely generous.

I look forward to many more trades with Remy.

Katie
    GW: katie88

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

Remy is a consistently thoughtful and generous trader-a treat to trade with!
    Alana

• thelwig55
    16 years ago

This has been the 2nd trade with remy and she is one of the best trader out there!!!, I have enough seeds from her to make Ohio, a beautiful garden. Thank You, Remy,
    Tammy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yet another wonderful seed trade with Remy to report.

Thanks again!

Sue

• roflol
    16 years ago

Alana, you took the words right out of my fingers. Remy is a (ninja) garden angel. :-)
    Terri

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

Remy did a SABE for me for some seeds I've REALLY been looking for and was thinking I was going to have to just go ahead and buy *shudder*. Along with those, she gave me the keys to the seed box and let me choose several others as well! And then sent lots of wonderful extras! Now if the rain would go away, I could plant these fabulous seeds! In case ya can't tell.. most definitely would recommend trading with Remy and I look forward to the next time!!

Kathy

• medontdo
    16 years ago

OHHHHHH my goodness!! remy is sooo cool!! she sent me some cool seeds PLUS a starter plant, and some extras!! i'd totally recomend trading with remy!! she's way awesome!! and so cool to talk to!! she is just the sweetest!! Thank you sooo much remy :'))

• belfastmom
    15 years ago

Remy is the best!

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Remy sent me a wonderful rose...looking forward to blooms! Hope we can swap again in the future. Thanks Remy...your part of the trade goes in the mail tomorrow.

Peggy

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

SOOOOOOOOO WOOOOONDERFUL - thanks Remy

• medontdo
    15 years ago

you all have to know that Remy is the MOST awesome, sweetest person!! she always sends some really really cool stuff!! along with what you asked for!! this is the second time i traded with Remy and i would gladly do that again!! ~Medo

Original Author
    15 years ago

Another wonderful plant trade from Remy trying to empty out her pot ghetto before the snow flies. She's trusting me to then send her some goodies next spring/summer, depending upon what has multiplied and done well for me.

Thanks Remy for the fabulous plants! They have all been planted with care and tucked in for the winter.

Sue

• SusanC
    15 years ago

I always enjoy trading with Remy. She is kind-hearted and prompt. -Thanks so much for the extra Meconopsis, Remy!

• danita
    15 years ago

Wonderful trader! Thanks so much Remy!

Danita

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Remy!!! Hoping to get to trade again!

Original Author
    14 years ago

Posted by dreamingdaylilies 6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 27, 09 at 15:44

Just finished a trade with Remy. Highly recommend her A+.

copied from another thread

• mystlw
    13 years ago

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I've found Remy to be a great trader! She shipped quickly, labeled well, included extras, etc.
    I would definitely trade with her again!

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

I just traded with Remy and am happy to say it was great trade. She sent big healthy plants and shipped them quickly. I would definitely trade with her again. Thank you for the etras too!

Denise

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

Remy is a great trader-knowledgeable and generous!
    Thanks for the fun trade,
    Alana

• conniemcghee
    13 years ago

Remy is just a great person. I remember her patiently answering many questions I had last year about seed saving. I just had the opportunity to trade with her, and she was so generous, fun to talk with and shipped very quickly. Today I received a huge box of her "famous" grape hyacinths! Thanks so much Remy, for being such a nice person and generous trader!

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Remy! I'm so pleased with the bulbs she sent, very generous. Highly recommend!

• aquawise
    11 years ago

Had a great trade with Remy!! She was wonderful to deal with and sent wonderful plants. Will trade with her anytime. Great TRADER!!

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor